inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wanna talk about me, wanna talk about I, wanna talk about number 1 oh my me my

Written By: Dagwood on 11/16/13 at 6:47 pm

Why not, everybody else is doing it...why can't I?

And, yes, if all my friends were jumping off the bridge...
I would push them.  ;D

Subject: Re: Wanna talk about me, wanna talk about I, wanna talk about number 1 oh my me my

Written By: warped on 11/16/13 at 7:16 pm

OK, some questions:

What's your favorite film (or maybe there is more than one)
Favorite concert you have been to?

Subject: Re: Wanna talk about me, wanna talk about I, wanna talk about number 1 oh my me my

Written By: nally on 11/16/13 at 7:18 pm

Have you owned a pet?

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/16/13 at 7:41 pm

What is your favorite koolaid?

Written By: Dagwood on 11/16/13 at 8:21 pm

OK, some questions:

What's your favorite film (or maybe there is more than one)
Favorite concert you have been to?

Better Off Dead, an awesome movie that always makes me laugh.

Favorite concert would have to be Collin Raye.  One of the two I saw when the seats I grabbed were called balcony, but were actually right on stage level just to the side.  Close enough to touch.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/16/13 at 8:21 pm

Have you owned a pet?

Many.  Mostly cats.  Right now, we have a guinea pig.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/16/13 at 8:22 pm

What is your favorite koolaid?

When I was a kid, black cherry.  Now, none.  Too sweet.

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/13 at 8:31 pm

I would push them.  ;D

;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/13 at 8:33 pm

Favorite TV?

Celeb you would like to meet?

you wake up in the morning and you find yourself in prison...what did you do to wind up there?

Written By: warped on 11/16/13 at 8:35 pm

you wake up in the morning and you find yourself in prison...what did you do to wind up there?

And "pushing friends off a bridge" is not a suitable answer  :D :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/13 at 8:40 pm

good point!

Written By: Dagwood on 11/16/13 at 8:50 pm

Favorite TV?

Celeb you would like to meet?

Reality TV.  Survivor and The Amazing Race being my absolute favorites.  Big Brother a close third.

Can it be a dead or alive celeb?  I would love to meet Rock Hudson or Clark Gable.  Unfortunately that isn't very possible right now, is it? :D

Not fair  :P

Vigilante spree.  Hunting down anybody that hurts a kid.

Or walking across the lawn right by the "keep off the lawn" sign. :D

Written By: warped on 11/16/13 at 8:53 pm

Like beating up a kid..or a pedophile..or both?

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/13 at 8:55 pm

Reality TV.  Survivor and The Amazing Race being my absolute favorites.  Big Brother a close third.

Can it be a dead or alive celeb?  I would love to meet Rock Hudson or Clark Gable.  Unfortunately that isn't very possible right now, is it? :D

Not fair  :P

Or walking across the lawn right by the "keep off the lawn" sign. :D

so you have 66% good taste in TV  :P 

good choices for dead....how about alive?

and Amen Sister I'd been in the bed next you.. um... since we are friends let's not make either one of us the other's bitch but for safety's sake we'll just let the others think it's so  ;D 

I thought keep off grass signs were just a dare... I mean it's basically an open invite... tell me not to and I totally will... don't say anything and I might or might not.  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 11/16/13 at 9:02 pm

Like beating up a kid..or a pedophile..or both?

Both

Written By: Dagwood on 11/16/13 at 9:05 pm

so you have 66% good taste in TV  :P 

good choices for dead....how about alive?

and Amen Sister I'd been in the bed next you.. um... since we are friends let's not make either one of us the other's bitch but for safety's sake we'll just let the others think it's so  ;D 

I thought keep off grass signs were just a dare... I mean it's basically an open invite... tell me not to and I totally will... don't say anything and I might or might not.  :D

Alive is tougher.  I'm gonna say President Clinton and President Bush.  Not to talk politics, but just to sit around and enjoy a beer.  They both always seemed like they would be cool just to hang with and shoot the breeze.

