inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Story Tellers Single Artist Game

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/18/04 at 9:47 am

Take a single artists' catalog of songs and make a story using the song titles :)  This is from the archives..

U2

Long ago I lived in a town Where The Streets Have No Name next door to Gloria who was known as the Angel Of Harlem. It had been on a Sunday Bloody Sunday when I suddenly realized "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For." Gloria told me "Relax and take some Pride (In The Name Of Love) because soon, When Love Comes To Town you will know the joy. With Or Without You believing, it will come to you." Her wisdom I soon realized, when I met a Party Girl. She moved in such Mysterious Ways and I said to her "If You Walk Away, I Will Follow because you are the Sweetest Thing that I could ever Desire." As we glanced up at the time we realized it was Eleven O'Clock Tick-Tock and the year would end within an hour. Now as I awake with her by my side, we both know that our Two Hearts Beat As One and finally All Is Quiet on New Year's Day.  :D

Subject: Re: Story Tellers Single Artist Game

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/18/04 at 2:06 pm

Nice one, Mark.  I had some of these from before, but I seem to have misplaced them.  I shall keep looking though.... :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/18/04 at 7:08 pm

Nice one, Mark.  I had some of these from before, but I seem to have misplaced them.  I shall keep looking though.... :)
Thanks for looking in, Karen! Maybe reviving this topic will bring some other creative minds here as well ;)

Written By: MLB on 05/18/04 at 7:19 pm

Down the street I heard yelling as the girl nextdoor Rhiannon made a terrible scene& threw out her no good boyfriend shouting Go your own way  and definitely don't stop til' you hit Silver Springs!  My my, I said to myself, what dreams become realities when a gypsy is really a bum. I'm so afriad  for her.  She's not that strong She's a sweet girl really.
if you say you will help her again says my sister poking her head into my room thru' the half closed door you're re only getting involved in the chain of their love/hate relations.  Bah, I say, it's like being out in a storm.  lots of noise, we get wet,  but what harm really befalls any of us??  He's a misunderstood sod and couldn't help going to jail for pawning that tusk
  "oh well", says my sibling. Everyone knows the government is down on traders these days.
I always thought he was a temporary one. Seriously! Did you think he'd stay around?
Yet, Rhee--she needs a big love!  Someone to stay by her side andtango in the night.
A good hearted and decent family man!
"Caroline", I say to my partially sleep-deprived sis. Can't Rhee be happy for one night without a man before you go setting her up?  I guess it's only a matter of time before it's welcome to the room, sara!  What the hay is tha supposed to mean?  Is that anything like "bob's yer uncle?"
Do you think Rhee is in any danger and you want her to stay here? that's all right but she
can't go back to wazhisname.  she's not saying something because after a pause she says
Uhm, well, ah, oh diane! Isn't it midnight? she says evasively and walks away down the hall.  Across the street I  think I hear the beat and chorus of hold me. What a classic! The song ends then starts again.
Oh no. Rhee put the stereo on repeat mode!  It's going to be a long night. Good thing I like Fleetwood Mac.

Written By: stingr22 on 05/19/04 at 8:12 am

Last night, I went for a Drive and I was listening to my favorite Cars CD.  As I was driving, I ran into My Best Friends's Girl, who used to be mine.  She said "Hello Again!"  She then said that she was through with him and wanted to know if I wanted to go cruisin' and Let The Good Times Roll.  I said, "I'm a Cruiser, so Let's Go!"  She had her hands full and couldn't reach the seatbelt, so she said to me "Strap Me In." 

As we drove, I felt a little guilty like I was living a Double Life.  I asked myself "Should I Leave Or Stay?"  So we continued to drive and we hit all the usual Nightspots.  Then my conscience started getting to me.  Now You Might Think that I'm just trying to be a Cool Fool and that I don't care about my best friend, but that's not true.  There was always some kind of Magic between me and her.

She then tried to kiss me.  I told her "I'm Not The One."  And she asked me in a sweet seductive tone, "Why Can't I Have You?"  Then she said "You're All I've Got Tonight."  What was I to do?  In my mind I didn't just want her for a "Fun Time", but this was a Dangerous Type of situation.  By this time, it's All I Can Do to not take her and let my friendship Slipaway.

My conscience was getting the best of me.  I was All Mixed Up!  I then thought of the right thing to do.  "That's It!"  I'll call him and explain to him what happened and that even given the opportunity I didn't take advantage of his girl. 

Well, I called him and he said that they only went out one time and that she just wanted to make to me jealous and they didn't even kiss or hold hands.  He said that me and Candy O's 2 years together was much more important to him than just his own Lust For Kicks.  We laughed and hung up the phone.

