inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I Need Pet Advice--Sick Animal

Written By: apollonia1986 on 08/03/17 at 8:54 pm

Hey Y'all,

I'm asking this for my friend Jenn. There's blood all over here house at the moment. She has two dogs and a whole lots of cats as pets. She's pretty sure its one of the dogs, one is very old, with a few health issues. Jenn thinks one of the dogs might be urinating blood. What i want to know is, is that possible in the first place and secondly, what on earth would cause that in a dog. Do they get kidney stones or something like humans? I've had two dogs in my life. but the neither did this ever. I don't want Jenn to lose her dog, she loves all her animals so much!

Thanks for any and all help!

Subject: Re: I Need Pet Advice--Sick Animal

Written By: 2001 on 08/03/17 at 9:22 pm

You have to take it to the vet. Although, if you don't know which animal it is, that's going to be a problem.

Written By: karen on 08/04/17 at 8:16 am

Dogs can get kidney stones, though I'd imagine the blood in the urine would colour it slightly rather than look like actual blood.

Could she isolate the one dog in a room on its own to see if it is that dog.  Could it just have a bleeding paw?

What ever happens she needs to take the animal to a vet

Written By: nally on 08/04/17 at 10:46 am

You have to take it to the vet. Although, if you don't know which animal it is, that's going to be a problem.

My first inclination would also be to take it to the vet. That's what my family & I always did with our pets.

Written By: annimal on 08/04/17 at 12:04 pm

Find out which animal is having a problem

Check for new replies or respond here...