And, we'll be cell mates, then.  :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/13 at 9:34 pm

Alive is tougher.  I'm gonna say President Clinton and President Bush.  Not to talk politics, but just to sit around and enjoy a beer.  They both always seemed like they would be cool just to hang with and shoot the breeze.

And, we'll be cell mates, then.  :D

cool  ;D

Written By: amjikloviet on 11/16/13 at 9:48 pm

What would be your best vacation/holiday ever?

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/13 at 9:53 pm

how's the new car?  still happy?

will you ask me some questions in my thread?  :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/16/13 at 10:53 pm

hey Dagny, other than meeting up with Midas and Ash, have you had any other real life meetings with inthe00s people?

Written By: Dagwood on 11/17/13 at 7:38 am

What would be your best vacation/holiday ever?

When my daughter and I went to Yellowstone a few years ago.  It was just the two of us and it was a blast.  I love it there.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/17/13 at 7:39 am

how's the new car?  still happy?

will you ask me some questions in my thread?  :)

Love it...

And, I'll think about it. ;)

Written By: Dagwood on 11/17/13 at 7:40 am

hey Dagny, other than meeting up with Midas and Ash, have you had any other real life meetings with inthe00s people?

I have met up with Rice and Jess a couple of times. 

Written By: warped on 11/17/13 at 11:37 am

If you had to travel to 1 place in the world..where you would go?

If you could bring back 1 celebrity from the dead, who you would bring back?

Written By: karen on 11/17/13 at 2:14 pm

I have met up with Rice and Jess a couple of times.

:(

Written By: Dagwood on 11/17/13 at 2:32 pm

If you had to travel to 1 place in the world..where you would go?

If you could bring back 1 celebrity from the dead, who you would bring back?

Europe.  I would love to see the old castles.

Heather O'Rourke.  She was way too young to die.  Too much of life left to live.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/17/13 at 2:32 pm

:(

Oh crap, I'm sorry.  Can I blame the fact that I was not quite awake yet?  :-[

I also met up with Karen and her wonderful family.

Written By: Howard on 11/17/13 at 4:32 pm

what are your plans for 2014?

Written By: Howard on 11/17/13 at 4:32 pm

I would push them.  ;D

LOL!

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/13 at 5:08 pm

If you play a musical inst....you know the rest  ;) ?

Written By: Dagwood on 11/17/13 at 5:40 pm

what are your plans for 2014?

I just paid the last payment on my house, so my plan is to use the money to pay off a big chunk of my other bills.  My goal is to be debt free by the end of 2015...just in time to send Sarah to college.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/17/13 at 5:41 pm

If you play a musical inst....you know the rest  ;) ?

I already play the violin.  It has been a while, though.  I would love to learn to play the guitar.

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/13 at 5:46 pm

I just paid the last payment on my house, so my plan is to use the money to pay off a big chunk of my other bills.  My goal is to be debt free by the end of 2015...just in time to send Sarah to college.

Hmmm Sarah's a sophomore now? Guess you'll have about 6months debt free before she goes to bug school  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/13 at 5:46 pm

I already play the violin.  It has been a while, though.  I would love to learn to play the guitar.

O0

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/13 at 5:47 pm

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?

Written By: Dagwood on 11/17/13 at 5:54 pm

Hmmm Sarah's a sophomore now? Guess you'll have about 6months debt free before she goes to bug school  ;D

I know.  Thankfully she is in a college-preparedness type class.  They help them find scholarships so she is already applying for those.  Hopefully she can get a good one. 

Written By: Dagwood on 11/17/13 at 5:54 pm

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to teach either second grade or high school history.

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/13 at 5:57 pm

I know.  Thankfully she is in a college-preparedness type class.  They help them find scholarships so she is already applying for those.  Hopefully she can get a good one.

Oh great!!!! Btw I just assume she's gonna study entomology (I know someone who's in entomology grad school  8-P ). What's she really wanna study?

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/13 at 5:58 pm

If you won a big jackpot in the lotto where would you dream house be located and what would it look like?

Written By: warped on 11/17/13 at 5:59 pm

(I know someone who's in entomology grad school  8-P ).