She was always Just What I Needed.  It's just a shame that it took something like this to Shake It Up a bit for us.  So we just decided to Breakaway and get married.  Following the ceremony where my best friend was my best man, we went on our honeymoon which is on a tropical island in a small town called Heartbeat City.  She looked beautiful.  She came into our hotel room wearing a very sexy white silky thing.  She said, "Looking for Love?  Take Me Now!"  How could I Refuse?   ;D 

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/19/04 at 9:20 am

Down the street I heard yelling as the girl nextdoor Rhiannon made a terrible scene& threw out her no good boyfriend shouting Go your own way  and definitely don't stop til' you hit Silver Springs!  My my, I said to myself, what dreams become realities when a gypsy is really a bum. I'm so afriad  for her.  She's not that strong She's a sweet girl really.
if you say you will help her again says my sister poking her head into my room thru' the half closed door you're re only getting involved in the chain of their love/hate relations.  Bah, I say, it's like being out in a storm.  lots of noise, we get wet,  but what harm really befalls any of us??  He's a misunderstood sod and couldn't help going to jail for pawning that tusk
  "oh well", says my sibling. Everyone knows the government is down on traders these days.
I always thought he was a temporary one. Seriously! Did you think he'd stay around?
Yet, Rhee--she needs a big love!  Someone to stay by her side andtango in the night.
A good hearted and decent family man!
"Caroline", I say to my partially sleep-deprived sis. Can't Rhee be happy for one night without a man before you go setting her up?  I guess it's only a matter of time before it's welcome to the room, sara!  What the hay is tha supposed to mean?  Is that anything like "bob's yer uncle?"
Do you think Rhee is in any danger and you want her to stay here? that's all right but she
can't go back to wazhisname.  she's not saying something because after a pause she says
Uhm, well, ah, oh diane! Isn't it midnight? she says evasively and walks away down the hall.  Across the street I  think I hear the beat and chorus of hold me. What a classic! The song ends then starts again.
Oh no. Rhee put the stereo on repeat mode!  It's going to be a long night. Good thing I like Fleetwood Mac.

That was great, Michelle B....thanks for the contribution!  Keep them coming ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/19/04 at 9:22 am

Last night, I went for a Drive and I was listening to my favorite Cars CD.  As I was driving, I ran into My Best Friends's Girl, who used to be mine.  She said "Hello Again!"  She then said that she was through with him and wanted to know if I wanted to go cruisin' and Let The Good Times Roll.  I said, I'm a "I'm a Cruiser, so Let's Go!"  She had her hands full and couldn't reach the seatbelt, so she said to me "Strap Me In." 

As we drove, I felt a little guilty like I was living a Double Life.  I asked myself "Should I Leave Or Stay?"  So we continued to drive and we hit all the usual Nightspots.  Then my conscious started getting to me.  Now You Might Think that I'm just trying to be a Cool Fool and that I don't care about my best friend, but that's not true.  There was always some kind of Magic between me and her.

She then tried to kiss me.  I told her "I'm Not The One."  And she asked me in a sweet seductive tone, "Why Can't I Have You?"  Then she said "You're All I've Got Tonight."  What was I to do?  In my mind I didn't just want her for a "Fun Time", but this was a Dangerous Type of situation.  By this time, it's All I Can Do to not take her and let my friendship Slipaway.

My conscience was getting the best of me.  I was All Mixed Up!  I then thought of the right thing to do.  "That's It!"  I'll call him and explain to him what happened and that even given the opportunity I didn't take advantage of his girl. 

Well, I called him and he said that they only went out one time and that she just wanted to make to me jealous and they didn't even kiss or hold hands.  He said that me and Candy O's 2 years together was much important to him than just his own Lust For Kicks.  We laughed and hung up the phone.

She was always Just What I Needed.  It's just a shame that it took something like this to Shake It Up a bit for us.  So we just decided to Breakaway and get married.  Following the ceremony where my best friend was my best man, we went on our honeymoon which is on a tropical island in a small town called Heartbeat City.  She looked beautiful.  She came into our hotel room wearing a very sexy white silky thing.  She said, "Looking for LoveTake Me Now!"  How could I Refuse?  ;D 

Great one, stingr22!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/19/04 at 5:50 pm

Well, first off let me have a Tequilla Sunrise...Followed by some Lyin' Eyes but Take It Easy because you will definately get the Best Of My Love and end up with a Peaceful, Easy Feeling although I Can't Tell You Why except for the fact that I'm The New Kid In Town here at the Hotel California you know where I mean? It's right next to The Sad Cafe where I have Already Gone. So instead of being a Victim Of Love could you Please Come Home For Christmas? It's going to be a Funky New Year here On The Border with your own personal Desperado who, by wearing Those Shoes was destined One Of These Nights to become the King Of Hollywood. For me this story now ends. For I can no longer Take It To The Limit

