inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask Rosequartz2000

Written By: Rosequartz2000 on 02/07/18 at 4:13 pm

Ask me anything you want, like "what was your favorite episode of (insert 90s show)," "why did you quit your job" (IT WAS BECAUSE I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER), or "which is better: the Sega CD or the Sega 32X?" (Honestly, they're both good.)

Subject: Re: Ask Rosequartz2000

Written By: 2001 on 02/07/18 at 4:14 pm

When did you move to Japan?

What was your favourite game on the Megadrive?

Written By: Rosequartz2000 on 02/07/18 at 4:25 pm

When did you move to Japan?

What was your favourite game on the Megadrive?

May 2003, a few days after my neighbor died, actually.

Sonic, of course! Besides that, there was Phantasy Star, Boogerman, Toejam and Earl, and one that had a girl with an electric whip I forget the name of. It was on Classic Game Room a while back...

Written By: Howard on 02/08/18 at 5:44 am

Where did you get the name Rosequartz?

Written By: 2001 on 02/11/18 at 3:04 pm

May 2003, a few days after my neighbor died, actually.

Sonic, of course! Besides that, there was Phantasy Star, Boogerman, Toejam and Earl, and one that had a girl with an electric whip I forget the name of. It was on Classic Game Room a while back...

Was it Alisia Dragoon? The game looks really fun, I might check it out. I love Phantasy Star too. Did you play the PSP MMO?

Did you own a Sega Saturn?

Sega vs. Nintendo vs. Sony, which one do you prefer?

Have you been to Akihabara? That's always kind of been a dream of mine. I want to go to a video game store and check out all the retro '80s/'90s video games :D (and not the creepo maid cafés because I'm not straight ;D)

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/12/18 at 1:28 pm

What is your favourite film?

Written By: Rosequartz2000 on 02/18/18 at 10:47 am

Thank you, it was Alisia Dragoon. I did not own Saturn but my neighbor owned it. My favorite film's Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Sega is the best, and I've been to Akihabara. I got the name Rosequartz because that's always been my favorite kind of mineral.

Written By: YuYuYuuki on 05/05/18 at 1:22 pm

is sonic good nowadays

have you heard of touhou

favorite spongebob episode?

Check for new replies or respond here...