Harvey Klinger?  :D

(think... Brady Bunch)

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/13 at 6:02 pm

Harvey Klinger?  :D

(think... Brady Bunch)
no lol. But I was thinking about that ep the other day...as I was watching the one where Marcia got braces.  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 11/17/13 at 6:32 pm

Oh great!!!! Btw I just assume she's gonna study entomology (I know someone who's in entomology grad school  8-P ). What's she really wanna study?

Up until recently she wanted to be a doctor.  I think she realized how much school that takes and has since changed her mind.  Now she wants to teach science.  She loves science so I think it is a good mix.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/17/13 at 6:36 pm

If you won a big jackpot in the lotto where would you dream house be located and what would it look like?

No place in particular.  I would move to a small town, though.  My dream house isn't very big.  Maybe three bedrooms, one floor.  Big yard, though.  Don't want to be right on top of my neighbors.  It would be a log cabin style house.  Definitely a hot tub in the back.  Big open kitchen/living area. 

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/13 at 6:43 pm

Up until recently she wanted to be a doctor.  I think she realized how much school that takes and has since changed her mind.  Now she wants to teach science.  She loves science so I think it is a good mix.

That's cool!  :)

So I was close with the bugs lol

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/13 at 6:44 pm

No place in particular.  I would move to a small town, though.  My dream house isn't very big.  Maybe three bedrooms, one floor.  Big yard, though.  Don't want to be right on top of my neighbors.  It would be a log cabin style house.  Definitely a hot tub in the back.  Big open kitchen/living area.

In Utah? Another state? Another country?

Would you retire? If so how would you spend your days?

Written By: amjikloviet on 11/17/13 at 7:08 pm

What's your favorite season?

Written By: Dagwood on 11/17/13 at 7:31 pm

In Utah? Another state? Another country?

Would you retire? If so how would you spend your days?

Actually I am leaning towards Montana.  Don't ask me why, it just seems right.

I would retire.  Not sure how I would spend my days.  I would travel...get lost in Yellowstone for a while.  Maybe I would volunteer.  Or, I could buy a small hotel or lodge by Yellowstone.  That would be fun.  Now I really want to win the lottery.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/17/13 at 7:31 pm

What's your favorite season?

Spring.  Perfect temps and flowers starting to bloom

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/13 at 8:55 pm

Actually I am leaning towards Montana.  Don't ask me why, it just seems right.

I would retire.  Not sure how I would spend my days.  I would travel...get lost in Yellowstone for a while.  Maybe I would volunteer.  Or, I could buy a small hotel or lodge by Yellowstone.  That would be fun.  Now I really want to win the lottery.

Love it!

Written By: amjikloviet on 11/18/13 at 6:42 pm

What is/are your favorite holidays?

Written By: Howard on 11/18/13 at 7:41 pm

what is your favorite candle scent?

Written By: Dagwood on 11/18/13 at 9:03 pm

What is/are your favorite holidays?

Thanksgiving with Christmas a close second.

I love Thanksgiving because it is when I get together with the rest of my family and there is no monetary stresses involved.

Christmas is just a wonderful season.  I love the lights, music, spirit...just not the shopping.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/18/13 at 9:03 pm

what is your favorite candle scent?

Apple pie

Written By: snozberries on 11/18/13 at 9:29 pm

Apple pie

What's mine???

:D :D :D

Written By: Dagwood on 11/18/13 at 9:52 pm

What's mine???

:D :D :D

Well, it's not cheese, I know that for sure.

Um...eau de Shemar? :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/18/13 at 10:36 pm

Well, it's not cheese, I know that for sure.

Um...eau de Shemar? :D

Correct and YES!!! Lol.  Actually it's clean linen but Im pretty sure that's how he smells.

Written By: Howard on 11/19/13 at 8:09 am

Have you ever stuffed up a toilet before? If you have, has it seeped onto your carpet and was water dripping through the ceiling? ???

Written By: Dagwood on 11/19/13 at 8:22 am

Um, no I haven't.  I keep the plunger right by the toilet so if it starts to back up I can take care of it right away.