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 05/19/04 at 8:12 pm

A girl sits bored. "I need a New Life!" she said. "Anything would be better than this World Full Of Nothing I live in!" She was looking for Something To Do. She wanted a Black Celebration! She put on her New Dress and headed out into The Dead Of Night. Behind The Wheel of her car, she noticed a crowd around a building, so she stopped to investigate. "This ain't Nodisco!" she exclaimed. No ordinary disco as she would find out! She went inside And Then...started Breathing In Fumes. She thought, "Now, This Is Fun!" Then she met Somebody who was Dressed In Black. "What's Your Name?" said he.
"Kaleid. You?"
"Judas. I like your Blue Dress!"
They danced like Puppets through the night. "Where are you from?" asked Kaleid. "Oberkorn. (It's A Small Town.)" said Judas.
"Sibeling is Home for me!"
After several drinks, Kaleid began feeling Comatose. "Come on!" said Judas, who was by now with his friends ready to leave the club. "The Boys Say Go!"
"No," said Kaleid. "I need to Shake The Disease. I don't feel well! I drank way too much! I really Shouldn't Have Done That!"
"Told You So," said Judas. "Take a Painkiller and you won't be at Death's Door. I'm disappointed. I hope you Never Let Me Down Again!"
"I won't," she said. "I'll remember all The Things You Said, and you when I'm sitting in My Secret Garden."
"You cannot know My Joy. I hope to see you again."
"See You."
"Bye."
Kaleid headed out into The Great Outdoors and drove off, not noticing that there was a Fly On The Windscreen. She walked to her front door but she couldn't Get The Balance Right so she tripped and fell. Eventually, she made it inside despite not really being in The Sweetest Condition. She Stripped and crawled into bed thinking, "I Sometimes Wish I Was Dead."
The next morning Judas phoned. "How do you feel?" he asked.
"I Feel Loved!" said Kaleid. "I'm so happy you phoned. I Want You Now!"
"Do you want me to come over?" asked Judas.
"If You Want. It Doesn't Matter."
Judas arrived, and it was Freelove from then on. What Fools they were! They didn't heed the Two Minute Warning that the world was going to blow up. Goodnight Lovers...

Absolutely Vile

Written By: stingr22 on 05/20/04 at 8:11 am

A girl sits bored. "I need a New Life!" she said....

Absolutely Vile

Good one Vile!  8)

Written By: stingr22 on 05/20/04 at 8:12 am

Well, first off let me have a Tequilla Sunrise...

Good one!  You fit a lot of titles in a small area!  8)

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 05/20/04 at 9:12 am

Good one Vile!   8)

Thanks. :) Not bad for a first effort, I guess! You can't beat a good story about love, sex, death, and drinking! ;D

Absolutely Vile

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/20/04 at 9:17 am

Good one!  You fit a lot of titles in a small area!  8)
Thanks, stinger22 ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/20/04 at 9:18 am

Thanks. :) Not bad for a first effort, I guess! You can't beat a good story about love, sex, death, and drinking! ;D

Absolutely Vile
You got that right!  Nice job, Absolutely Vile :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/20/04 at 9:32 am

Here's one for today....The Doors:

Columbus sailed his Crystal Ship through the sea. His crew was dubbed the Riders On The Storm as they braved the rugged waters. The odds were said to be Five To One that the world was flat. To prove his detractors wrong, he took his Spanish Caravan and was just Waiting For The Sun to come up before he began his long journey. Like an Unknown Soldier he would show no fear, for his lady ship he did so Love Her Madly. When he finally did Break On Through he and his Ship Of Fools were greeted by the Indians. They thought that "These People Are Strange" and sure enough it was Strange Days that found them. He met a Wild Child though, and soon she said "Love Me Two Times". She became his Wintertime Love as she said to him repeatedly "Touch Me"and you will surely "Light My Fire". Soon it was Indian Summer and time for him and his mates to leave. So in preparation for thier departure he acted like a Peace Frog and said that When The Musics Over it will certainly become a Blue Sunday and ultimately it was The End.....

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 05/20/04 at 11:53 am

Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before, but there was this guy called William who took the Draize Train to London to see his girlfriend, Jeane. He endured the long trip whilst reading a fascinating book about The Death Of A Disco Dancer. Upon arrival, William's girlfriend was not very happy! "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now!" she said. "I Know It's Over! I know I'm Unloveable!"
William was very confused. He'd never seen Jeane act like this before! He looked at the Wonderful Woman he thought he once loved, and started to Panic. "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore!" said he. "Don't you know These Things Take Time? You're making me feel like Half A Person, and I don't appreciate it."
"What Difference Does It Make?" asked Jeane. "William, It Was Really Nothing." William was astonished and hurt by What She Said.
Jeane continued. "I know you are a Handsome Devil, but I Never Had No One Ever and I'm a Girl Afraid!"
William reassured Jeane that they would always stick together like Hand In Glove, and they walked on to her flat. On the way, they were approached by some Rusholme Ruffians. "Give me 50 quid or I'll put your Girlfriend In A Coma!" demanded one, a Sweet And Tender Hooligan.
"I Don't Owe You Anything!" said William. Realising, however, that he could well be off through the Cemetry Gates if he doesn't oblige, William handed over everything he had to the boys. "Wankers!" he thought, as the boys ran off shouting, "Shoplifters Of The World, Unite!"
"How dare they Ask me for all my money! And why did I give it to them? Am I Still Ill? No one does that to This Charming Man!"
Jeane stood there, unimpressed. "Well I Wonder..." said she. "Are you going to Accept Yourself and be a man, or will I have to Stretch Out And Wait?"
"Bigmouth Strikes Again!" thought William. "What does she expect of me? Pretty Girls Make Graves!" William knew that Jeane would always love him anyway, and he was happy about that. He exclaimed, "I've seen this happen in other people's lives, and now it's happening in mine!"

