inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask Ofkx

Written By: ofkx on 04/28/18 at 12:24 pm

Thought I could try this out :P.

Subject: Re: Ask Ofkx

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/28/18 at 12:25 pm

What is your favourite film?

Written By: ofkx on 04/28/18 at 12:28 pm

What is your favourite film?

Forrest Gump! I've watched it a bazillion times and I still can't get enough of it ;D.  My favorite film as a child though was The Parent Trap.

Written By: Wobo on 04/28/18 at 12:35 pm

Whats a ofkx?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/28/18 at 12:38 pm

Forrest Gump! I've watched it a bazillion times and I still can't get enough of it ;D.  My favorite film as a child though was The Parent Trap.
Forrest Gump is the same for us too. Seeing in the cinema on it's original release, and watch it again when shown on television, it is kine karaoke for us. BTW, we have the DVD for it too.

Written By: ofkx on 04/28/18 at 12:44 pm

Whats a ofkx?

It's a name I made up while I was trying to make an account on Roblox when I was 8 or so. I would put in different usernames and they were all taken so I put in random letters ;D. Now I use it to save myself time when making accounts.

Written By: ofkx on 04/28/18 at 12:45 pm

Forrest Gump is the same for us too. Seeing in the cinema on it's original release, and watch it again when shown on television, it is kine karaoke for us. BTW, we have the DVD for it too.

It's cool that you saw it in theaters! I've only ever seen it on TV and on Netflix :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/28/18 at 12:52 pm

It's cool that you saw it in theaters! I've only ever seen it on TV and on Netflix :P
O0

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/29/18 at 10:23 pm

Favorite game?

Written By: ofkx on 04/30/18 at 8:34 am

Favorite game?

Way too many good ones out there to only choose one, but I'll have to go with The Last Of Us. I replayed about 12 times between the PS3 and the PS4 ;D.

Check for new replies or respond here...