Written By: nally on 11/27/13 at 11:56 pm

Many.  Mostly cats.  Right now, we have a guinea pig.

Nice.

Written By: nally on 11/27/13 at 11:59 pm

Thanksgiving with Christmas a close second.

I love Thanksgiving because it is when I get together with the rest of my family and there is no monetary stresses involved.

Getting together with family is nice. Do you typically host Thanksgiving or do you go to someone else's home? (Also, what are you doing this year?)

Written By: Howard on 11/28/13 at 8:30 am

What's your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?

Written By: Dagwood on 11/28/13 at 10:47 am

Getting together with family is nice. Do you typically host Thanksgiving or do you go to someone else's home? (Also, what are you doing this year?)

Our family all goes to my aunt's every Thanksgiving.  She has the biggest house and I have a rather large extended family.  Doing the same this year.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/28/13 at 10:47 am

What's your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?

Mashed potatoes and gravy

Written By: Howard on 11/28/13 at 7:46 pm

Mashed potatoes and gravy

That's my favorite too. :)

Written By: nally on 11/29/13 at 5:16 pm

Our family all goes to my aunt's every Thanksgiving.  She has the biggest house and I have a rather large extended family.  Doing the same this year.

Cool. :)

Written By: Ripley on 11/30/13 at 12:50 am

What is/are your favorite memories from your childhood?

Written By: Dagwood on 11/30/13 at 11:41 am

Good question.  I think it would have to be when we lived down the street from my grandma.  My sister and I would walk to her house almost every day.  She would make us home made play dough and we would just have fun.

Written By: Ripley on 11/30/13 at 9:15 pm

Good question.  I think it would have to be when we lived down the street from my grandma.  My sister and I would walk to her house almost every day.  She would make us home made play dough and we would just have fun.

We lived a mile from my grandparents.  My sister and I spent most of our summer at their house.  Sweet memories. 

Written By: Ripley on 11/30/13 at 9:15 pm

On average how much do you listen the radio, on an actual radio and internet?

Written By: Dagwood on 11/30/13 at 10:38 pm

Mostly when driving too and from work.  Only really turn on the radio at home when I am cleaning.

Written By: Ripley on 11/30/13 at 11:19 pm

When did you first become interested in the internet?

Written By: Dagwood on 12/01/13 at 8:57 am

Probably around 2000 when I got a roommate who brought it when she moved in.  Back in the days of the 26K modem seeming so fast. ;D

Written By: Ripley on 12/10/13 at 10:46 pm

Have you seen a shark in person, not in an aquarium but the ocean?

Written By: warped on 12/15/13 at 9:27 pm

Do you have any family traditions at Christmas?

Written By: snozberries on 12/15/13 at 9:40 pm

Does Sarah buy good presents now that she's older?

Written By: Dagwood on 12/15/13 at 9:51 pm

Do you have any family traditions at Christmas?

Nothing too exciting.  We spend an evening going around looking at lights, we attend the candlelight service at church and we always get a new pair of pjs.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/15/13 at 9:52 pm

Does Sarah buy good presents now that she's older?

We're still kinda poor so she makes stuff.  She has a good imagination, though, so it is always fun.

Written By: snozberries on 12/15/13 at 10:01 pm

We're still kinda poor so she makes stuff.  She has a good imagination, though, so it is always fun.

that's fair...  maybe next year since the house is paid off  :)

Written By: Dagwood on 12/15/13 at 10:17 pm

that's fair...  maybe next year since the house is paid off  :)

And she will be old enough to get a job. 

Written By: snozberries on 12/15/13 at 11:07 pm

And she will be old enough to get a job.

O0

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/16/13 at 11:38 am

What made you select "Dagnabbit" as your name?  ;D
Who do you like better, Bugs Bunny or Roger Rabbit?
Can you do the Roger Rabbit dance?
Any New Year's Resolutions?
Will you post questions to my thread?