Absolutely Vile

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/20/04 at 1:29 pm

Michelle, stingr22 and Absolutely Vile...your stories are GREAT!  8)

I finally found the ones I had posted on the old board some years ago.  Here's one using Little River Band titles....

"It's A Long Way There but I think we can make it," Tom told his wife as they drove down the interstate in search of the quaint resort.  Just then the car's engine died.  Tom managed to pull off to the side of the road and then made a call on his cell phone.  He turned to his wife and said, "Don't worry...Help Is On Its Way."  The couple looked at each other and with a laugh said, "Happy Anniversary!"  Then they started Reminiscing about the time they'd met.

Rebecca had been a Lady on the rebound when she met Tom.  She had just come out of a rocky relationship and was ready for a Cool Change.  Tom was a Lonesome Loser who had always been considered 'The Other Guy'.  The two Night Owls had quickly hit it off and become inseparable.  Two years later they were married.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/20/04 at 5:52 pm

I finally found the ones I had posted on the old board some years ago.  Here's one using Little River Band titles....

"It's A Long Way There but I think we can make it," Tom told his wife as they drove down the interstate in search of the quaint resort.  Just then the car's engine died.  Tom managed to pull off to the side of the road and then made a call on his cell phone.  He turned to his wife and said, "Don't worry...Help Is On Its Way."  The couple looked at each other and with a laugh said, "Happy Anniversary!"  Then they started Reminiscing about the time they'd met.

Rebecca had been a Lady on the rebound when she met Tom.  She had just come out of a rocky relationship and was ready for a Cool Change.  Tom was a Lonesome Loser who had always been considered 'The Other Guy'.  The two Night Owls had quickly hit it off and become inseparable.  Two years later they were married.

I thought they were great then and I still enjoy them now, Karen :)

Written By: stingr22 on 05/20/04 at 9:13 pm

CF, you have inspired me to listen to my Little River Band Greatest Hits CD!  They made some really good music!  And, great story too!  8)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/20/04 at 10:15 pm

I thought they were great then and I still enjoy them now, Karen :)

Thanks Mark!  :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/20/04 at 10:16 pm

CF, you have inspired me to listen to my Little River Band Greatest Hits CD!  They made some really good music!  And, great story too!   8)

They did indeed do some great music, stingr....and thanks for the nice compliment!  ;)

Written By: stingr22 on 05/20/04 at 10:58 pm

Even the most casual of Journey fans will know these...   8)

It was the end of the summer before the start of my senior year in high school.  As the sun set and the street Lights began to shine, I met Suzanne while cruising down the Dixie Highway.  We knew each other from school, but she was way out of my league, so Majestic.  I never figured she would ever give me the time of day.  I've wanted to talk to her, but I was just too shy.  Besides, she just broke up with her boyfriend, so I didn't know what to say After The Fall.  I have had a crush on her for years, but was always too afraid to approach her.  Ironically enough, her boyfriend was the starting quarterback and I was his backup, he was extremely cocky and he generally gave me a hard time.

But, tonight, I didn't really care.  So, trying to cheer her up, I walked up to her and asked "Who's Crying Now?"  She looked at me With A Tear and said It's not a Natural Thing to just be happy-go-lucky and just pretend that everything is OK."

I didn't really know what to say.  So, I offered her a ride.  I said, "I would be Happy To Give you a ride."  She said that I looked like I could be trusted, so she agreed, but that I had better not try anything.  So I said, "Any Way You Want It."  On the way to the car, I noticed (like I had many times before), that she Walks Like A Lady, so on the way to the car, I have to admit, I was really getting myself worked up.  I had to calm down and just try to be a friend.  After all, if I don't, The Party's Over.

As we drove off, she began to tell me what happened.  She found her ex, Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin some girl.  She mentioned how she had Patiently and Faithfully stood beside him for 2 years and now, it's Too Late for him to apologize or to try to come back.  In her words, "He can just Keep On Runnin'!"  She said it was for the best that they went their Separate Ways.  Besides, none of her family liked him, not Mother, Father, her sister... nobody.  Not even her friends. 

Did you ever look into The Eyes Of A Woman and want to tell her everything, but you were too embarassed?  That's where I was. 

She continued and explained that there were Good Times as well, but the bad times were so bad that it wasn't worth it.  Now she was glad that she could finally Escape and move on to new Frontiers.

We talked for hours and she really opened up to me.  And then, out of nowhere, I just blurted it out...  "Suzanne, I have been Stone In Love with you since the 8th grade!"  Her eyes got real wide and the car was silent for what seemed like A Lifetime.  Finally, she responded... "Where Were You when I needed you?  I have had a crush on you since the 7th grade!  I always thought you were either taken or had no interest, because you never talked to me.  I tried to speak to you and you just turned and walked the other way.  Many times I wanted to just rush Into Your Arms because you seemed like such a nice guy, and extremely good looking!  In fact, one of the reasons me and 'old What's His Name' had problems is because he thought I had a thing for you!  You could have had me Anytime!"

Why Can't This Night Go On Forever?  I then said, "Here I am with Open Arms!"  She then fell into my arms and we kissed.  And we were  Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin each other!  To shorten this rather long story, "old What's His Name" broke his arm in football practice.  I went on to start and became All State.  I went to college at Ohio State, won the Heisman trophy and another National Title.  I will probably be the overall number one pick in the NFL draft.  Suzanne and I got married and we are living happily everafter.

