inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Will You Help If You Can? *Dialysis GoFundMe*

Written By: apollonia1986 on 02/01/18 at 4:11 pm

Hey Y'all,

I don't usually like to ask for help, but it's now unavoidable. I'm sure many of you know I a dialysis patient and have been since 2009. Up until this past November I was provided free transportation to and from dialysis. In November I was denied it and have since been paying out of pocket for transport to dialysis since my uncle, the only family I have has made it very clear he doesn't want to drive me to the treatment that will keep me alive and my only friend works three jobs and is unable to take me back and forth. I have started a GoFundMe campaign to try to raise the funds I need to at least cover my transport for a year. Any amount is welcome. Because if I can't go to dialysis and receive my treatment I'll die. I don't want to die. I hate to ask, but please, help me if you can, and please share the link to my campaign. The more people who see it, the better.

Thank you.

https://www.gofundme.com/i-need-money-for-dialysistrasport

Check for new replies or respond here...