inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask Away!

Written By: DemiLover89 on 06/30/14 at 6:02 pm

Hi.  :)

I can't think of a better way than this for me to get to know everyone, and everyone to get to know me. So, ask away!

Subject: Re: Ask Away!

Written By: snozberries on 07/01/14 at 12:19 pm

where abouts are you from?  US North, South, East, West? Canada? UK? Oz? anywhere in between?

Happy early birthday.

Written By: Howard on 07/01/14 at 2:54 pm

what music do you listen to?

Written By: DemiLover89 on 07/01/14 at 3:50 pm

where abouts are you from?  US North, South, East, West? Canada? UK? Oz? anywhere in between?

Happy early birthday.

Thank you for the early birthday wish. I'm from the South, in Georgia.

what music do you listen to?

I listen to all sorts of music. I like pop, rap, country. A little bit of everything. (Demi Lovato obviously. LOL) My friends tease me and say my taste is schizo, cause I like any and everything.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 07/01/14 at 4:17 pm

Hi!

Happy birthday!  :) Have any plans for the big day?

Written By: nally on 07/01/14 at 4:27 pm

I listen to all sorts of music. I like pop, rap, country. A little bit of everything.

That's good. I have a wide variety of favorite musical styles as well. :)

(Demi Lovato obviously. LOL) My friends tease me and say my taste is schizo, cause I like any and everything.

I figured you might've had a fondness for Demi Lovato, given your screenname and profile picture. :) Do you like her better as an actress or as a musician?

Also, did you watch Sonny With A Chance between 2009-2011?

Written By: DemiLover89 on 07/01/14 at 4:55 pm

Hi!

Happy birthday!  :) Have any plans for the big day?

Thank you! Yes, I'm going to get together with my family at my parent's house. WE have all the birthdays there. My dad and brothers are barbecuing. Mom is making the cake. Yellow cake with Chocolate frosting. Simple, but I love it.

That's good. I have a wide variety of favorite musical styles as well. :)

I figured you might've had a fondness for Demi Lovato, given your screenname and profile picture. :) Do you like her better as an actress or as a musician?

Also, did you watch Sonny With A Chance between 2009-2011?

That's cool. I think everyone should like all types of music. One type is so boring. I do love Demi. I like her music better actually. Her songs are so deep and heartfelt to me. And I saw "Sonny with a Chance". It was funny.

Written By: Howard on 07/02/14 at 3:15 pm

what films do you like watching?

Written By: annimal on 04/19/15 at 2:35 pm

What should I ask you?

Check for new replies or respond here...