;)

Written By: Dagwood on 12/16/13 at 7:18 pm

What made you select "Dagnabbit" as your name?  ;D
Who do you like better, Bugs Bunny or Roger Rabbit?
Can you do the Roger Rabbit dance?
Any New Year's Resolutions?
Will you post questions to my thread?

;)

I used to be Dagwood, but the profile bandit changed it to Dagnabbit.  I liked it so it stuck.

Bugs Bunny.  My dad and I used to watch Bugs Bunny together every Saturday.  Good memories.

I have no idea what the Roger Rabbit dance is, so I guess that is a no.

Nope...I don't do resolutions.  I tend to break them.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/18/13 at 2:37 pm

I used to be Dagwood, but the profile bandit changed it to Dagnabbit.  I liked it so it stuck.

Bugs Bunny.  My dad and I used to watch Bugs Bunny together every Saturday.  Good memories.

I have no idea what the Roger Rabbit dance is, so I guess that is a no.

Nope...I don't do resolutions.  I tend to break them.

Oh happy days of The Profile Bandit!

Written By: warped on 12/19/13 at 6:34 am

Who is your favorite US president...and why is he your favorite president?
Have you ever fired someone at work..and how hard was that to do?
What was the last concert you saw?

Written By: Dagwood on 12/19/13 at 7:35 am

I don't know that I have a favorite president, but if I had to choose, it would be Washington.  He stepped into a role that was being filled for the first time.  Nothing to go on, he just did it.  Very brave man, IMO.

I haven't had to fire someone, but I have had to talk to someone about hygiene issues.  That was a tough one.

Last concert would be Pat Benetar in July.

Written By: warped on 12/19/13 at 12:27 pm

I don't know that I have a favorite president, but if I had to choose, it would be Washington.  He stepped into a role that was being filled for the first time.  Nothing to go on, he just did it.  Very brave man, IMO.

I haven't had to fire someone, but I have had to talk to someone about hygiene issues.  That was a tough one.

Last concert would be Pat Benetar in July.

Washington is a good choice.
I'd had to fire a few people. It's not fun but it had to be done.
I would love to see Pat Benatar in concert. She was here in November but I just can't afford the ticket prices and might not be able to endure the noise of an indoor concert.

Written By: Ripley on 12/27/13 at 9:22 pm

Do you make New Year's Resolutions?

Written By: Dagwood on 12/27/13 at 9:24 pm

Nope.  I never keep them so it is pointless. :D

Written By: Ripley on 12/27/13 at 9:26 pm

Nope.  I never keep them so it is pointless. :D

This is why I usually don't either.  :P

Written By: Ripley on 12/27/13 at 9:27 pm

What is your least favorite holiday?

Written By: Dagwood on 12/27/13 at 9:29 pm

Good question.  I might have to go with Valentine's Day.  AKA Single Awareness Day. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/27/13 at 9:29 pm

Good question.  I might have to go with Valentine's Day.  AKA Single Awareness Day. ;D

;D

Written By: Ripley on 12/27/13 at 9:40 pm

That is my least favorite :)  It makes me want to throw up.  ;D

Written By: Ripley on 01/02/14 at 5:42 pm

Do you prefer blinds, curtains or both?

Written By: Dagwood on 01/02/14 at 8:20 pm

Curtains

Written By: Ripley on 01/02/14 at 10:40 pm

Summer or Spring?  Which do you prefer and why?

Written By: Dagwood on 01/03/14 at 7:47 am

Spring.  I don't like the intense heat of summer.

Written By: Howard on 01/03/14 at 9:07 am

Do you shovel snow?

Written By: Dagwood on 01/03/14 at 7:12 pm

Not really.  I have a really small driveway with a southern exposure so it melts pretty quickly.  I guess if we got a whole lot of snow I would, though.

Written By: Ripley on 01/03/14 at 10:02 pm

Do you watch Animal Planet's Shark Week?

Written By: Dagwood on 01/04/14 at 8:49 am

Of course...I love shark week.

Written By: warped on 01/05/14 at 3:57 pm

If you could travel back in time and undo a historical event, which event would it be?

