inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask Sir Rothchild

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 06/27/17 at 11:58 am

I've been here for about a month and I think it's time for people to ask me questions if they want to. Although it's quite the same if you knew me as NewYorkEagle, except it's under a new account. Feel free though.

Subject: Re: Ask Sir Rothchild

Written By: 2001 on 06/27/17 at 12:02 pm

Have you ever had a lucid dream?

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 06/27/17 at 12:10 pm

Have you ever had a lucid dream?

Honestly, most of the lucid dreams that I remember was when I was about 3. There was one where I went inside a TV that had a beach in it, where I freely explored the beach on my own. The most lucid dream that I had was when I was 8, where it took place as a Disney-esque musical. I remember Bart Simpson being there at one point.

Written By: Howard on 06/27/17 at 1:39 pm

Do you play video games?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/27/17 at 1:45 pm

Which cartoon do you like that most others seem to hate?

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 06/27/17 at 2:43 pm

Howard:
I'm not an avid gamer, but I do play video games on my PC. Usually GTA: San Andreas.

TheReignMan99:
I could name some that a lot of people despised during the 2000s, but I doubt that they care about them now. But to answer the question, I have to say Johnny Test. I remember seeing so much hate art for the show, that some of it was really graphic. Especially on Deviantart. I liked the show back when I was 7-10, but it got boring to me after that.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 06/27/17 at 2:51 pm

TheReignMan99:
I could name some that a lot of people despised during the 2000s, but I doubt that they care about them now. But to answer the question, I have to say Johnny Test. I remember seeing so much hate art for the show, that some of it was really graphic. Especially on Deviantart. I liked the show back when I was 7-10, but it got boring to me after that.

Interesting....I found Johnny Test to be decent and not as bad as others are saying it is. It did get boring and I stopped watching it.

Written By: DesiredUsernameWasTaken on 06/28/17 at 12:12 am

Would you rather be shot with a Spaz-12 shotgun or have explosive diarrhea and projectile vomiting every minute of every day for the rest of your life?

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 06/28/17 at 7:15 am

Would you rather be shot with a Spaz-12 shotgun or have explosive diarrhea and projectile vomiting every minute of every day for the rest of your life?

I'll rather be shot with a Spaz-12 shotgun. Having explosive diarrhea AND projectile vomiting sounds every minute of my life sounds painful as hell.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 07/02/17 at 11:57 pm

You mentioned in another thread that you live on Staton Island. What do you like about living in the borough?

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 07/03/17 at 10:32 am

You mentioned in another thread that you live on Staton Island. What do you like about living in the borough?

As someone who lived in that borough for their entire life, it's rather the most calm out of the five boroughs. It's also more clean than Brooklyn and Queens. Most of the streets out there are paved out well for a very long time. The restaurants are also cool, especially since most of them are Italian. By the way, it's spelled as Staten Island (although it doesn't really matter since we're really forgotten in NYC).

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/03/17 at 10:56 am

As someone who lived in that borough for their entire life, it's rather the most calm out of the five boroughs. It's also more clean than Brooklyn and Queens. Most of the streets out there are paved out well for a very long time. The restaurants are also cool, especially since most of them are Italian. By the way, it's spelled as Staten Island (although it doesn't really matter since we're really forgotten in NYC).

Brooklyn and Queens are fairly clean (in most areas). Also, you can't really compare BK and Queens to Staten Island because Brooklyn and Queens has way more people than SI.

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 07/03/17 at 12:29 pm

Brooklyn and Queens are fairly clean (in most areas). Also, you can't really compare BK and Queens to Staten Island because Brooklyn and Queens has way more people than SI.

I didn't really mention anything about the population of SI. Of course the population is small because the island is tiny compared to Brooklyn and Queens. But most of the areas seem clean than the poorest areas in Brooklyn. I remember seeing some buildings looking dilapidated with their windows smashed.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/03/17 at 12:35 pm

I didn't really mention anything about the population of SI. Of course the population is small because the island is tiny compared to Brooklyn and Queens. But most of the areas seem clean than the poorest areas in Brooklyn. I remember seeing some buildings looking dilapidated with their windows smashed.

Like I said you can't really compare SI to BK and Queens.  Brooklyn has a population of 2.6 million people, Queens has a population of 2.3 million people...meanwhile, Staten Island has a population of just 491,000 people. Of course, there are areas of Brooklyn and Queens that will be dirty and "dilapidated" but that's naturally apart of having a large population and besides...most of Brooklyn and Queens is fairly clean.

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 07/03/17 at 1:12 pm

Like I said you can't really compare SI to BK and Queens.  Brooklyn has a population of 2.6 million people, Queens has a population of 2.3 million people...meanwhile, Staten Island has a population of just 491,000 people. Of course, there are areas of Brooklyn and Queens that will be dirty and "dilapidated" but that's naturally apart of having a large population and besides...most of Brooklyn and Queens is fairly clean.

I think you have a point. Staten Island is really forgotten and the borough can only hold about half of Brooklyn. I haven't really went to Brooklyn that much, aside from crossing the way to go to my grandma's house in Connecticut.

Written By: Howard on 07/03/17 at 2:54 pm

Atlantic Avenue is a garbage dump. 8-P

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/03/17 at 2:57 pm

Atlantic Avenue is a garbage dump. 8-P

Parts of it...not all of it.

Written By: Howard on 07/03/17 at 3:16 pm

Parts of it...not all of it.

Yeah I do agree but there are some parts which have so much graffiti, garbage is thrown almost everywhere and it reeks of weed.

Check for new replies or respond here...