As for "Old What's His Name,"  he pumps my gas!  Who's Cryin' Now?  So the moral of the story kids is, Don't Stop Believin', because it's never Too Late! 

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/21/04 at 9:22 am

It was the end of the summer before the start of my senior year in high school. 

Very nice, stingr22...BUT I feel very embarassed saying this but everyone needs to put the artist at the top....I have know idea what artists are in some of these stories  :-[

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 05/21/04 at 9:26 am

OK, mine were Depeche Mode and The Smiths, respectively...

Absolutely Vile

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/21/04 at 9:31 am

Carpenters:

We kept Hurting Each Other so we went to a therapist.  She told us that "It's Gonna Take Some Time to work things out because your ego was that of a Superstar and that you think of yourself as the only person on Top Of The World". But since the therapy, that We've Only Just Begun, I feel that we should think of Yesterday Once More and not yet say Goodbye To Love I realize that even though we can't stand Rainy Days And Mondays we will continue to Sing together....that will make me feel Close To You.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/21/04 at 1:36 pm

Stingr...I can't believe how many titles you managed to fit into your passage!  Great job!  ;)

Here's a short one using Chicago songs.....

There I was spending a leisurly Saturday In The Park, when a nice man walked up to me and asked me if I knew the time.  "25 Or 6 To 4" I said, after glancing at my watch.  "You don't know?" he asked, puzzled.  "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?" I replied.  With that he smiled and sat down next to me.  We talked for a while and before I knew it the sun was starting to set.  No matter how I tried, I just couldn't Look Away from this intriguing fellow.  To make a long story short, we went back to his place and he asked me to Stay The Night.  "I want it to be Just You 'N' Me.  I've Been Searchin' So Long for someone like you and If You Leave Me Now I don't know what I'll do.  Baby, I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love."  That night I felt like I was on Cloud 9. 

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/21/04 at 10:39 pm

There I was spending a leisurly Saturday In The Park, when a nice man walked up to me and asked me if I knew the time.  "25 Or 6 To 4" I said, after glancing at my watch.  "You don't know?" he asked, puzzled.  "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?" I replied.  With that he smiled and sat down next to me.  We talked for a while and before I knew it the sun was starting to set.  No matter how I tried, I just couldn't Look Away from this intriguing fellow.  To make a long story short, we went back to his place and he asked me to Stay The Night.  "I want it to be Just You 'N' MeI've Been Searchin' So Long for someone like you and If You Leave Me Now I don't know what I'll do.  Baby, I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love."  That night I felt like I was on Cloud 9. 
Excellent!

Written By: stingr22 on 05/22/04 at 8:57 am

Stingr...I can't believe how many titles you managed to fit into your passage!  Great job!  ;)

Thanks CF!  Excellent job yourself!  You managed to fit 9 titles in one paragraph!  ;)  When I wrote the 2 that I did, I just knew that certain titles would fit, I just had to weave a story around those!  Keep up the good work!  8)

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/22/04 at 4:22 pm

REO Speedwagon
Letter from a Son of a Poor Man to his girl:

I am Back on the Road Again where Only The Strong Survive Ridin' The Storm Out. I am hungry for some Variety Tonight but I had to Keep Pushin' until I got to my home on 157 Riverside Avenue. I knew from One Lonely Night and the cross words In Your Letter that I had One Girlfriend Too Many. The moment I said, "Time For Me To Fly" that I  had to Take it On the Run. I still wish you were Here With Me, but now you're just here In My Dreams. I knew I was wrong when I pushed that Gambler you slept with off the cliff, then you ordered "Don't Let Him Go!" and I didn't listen. I was Reelin' from your comforting words as the cops came and you told them Lies about how it was done in self defense. Now I'm here Shakin' It Loose. If you still love me, I Do' Wanna Know. I'm here to Live Every Moment and Keep the Fire Burnin', and I will Keep On Lovin' You. Well, gotta Roll With The Changes.

Sincerely,
                                                           The Music Man

Written By: stingr22 on 05/22/04 at 5:26 pm

Good one Indy Gent!  8)

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/22/04 at 8:52 pm

Thank you, stingr22. :)

Good one Indy Gent!   8)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/23/04 at 4:33 pm

IndyGent, that was great!  Here's one from Credence Clearwater Revival....
The Fortunate Son had caused quite a Commotion at the Green River by breaking up with Proud Mary. Just as they were rolling on a river...he hit her with the news saying I Put A Spell On You under this Bad Moon Rising so you must leave this town and join a Travelin' Band" He had met Suzie Q earlier that day as she was Down On The Corner. She looked like a much traveled, yet still pretty Sweet Hitch-Hiker. He drove her Up Around The Bend and parked. She asked him Have You Ever Seen The Rain?" to which he replied "Not as Long As I Can See The Light!". Then we both wondered Who'll Stop The Rain beacause we had just Heard It Through The Grapevine that a huge storm was coming.  We hurried back to my house. While Looking Out My Back Door we saw the storm approaching. She said to me "Hey Tonight let's have some fun and Run Through The Jungle" So off we went....not wanting to ever think that Someday Never Comes.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/23/04 at 4:40 pm

AND since I missed posting one yesterday, here are The Guess Who:

Okay....time for the Guess Who (Really, That IS thier name!)

