inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask Hawk About: Hawk- the New Age

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 02/11/17 at 11:48 am

It has been about 10 years since early I last logged in. Ten years is a long time, and much has happened. Feel free to ask about it, if you'd like to catch up!

Subject: Re: Ask Hawk About: Hawk- the New Age

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/11/17 at 8:21 pm

Welcome back!

...and how does it feel to be back again?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 02/12/17 at 8:11 am

Strange, but interesting! Much like visiting a friend you haven't seen in a decade.

Written By: Howard on 02/12/17 at 2:53 pm

What have you been up to lately?

Written By: gibbo on 02/12/17 at 4:02 pm

I recall you left shortly after I first got here.  Was it something I said?  ;)

Welcome back!  I think you'll find it a very different forum now.  :-\\  Anyway ... it's good to see you back, Hawk.  :)

10 years is a long time ... and it's a time when life can really change a lot (through your 30's). Tell us about the big changes ...

Written By: karen on 02/14/17 at 4:15 am

It has been about 10 years since early I last logged in. Ten years is a long time, and much has happened. Feel free to ask about it, if you'd like to catch up!

I can't believe it's been so long!

Written By: Ripley on 02/14/17 at 4:47 am

I never posted with you, as I was not here back then. But I'm interested in getting to know about you! What are some of your favorite bands and solo artists? Do you like Horror movies?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 02/14/17 at 7:45 pm

Let me see if I can answer all these correctly.

Howard- since I was last here, I have moved to a new city, worked on revival of my music career, found my father before he died, began public speaking, renewed my wedding vows and recorded an album with a band I was in 7 years ago. Working on my solo debut album.

Karen- I know! Quite trippy, isn't it?

Ripley- Welcome aboard! I may not be out here much, but I am pleased to meet new people. I like many things- music and classic horror films. (Pre-1990s)

My favorite bands come from the 1970s and '80s.

Gibbo- no, my departure had nothing to do with you. There was a lot going on at that time, and my relationship was suffering because I wasn't happy with my life at the time. I used the Internet as a means of escape. The problem has since been more tempered.

Written By: Ripley on 02/14/17 at 9:59 pm

It's awesome that you're a music artist! I write lyrics :)

Written By: gibbo on 02/15/17 at 12:43 am

That's what I forgot! ... you are a muso.  Awesome that you are still working at it. Can't wait to hear the debut album!

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 02/19/17 at 7:22 pm

Yes, I'm still at it. It's not just a hobby or career for me. Outside of my family and beliefs; music is arguably the single largest proponent of my personality.

Check for new replies or respond here...