inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask me about astrology, and anything simple/funny!

Written By: 80sfan on 02/08/17 at 1:37 am

Be gentle.  ;D

Subject: Re: Ask me about astrology, and anything simple/funny!

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/19/17 at 6:53 pm

Be gentle.  ;D

Okay, what are the chances of a large meteor falling to Eart

Written By: 80sfan on 02/19/17 at 7:06 pm

Okay, what are the chances of a large meteor falling to Eart

Like in the next ten years, or less?  Not much in the stars for a meteor falling to earth.
There's more chance of protests and revolution than there is for a meteor ending life on earth!
But hey, I'm just like that fake psychic, Cleo!  :D  :D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 03/04/17 at 2:19 am

Do you think any of the 7 newly discovered planets in the TRAPPIST-1 system might have intelligent life on them?

Written By: 80sfan on 03/15/17 at 9:59 am

Do you think any of the 7 newly discovered planets in the TRAPPIST-1 system might have intelligent life on them?

No. But then again, what if the government does find out there is life on at least one of those planets, but doesn't tell us.
That's not to say I don't believe there are other planets with life on them, I just don't think it's one of those seven.

I don't know how us 7 billion would react if we did find life on other planets, like 5 feet tall creatures, or whatever! Or maybe
those aliens look exactly like us. Now THAT would actually shock me!
Perhaps racism would decrease a lot and the racists would start hating those new creatures. What is it called? Specism?

Check for new replies or respond here...