I once saw a Bus Rider named Albert Flasher who was SO NOT well endowed that he had These Eyes as well as many others Laughing. http://www.anyfun.net/animation/gifs/animatedgif7.gif

When I left the bus I had no way home, so I hitched a ride with a very beautiful American Woman who rejected my advances for a time by saying "Sorry, No Sugar Tonight sweetheart." My heart was Broken as she said there was No Time for us and that she could only Share The Land with me in this Hand Me Down World. She told me "Hang Onto Your Life." Years went by until I finally saw her again. She had with her a Star Baby and asked "Did You Miss Me Darlin'?" I asked her who the famous father of her baby was and she told me to Clap For The Wolfman!

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 05/23/04 at 8:15 pm

AND since I missed posting one yesterday, here are The Guess Who:

Okay....time for the Guess Who (Really, That IS thier name!)

I know who they are. I have the misfortune (or fortune, depending on how you look at it) of coming from the same place they do. They put us on the map, I suppose you could say. Their singer, Burton Cummings, is known by some to be somewhat of a jerk, but he owns a restaurant chain (The Salisbury House), a small concert venue once called the Walker Theatre (now it's the Burton Cummings Theatre), and he has a community centre named after him. But I found out from a friend of his who owns a record shop here that he likes Depeche Mode, so at least he has some good taste in music. :)  People here still like them, though, and they're known worldwide, so it's something to be proud of I suppose.

Absolutely Vile

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/23/04 at 9:18 pm

REO Speedwagon
Letter from a Son of a Poor Man to his girl:

I am Back on the Road Again where Only The Strong Survive Ridin' The Storm Out. I am hungry for some Variety Tonight but I had to Keep Pushin' until I got to my home on 157 Riverside Avenue. I knew from One Lonely Night and the cross words In Your Letter that I had One Girlfriend Too Many. The moment I said, "Time For Me To Fly" that I  had to Take it On the Run. I still wish you were Here With Me, but now you're just here In My Dreams. I knew I was wrong when I pushed that Gambler you slept with off the cliff, then you ordered "Don't Let Him Go!" and I didn't listen. I was Reelin' from your comforting words as the cops came and you told them Lies about how it was done in self defense. Now I'm here Shakin' It Loose. If you still love me, I Do' Wanna Know. I'm here to Live Every Moment and Keep the Fire Burnin', and I will Keep On Lovin' You. Well, gotta Roll With The Changes.

Sincerely,
                                                           The Music Man

Excellent, Indy!  8)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/23/04 at 9:22 pm

I know who they are. I have the misfortune (or fortune, depending on how you look at it) of coming from the same place they do. They put us on the map, I suppose you could say. Their singer, Burton Cummings, is known by some to be somewhat of a jerk, but he owns a restaurant chain (The Salisbury House), a small concert venue once called the Walker Theatre (now it's the Burton Cummings Theatre), and he has a community centre named after him. But I found out from a friend of his who owns a record shop here that he likes Depeche Mode, so at least he has some good taste in music. :)  People here still like them, though, and they're known worldwide, so it's something to be proud of I suppose.

Absolutely Vile

That's a very interesting story, AV!  The city you're referring to is Winnipeg, Canada...right?  I believe that's where my grandmother was born.  :)

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 05/23/04 at 9:37 pm

That's a very interesting story, AV!  The city you're referring to is Winnipeg, Canada...right?  I believe that's where my grandmother was born.  :)

Yes, that's the one. :) That's cool that your grandmother was born here. She didn't stay, did she? :)

Absolutely Vile

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/24/04 at 12:22 pm

The Late-Great Jim Croce:

In my younger days I was at the Top Hat Bar & Grill, when suddenly, a fight broke out between Bad Bad Leroy Brown and Speedball Tucker. Bar fights were commonplace in those days.  Usually a Hard Time Losin'Man would pick a fight and end up learning The Hard Way Everytime. I learned a lot one day, especially after talking with Rapid Roy (That Stock Car Boy). It was on a Thursday afternoon when he told me flat out...You Don't Mess Around With Jim because he's a Roller Derby Queen :o I was stunned to learn that in just Five Short Minutes.  The next day I met a Mississippi Lady. She was so beautiful and I began to have These Dreams of us together. I wanted her to move away with me but she told me "New Yorks Not My Home." I was so sad seeing that I had to endure yet another Lover's Cross, but I gathered up my stregnth and was Walkin' Back To Georgia in the torrential Alabama Rain. See, I had lost my job 'cause I had a bad case of the Workin' At The Carwash Blues. I wanted respect from the boss there and told him "Hey, I Got A Name, pal!" So anyway, while I was in traveling and being a Careful Man looking through all my Photographs & Memories, I met a Country Girl singing a Railroad Song while sitting in Box# 10. Telling myself "There Ain't Gonna Be A Next Time This Time I tried to remember the nice words I heard when the Operator told me "That's Not The Way It Feels and that I was hurt A Long Time Ago". It made me realize Tomorrow's Gonna Be A Brighter Day. The wet ground now had One Less Set Of Footsteps as I climbed onto the train with her.  I wanted her to talk too me but she stopped me and said "I'll Have To Say I Love You, In A Song". With her, once again I was Happy.  She made me believe that A Good Time Man Like Me Ain't Got No Business Singin' The Blues. If I could've only figured out how to save Time In A Bottle but alas, I am stuck here all alone Dreamin' Again.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/24/04 at 12:28 pm

