inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask 2007's Ghost

Written By: xX07-GhostXx on 05/31/21 at 11:55 am

I made this because I don't know what else to do at the moment.

Subject: Re: Ask 2007's Ghost

Written By: 2001 on 05/31/21 at 5:22 pm

Remove Sonic 06 from your signature and add Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, and Persona 4.

Oh, I almost forgot to ask a question ;D But seriously, I think you'll love those games since you get to be a Japanese emo teenager in the late 2000s. They're my favourites!

What is your favourite rock band?

Written By: xX07-GhostXx on 05/31/21 at 5:32 pm

Silverstein

Written By: aja675 on 06/01/21 at 11:56 pm

I'm like that, but for 2000.  ;D

Written By: xX07-GhostXx on 06/02/21 at 12:49 am

I'm like that, but for 2000.  ;D

To be honest, I got overexcited thinking this reply was going to be another question.

Written By: xX07-GhostXx on 09/01/21 at 9:26 pm

Not as active as usual because I have to take a full load until graduation.

I hope Riven, who I've come to think of as a nominal older sibling (and one I like, because I really frickin hate my biological older sibling) knows I want to build up the wall of good karma of theirs more often, if they do wonder why I don't continue building that wall as much as usual, but that college is why I'm barely on these days (for this site or my email, even though I think they're currently too busy themselves to notice any difference in activity whatsoever).

Written By: xX07-GhostXx on 04/09/22 at 2:40 am

The reason I am putting my email here is that I keep getting emails from people that allegedly think I own this site, and I'm thinking transferring the address from my signature to this one post will reduce the amount of times search engines associate my email address with this site itself.

Here's my email in case any Emo siblings need to talk to another Emo: colby.jarvis@protonmail.com .

Check for new replies or respond here...