inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask Crash

Written By: mxcrashxm on 08/31/15 at 3:09 pm

Hi everyone. I'm making this so people are willing to know more about me. Feel free to ask questions. :)

Subject: Re: Ask Crash

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/31/15 at 3:11 pm

What is your favourite film?

Written By: mxcrashxm on 08/31/15 at 3:16 pm

What is your favourite film?
Well I actually don't have one since I'm an all-around person; however, I do have favorite film genres and they are Comedy and Action.

Written By: Howard on 08/31/15 at 3:40 pm

What does mx xm stand for?

Written By: mxcrashxm on 08/31/15 at 3:48 pm

What does mx xm stand for?
The M is for my first name and the X is used for some of my usernames. however, the Xes can be pronounced as crosses instead of the letter name.

Written By: Howard on 09/01/15 at 3:00 pm

Do you own a PS2 or PS3?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/01/15 at 5:30 pm

What's your first name?

How did you get the nickname, Crash?

What did you eat for dinner today?  ;) ;D

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/01/15 at 6:23 pm

Do you own a PS2 or PS3?
I have owned both, but now I just own a PS3, Vita and a Xbox one.

What's your first name?

How did you get the nickname, Crash?

What did you eat for dinner today?  ;) ;D
First Name is Markesse.

I just thought it would be a good nickname since I crash things by accidentally breaking them  ;D. You could also say it came from Crash Bandicoot.

Well I haven't had dinner yet, so I had Pizza earlier.

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 09/01/15 at 7:52 pm

Do you like any songs by Mariah Carey? She's playing as I type this!

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/02/15 at 9:09 am

Do you like any songs by Mariah Carey? She's playing as I type this!
Yes I do. She's one of the best singers I've listened to.

Written By: Howard on 09/02/15 at 2:53 pm

I have owned both, but now I just own a PS3, Vita and a Xbox one.
First Name is Markesse.

I just thought it would be a good nickname since I crash things by accidentally breaking them  ;D. You could also say it came from Crash Bandicoot.

Well I haven't had dinner yet, so I had Pizza earlier.

What do you play on them?

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/02/15 at 4:36 pm

What do you play on them?
Well I don't have that many games for them right now, but I mostly play Call of Duty.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/17/15 at 11:19 am

Do you have any plans for your birthday?

What has been your best birthday so far, and why was it so great?

If you could have 5 celebrities come to a party in your honor, who would they be?

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/17/15 at 1:46 pm

Do you have any plans for your birthday?

What has been your best birthday so far, and why was it so great?

If you could have 5 celebrities come to a party in your honor, who would they be?

Yes I do. I'm going to a Chris Brown concert with my family tonight and then during the weekend, it hasn't been planned yet.

Well I have had some best ones, so there isn't really a top one. why were they great are that I had an awesome time with my family and friends and that the activities we did for my Bday were fantastic.

Michael Jordan, Kanye West  ;D, Shaq O'neal, Taylor Swift and Jerry Springer. This was difficult as there is many I would want to invite.  :D

Written By: mqg96 on 09/17/15 at 3:05 pm

Yes I do. I'm going to a Chris Brown concert with my family tonight and then during the weekend, it hasn't been planned yet.

Well I have had some best ones, so there isn't really a top one. why were they great are that I had an awesome time with my family and friends and that the activities we did for my Bday were fantastic.

Michael Jordan, Kanye West  ;D, Shaq O'neal, Taylor Swift and Jerry Springer. This was difficult as there is many I would want to invite.  :D

So your birthday is in September? You just turned 22 right? No wonder your viewpoints of school districts are different, because you could've possibly been in the 2012 class had you grew up somewhere else around the south, like here in Georgia for an example.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/17/15 at 3:52 pm

So your birthday is in September? You just turned 22 right? No wonder your viewpoints of school districts are different, because you could've possibly been in the 2012 class had you grew up somewhere else around the south, like here in Georgia for an example.
That's correct of the first few statements. Some states had a later cutoff before they were changed. Since I live in Cali where the cutoff was Dec. 2 (it was changed a few years ago), I was able to be in the C/O 2011. Had I been in the south like you said or in other states with a Sept 1st cutoff, I would have been in the C/O 2012. My perspective on school districts are different because it really depends on the person than just the majority; moreover, I have a friend who told me that he attended a middle school during the 5th grade. Here are the cutoffs back in 1998 when I began K compared to today.

http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/rgs_dissertations/2005/RGSD177.pdf

2014/15
https://nces.ed.gov/programs/statereform/tab5_3.asp

Check for new replies or respond here...