Absolutely Vile

Thanks AV, that's interesting :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/24/04 at 12:54 pm

Yes, that's the one. :) That's cool that your grandmother was born here. She didn't stay, did she? :)

Absolutely Vile

Well at some point she moved to Vancouver, B.C.  That's where my family hails from originally.  :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/24/04 at 12:56 pm

The Late-Great Jim Croce:

In my younger days I was at the Top Hat Bar & Grill, when suddenly, a fight broke out between Bad Bad Leroy Brown and Speedball Tucker. Bar fights were commonplace in those days.  Usually a Hard Time Losin'Man would pick a fight and end up learning The Hard Way Everytime. I learned a lot one day, especially after talking with Rapid Roy (That Stock Car Boy). It was on a Thursday afternoon when he told me flat out...You Don't Mess Around With Jim because he's a Roller Derby Queen :o I was stunned to learn that in just Five Short Minutes.  The next day I met a Mississippi Lady. She was so beautiful and I began to have These Dreams of us together. I wanted her to move away with me but she told me "New Yorks Not My Home." I was so sad seeing that I had to endure yet another Lover's Cross, but I gathered up my stregnth and was Walkin' Back To Georgia in the torrential Alabama Rain. See, I had lost my job 'cause I had a bad case of the Workin' At The Carwash Blues. I wanted respect from the boss there and told him "Hey, I Got A Name, pal!" So anyway, while I was in traveling and being a Careful Man looking through all my Photographs & Memories, I met a Country Girl singing a Railroad Song while sitting in Box# 10. Telling myself "There Ain't Gonna Be A Next Time This Time I tried to remember the nice words I heard when the Operator told me "That's Not The Way It Feels and that I was hurt A Long Time Ago". It made me realize Tomorrow's Gonna Be A Brighter Day. The wet ground now had One Less Set Of Footsteps as I climbed onto the train with her.  I wanted her to talk too me but she stopped me and said "I'll Have To Say I Love You, In A Song". With her, once again I was Happy.  She made me believe that A Good Time Man Like Me Ain't Got No Business Singin' The Blues. If I could've only figured out how to save Time In A Bottle but alas, I am stuck here all alone Dreamin' Again.

Good one, Mark!  I sure love Jim Croce's music!  :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/25/04 at 8:41 am

Good one, Mark!  I sure love Jim Croce's music!  :)
Thanks Karen, so do I  ;)

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/25/04 at 8:57 am

Thanks for sharing, Vile. :)

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 05/25/04 at 9:02 am

Thanks for sharing, Vile. :)

Sorry if I said too much...

Absolutely Vile

Written By: MLB on 05/26/04 at 2:16 pm

Written By: stingr22 on 05/26/04 at 11:39 pm

Good one Michelle!  :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/28/04 at 7:20 pm

Pet Shop Boys---

Two west end girls: Jealousy & Liberation, shopping in suburbia wait in the night for the handsome euroboy to send the car around.
I hate standing here being boringI want a dog, a  little green poodle says J to Libby.
        With a different point of view Libby responds nervously
I wouldn't normally do this sort of thing, but it's always on my mind, I want a lover with opportunities for theater and to see domino dancing with that new york city boy later tonight  and no worries about the rent.
Ah, it couldn't happen here it's a sin says J. 
      I'm not scared says Libby to her friend. When I meet him, I'll simply say "it's two divided by zero! why don't we live together?
But tomorrow never comes for jealousy and liberation----
  Tonight is forever for it's the end of the world brought on by Violence   8)
Very Nice, Michelle :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/28/04 at 7:27 pm

Here is some Pat Benatar:

I was told when I was young that Hell Is For Children so gathering up all my stuff, I ran off with a lady who had made some Promises In The Dark. See, I had been Looking For A Stranger. Her love was definately Rated-X but I soon found out that our love was not so Invincible because, suddenly she proclaimed "Love Is A Battlefield and I Want Out." It was then I came to realize her Lipstick Lies and yet I still told her "We Live For Love and that all the moments with her were Precious Time to me." I told her "Hit Me With Your Best Shot." She was a Heartbreaker and I couldn't bear to stay any longer. In my rush to leave, unfortunately, not realizing she had already replaced the Plume, I fell to the ground as I slipped on the Fire and Ice  ::)

Written By: gemini61 on 05/28/04 at 8:57 pm

Ok, this might be a little bit long, but I got carried away!! Sorry! I love Elton!

