inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Funko pops!

Written By: Little_devil_rider on 04/23/16 at 2:45 pm

Not sure where to post this at, but I collect funko pop! There is one pop that I need that only seems to be available in Canada. So if anyone in Canada collect pops please message me. Maybe we can set up a trade or I'll pay for it.

Subject: Re: Funko pops!

Written By: snozberries on 04/23/16 at 10:45 pm

Not sure where to post this at, but I collect funko pop! There is one pop that I need that only seems to be available in Canada. So if anyone in Canada collect pops please message me. Maybe we can set up a trade or I'll pay for it.

I know people in Canada... which one do you need?

Written By: Little_devil_rider on 04/24/16 at 10:35 am

I know people in Canada... which one do you need?

i need the flocked dogmeat from fall out 4.https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI64z3T3HMgULNZWMDyzgTWGgXFhaGVgClI_wCXcDCifhtFT83

Written By: snozberries on 04/24/16 at 1:39 pm

i need the flocked dogmeat from fall out 4.https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI64z3T3HMgULNZWMDyzgTWGgXFhaGVgClI_wCXcDCifhtFT83

I'll ask around... also I saw this on a GameStop site 

GameStop Power-Up Rewards  By Patt -                    March 24, 2016                    0                    162                  Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter 

another GameStop Power-Up Rewards exclusive.  This time around will be a Flocked Dogmeat from the Fallout series!  No set date is available for Dogmeat’s release, but it all signs point to end of April, early May.  We will surely post an update as soon as we have a date. 

Written By: snozberries on 04/24/16 at 3:09 pm

I reached out to my fb friends to see if anyone has seen them

Written By: Little_devil_rider on 04/24/16 at 5:59 pm

I reached out to my fb friends to see if anyone has seen them

Thank you!!!!! Finger crossed its the only one I need to complete the set

Written By: snozberries on 04/28/16 at 10:05 pm

Got this message on fb today

Girl... gamestop power up rewards has him for 15,000 points!!!

Have you tried there?

Written By: Little_devil_rider on 04/29/16 at 9:13 pm

Got this message on fb today

Girl... gamestop power up rewards has him for 15,000 points!!!

Have you tried there?

I don't have enough points and the amount of $ I would need to spend I'd be better off on eBay. :(. Pops are like a drug lol

Written By: snozberries on 04/30/16 at 6:29 pm

I don't have enough points and the amount of $ I would need to spend I'd be better off on eBay. :(. Pops are like a drug lol

I hear ya.

Written By: snozberries on 05/02/16 at 5:31 pm

Success.  I have a friend who just picked up 2.
10.50 each
If you want both cool
If not I told her I'd take one and I'll just sell it on eBay  ;D

Written By: Little_devil_rider on 05/02/16 at 5:58 pm

Success.  I have a friend who just picked up 2.
10.50 each
If you want both cool
If not I told her I'd take one and I'll just sell it on eBay  ;D

Your my hero I will take one! May I send you a message on how to pay you for the pop and shipping?? And if you friend looks up the group funko but sell trade on Facebook she will sell It with in minutes. It's super hard to come across in the states!

Written By: snozberries on 05/02/16 at 6:18 pm

Your my hero I will take one! May I send you a message on how to pay you for the pop and shipping?? And if you friend looks up the group funko but sell trade on Facebook she will sell It with in minutes. It's super hard to come across in the states!

Cool. Yeah message me.

Check for new replies or respond here...