inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: *NEW* Ask Tiffeny (Apollonia1986) Anything!

Written By: apollonia1986 on 07/31/15 at 9:48 pm

I noticed my old thread has over 50 pages, so I wanted to start new and fresh. Also, I have a new laptop with a webcam so I want to see if I can answer the questions via video rather than just typing on the keyboard.

So please, feel free to ask me some questions and I'll answer them to the best of my abilities. NO FEAR.
  ;D

Subject: Re: *NEW* Ask Tiffeny (Apollonia1986) Anything!

Written By: Howard on 08/01/15 at 7:26 am

How have you been lately?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/01/15 at 10:13 am

How do you mean by answer by video?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/05/15 at 2:54 pm

What was the first movie your saw at the cinema?

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/02/15 at 5:57 pm

What state do you live in?

What are your favorite subjects?

Do you play video games?

What colors do you adore?

Written By: snozberries on 10/09/15 at 2:56 pm

Don't know if you're familiar with tee fury...

They sell pop culture tee shirts for 24hrs midnight to modmight est

The shirts are
Like 11$ plus shipping. 

Today's shirt is an MJ thriller shirt. Thought you would like to know.

http://www.teefury.com/?rmsrc=1&rmatt=tsid:1013722%7Ccid:238774768%7Cagid:13012814968%7Ctid:kwd-11783409465%7Ccrid:92424526888%7Cnw:g%7Crnd:17957553637322355339%7Cdvc:m%7Cadp:1t1&gclid=Cj0KEQjwy92wBRCl7trx4PaIo8EBEiQASPhtC5D4MDSbH0kcrUuKeGeoEt-MvSDORpx4qF8vuVFpo-EaAnmu8P8HAQ

Written By: apollonia1986 on 10/09/15 at 3:21 pm

Gosh! I didn't know I had received questions here!  :o

@Howard: I've been okay lately. A little tired but that's normal. As long as I have my coffee I'm good to go.
@Philip: I planned to video tape my answers and upload it to Youtube. But youtube has been a butt to me the last few times I tried to upload, aside from a synopssis of the first episode of the Jacksons show I shot for my friend who lives in France.
The first movie I can remember seeing at the cinema was 101 Dalmations, the animated version when I was about five. The children's choir at church went. I hated sharing a tub of popcorn with 15 other kids and my mom bought me my own.
@mxcrshxm: I live in Texas, born and raised although all the time people ask where I'm from because of how I sound speaking. I'm 29, but my favorite subject in school was English class. As of now, I like reading about history, particularly anything to do with WW2. I play some video games. I mostly like racing games. And I like colors that look good on me--strong, saturated jewel tones, reds, greens, blues, violets...
@Snoz: I've never heard of teefury but that does look interesting. I'll see if I can get that shirt before it goes. I just have so many black MJ shirts, I wish I could find one in color, like a red or blue or something. LOL. I can only do so many black eyeshadow looks >  ;D

Thanks for all the questions!!!

Written By: snozberries on 10/09/15 at 4:25 pm

That particular shirt comes in black. Brown. And navy blue.

If you wait for it to go to redbubble.... I don't know how long it takes...redbubble offers previous tee fury designs in virtually any color you want but it cost about $26 not $11

Written By: apollonia1986 on 10/09/15 at 11:34 pm

That particular shirt comes in black. Brown. And navy blue.

If you wait for it to go to redbubble.... I don't know how long it takes...redbubble offers previous tee fury designs in virtually any color you want but it cost about $26 not $11

Oh that's cool. I want to treat myself. I've had some rough months following that doomed trip to Florida. And I'm just now getting straight on my bills.  :o

Written By: Howard on 10/10/15 at 8:09 am

Do you think 3T will live up to the expectations of being the new generation of Jacksons?

Written By: apollonia1986 on 10/10/15 at 11:32 am

Do you think 3T will live up to the expectations of being the new generation of Jacksons?

They did in Europe.  ;)

Written By: Ripley on 01/23/16 at 4:34 pm

I'm giving you a list of 5 items. You may choose one of them to receive as a free gift. However, you can not return them for a refund of cash. Why did you choose this item?

A. Homemade chocolate pie with whipped cream once a week for 3 months
B. Brand new Super Nintendo with your choice of 3 un-used games
C. Unlimited movie theater passes for one month
D. $100 gift card to your favorite restaurant
E. One day shopping spree to your local mall. You may fill up one regular sized shopping bag per store.

Written By: ArcticFox on 05/08/16 at 6:04 pm

How does it feel to be 30?

Written By: apollonia1986 on 05/12/16 at 10:35 am

How does it feel to be 30?

LOL. No different really. I haven't really felt a "change" since I was about 13. Glad I made it this far. For some reason I never thought I'd make it to thirty. The fact I don't LOOK thirty pleases me.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...