Written By: Dagwood on 01/05/14 at 5:08 pm

That's a good question.  There are so many things that it would be nice to see undone.  I will have to go with 9-11.  Figured out a way to catch those buggers before the boarded the planes.  So many senseless deaths.

Written By: warped on 01/11/14 at 8:53 am

A genie has given you one gift. . You are allowed to prevent ONLY one of these assassinations:

Abraham Lincoln: 1865
JFK: 1963
MLK: 1968
RFK :1968

Which one is it and why?

Written By: Dagwood on 01/11/14 at 9:42 am

I'm gonna go with MLK.  It would have been interesting to see the direction the country would have gone had he not been assassinated. 

Written By: warped on 01/11/14 at 10:31 am

I'm gonna go with MLK.  It would have been interesting to see the direction the country would have gone had he not been assassinated.

It would have been awesome if he ran for President (that is, if he were interested in that position)

Written By: snozberries on 01/11/14 at 11:00 am

O0

There was an episode if the animated series Boondocks where MLK comes out of a coma no one know he was in. Let's jus say he was seriously disappointed in the direction black folks took.  It was a weird episode but thought provoking.

Written By: Dagwood on 01/11/14 at 11:26 am

It would have been awesome if he ran for President (that is, if he were interested in that position)

I don't know that it would have been a good thing for him to be President.  That position seems to ruin people who start out with really good ideas, then politics hit. 

O0

There was an episode if the animated series Boondocks where MLK comes out of a coma no one know he was in. Let's jus say he was seriously disappointed in the direction black folks took.  It was a weird episode but thought provoking.

I never saw that show, but that would be thought provoking.

Written By: Howard on 01/11/14 at 3:55 pm

or maybe mayor, even.

Written By: Dagwood on 01/11/14 at 4:09 pm

Nope, disagree.  Politics has a way of ruining people. 

Written By: snozberries on 02/02/14 at 11:28 am

What's the most adventurous or non traditional food you've ever eaten.

What are some of your favorite cuisines?

What food have you tried that u were surprised you liked it?

What kind of food haven't u tried that you would like to try?

Written By: Dagwood on 02/02/14 at 12:09 pm

What's the most adventurous or non traditional food you've ever eaten.

I think it's gonna have to be that time I ate a whole baby octopus at a chinese restaurant.

What are some of your favorite cuisines?

I love chinese and mexican.  Just not spicy chinese or mexican.

What food have you tried that u were surprised you liked it?

Not sure.  I'm not super picky and am willing to try stuff. 

What kind of food haven't u tried that you would like to try?

Paella.  I have heard about it and it sounds good, just haven't tried it yet.

Written By: warped on 02/28/14 at 12:02 pm

Whatcha doin' on your birthday?

Written By: Dagwood on 02/28/14 at 7:37 pm

Nothing.  Just got home from work and am gonna relax

Written By: Ripley on 02/28/14 at 7:46 pm

Did you have a nice day?

Written By: Dagwood on 02/28/14 at 8:41 pm

Yes I did, thanks. :)

Written By: Ripley on 02/28/14 at 8:48 pm

Yes I did, thanks. :)

You're welcome  :)

Written By: Howard on 03/01/14 at 3:53 pm

Is it snowing?

Written By: Dagwood on 03/01/14 at 5:10 pm

Nope, too warm.  Lots of rain, though.

Written By: Howard on 03/02/14 at 3:33 pm

What is the average temperature for winter over there?

Written By: Dagwood on 03/02/14 at 6:10 pm

Usually it is in the 20s-30s.  November was super cold, single digit lows and high teens low twenties for the highs.  It's just this part of the winter the it has been unusually warm.    I guess it all wanted to go east this year.

Written By: warped on 03/08/14 at 1:20 pm

Do you (or Sarah) serve at Church in any capacity?

Written By: Howard on 03/08/14 at 4:35 pm

Are you looking forward to Spring?

Written By: Dagwood on 03/08/14 at 7:07 pm

Do you (or Sarah) serve at Church in any capacity?

Yes we do.  Sarah sings on the high school worship team and we both teach second grade Sunday school.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/08/14 at 7:08 pm

Are you looking forward to Spring?

It has actually been springlike weather here so I don't need to look forward to it too much.

Written By: 80sfan on 03/08/14 at 8:44 pm

What state are you from?

Written By: snozberries on 03/08/14 at 8:58 pm

What state are you from?

Utah... I know you weren't asking me but I have nothing else to do so I've decided to answer questions for Dag today!  :D

Written By: Ripley on 03/08/14 at 10:31 pm

Is the weather usually decent in Utah?

Written By: snozberries on 03/08/14 at 10:45 pm

you're supposed to ask questions I can easily answer... :P

I know it can get wicked cold and the snow can be obnoxious. I hear the summers are nice tho. Sometimes hot. 

Written By: 80sfan on 03/08/14 at 11:49 pm

Utah... I know you weren't asking me but I have nothing else to do so I've decided to answer questions for Dag today!  :D

Yay!! Aren't you from California snoz??  8)

Written By: snozberries on 03/08/14 at 11:58 pm

Yay!! Aren't you from California snoz??  8)

yes I am....  ;D 

I was in Utah once. when I was 12... at summer camp *it sucked*

but I pieced most of that together from Dag & Ash's posts over the years.  :D

Written By: Ripley on 03/09/14 at 12:06 am

you're supposed to ask questions I can usually answer... :P

:P

Written By: Howard on 03/09/14 at 6:44 am

Did you remember to change your clocks for DST?

Written By: snozberries on 03/09/14 at 6:47 am

yes she did

Written By: Howard on 03/09/14 at 7:39 am

yes she did

Thank You Dag.  ::)

I was asking her, not you.  :P

Written By: Dagwood on 03/09/14 at 8:07 am

What state are you from?

Q got it right.  Utah is my state.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/09/14 at 8:08 am

yes I am....  ;D 

I was in Utah once. when I was 12... at summer camp *it sucked*

but I pieced most of that together from Dag & Ash's posts over the years.  :D

yes she did

You crack me up. ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 03/09/14 at 8:09 am

Usually.  We have our moments but for the most part, yes.

Yes I did. 

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/14 at 11:23 am

Thank You Dag.  ::)

I was asking her, not you.  :P

Well then why are you calling me dag????

Besides I clearly stated I was taking over answering her questions for the time I was at work.  :P

:D

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/14 at 11:25 am

You crack me up. ;D

You're one of the few people I could do that to w/o offending them  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/10/14 at 7:13 pm

Well then why are you calling me dag????

Besides I clearly stated I was taking over answering her questions for the time I was at work.  :P

:D

I thought you were answering for Dag even though this is Dag's Ask me.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/10/14 at 7:52 pm

You're one of the few people I could do that to w/o offending them  ;D

You're quite welcome. :D

She was.  She pretty much knows me well enough to answer these questions.

Written By: Ripley on 03/10/14 at 11:09 pm

Should there be a Shark Week every month?  Or at least more than once a year?  :P

Written By: Howard on 03/11/14 at 6:47 am

So why don't you just call it "Ask Dag And Q"?

Written By: Dagwood on 03/11/14 at 7:56 am

Should there be a Shark Week every month?  Or at least more than once a year?  :P

Every week

Written By: Dagwood on 03/11/14 at 7:57 am

Because this is my thread, she has her own.  She was just bored and helping me out. 

Written By: snozberries on 03/11/14 at 7:01 pm

I was answering for her.  But I didn't take over her persona.

Written By: snozberries on 03/11/14 at 7:02 pm

You're quite welcome. :D

:)

Written By: Dagwood on 03/11/14 at 7:02 pm

I was answering for her.  But I didn't take over her persona.

That would never happen considering there are things I like that you so don't like.

Written By: snozberries on 03/11/14 at 7:06 pm

What dag said.

& Because I knew she wasn't online to answer.

Written By: snozberries on 03/11/14 at 7:08 pm

That would never happen considering there are things I like that you so don't like.

I love ya but I don't wanna be ya.  I love my life too much.  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...