Yesterday, I was going to a Funeral for a Friend, when I ran into Daniel. He said, aren't you Little Jeannie, the Sweet Painted Lady? I said, yea, I used to be a Dirty Little Girl and I thought I'd be Better Off Dead. But, Someone Saved My Life Tonight! So he said, do you wanna go see Bennie and the Jets? And I said, sure Blue Eyes! But you have a bit of a RazorFace. Well, I'll stop by the Holiday Inn first and shave. When we got to his room I said Who Wears these Shoes? Oh, those belong to that Tiny Dancer. You know, The One from that club where they do the Crocodile Rock? So, thats you story huh?! Well, I don't Believe you! So, The Bitch is Back!! You Social Disease!! So, since Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting, I kicked him right in the Rotten Peaches! Thats for all those times you took me to Roy Rogers for dinner! Hey, he said, Have Mercy on the Criminal! I just turned around and said, Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word, so Goodbye!!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/28/04 at 11:01 pm

Ok, this might be a little bit long, but I got carried away!! Sorry! I love Elton!

Yesterday, I was going to a Funeral for a Friend, when I ran into Daniel. He said, aren't you Little Jeannie, the Sweet Painted Lady? I said, yea, I used to be a Dirty Little Girl and I thought I'd be Better Off Dead. But, Someone Saved My Life Tonight! So he said, do you wanna go see Bennie and the Jets? And I said, sure Blue Eyes! But you have a bit of a RazorFace. Well, I'll stop by the Holiday Inn first and shave. When we got to his room I said Who Wears these Shoes? Oh, those belong to that Tiny Dancer. You know, The One from that club where they do the Crocodile Rock? So, thats you story huh?! Well, I don't Believe you! So, The b*tc* is Back!! You Social Disease!! So, since Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting, I kicked him right in the Rotten Peaches! Thats for all those times you took me to Roy Rogers for dinner! Hey, he said, Have Mercy on the Criminal! I just turned around and said, Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word, so Goodbye!!
Long? I think it is GREAT....nice job, gemini61 ;)

Written By: gemini61 on 05/29/04 at 7:10 am

Long? I think it is GREAT....nice job, gemini61 ;)
Thanks R&R! It seemed longer when I was writing it, then when I typed it, it shrunk!! (haha) :D

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/29/04 at 1:42 pm

Yesterday, I was going to a Funeral for a Friend, when I ran into Daniel. He said, aren't you Little Jeannie, the Sweet Painted Lady? I said, yea, I used to be a Dirty Little Girl and I thought I'd be Better Off Dead. But, Someone Saved My Life Tonight! So he said, do you wanna go see Bennie and the Jets? And I said, sure Blue Eyes! But you have a bit of a RazorFace. Well, I'll stop by the Holiday Inn first and shave. When we got to his room I said Who Wears these Shoes? Oh, those belong to that Tiny Dancer. You know, The One from that club where they do the Crocodile Rock? So, thats you story huh?! Well, I don't Believe you! So, The b*tc* is Back!! You Social Disease!! So, since Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting, I kicked him right in the Rotten Peaches! Thats for all those times you took me to Roy Rogers for dinner! Hey, he said, Have Mercy on the Criminal! I just turned around and said, Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word, so Goodbye!!

Very well done, gemini!  :) 8)

Written By: gemini61 on 05/29/04 at 4:02 pm

Very well done, gemini!  :) 8)
Thank You!! :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/29/04 at 4:35 pm

Thanks R&R! It seemed longer when I was writing it, then when I typed it, it shrunk!! (haha) :D
I know what you mean, gemini61....I've had it happen a few times myself ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/29/04 at 8:52 pm

Now for the ladies...some David Gates & Bread :D

The young man was having quite a Dismal Day when he entered in his Diary that his love could not make that Sweet Surrender. He told his Mother..Freedom is what he now wanted. The small town was aghast at her letting him leave...saying things to her like "He'll certainly be Lost Without Your Love, and he's so wild he may just travel over to the London Bridge!" His mom never hesitated, saying "He's A Good Lad", so off he went. He set out on the road...and after a few months was getting quite a following. Critics were quite kind, calling him The Guitar Man. He realized that If you Let Your Love Grow then your free to love again someday. He told himself "I'll give up Everything I Own, because without that special someone It Don't Matter To Me. Years went by and his following had grown huge, but he had been Too Long On The Road. His year long tour was about to end when he met a beautiful lady named Aubrey backstage. She walked up to him and said "Baby, I'm A Want You" to which he replied "I wanna Make It With You." So, with the memories of his Goodbye Girl somewhere off in the Clouds he and his new love Took The Last Train to Santropez.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/31/04 at 3:25 pm

The young man was having quite a Dismal Day when he entered in his Diary that his love could not make that Sweet Surrender. He told his Mother..Freedom is what he now wanted. The small town was aghast at her letting him leave...saying things to her like "He'll certainly be Lost Without Your Love, and he's so wild he may just travel over to the London Bridge!" His mom never hesitated, saying "He's A Good Lad", so off he went. He set out on the road...and after a few months was getting quite a following. Critics were quite kind, calling him The Guitar Man. He realized that If you Let Your Love Grow then your free to love again someday. He told himself "I'll give up Everything I Own, because without that special someone It Don't Matter To Me. Years went by and his following had grown huge, but he had been Too Long On The Road. His year long tour was about to end when he met a beautiful lady named Aubrey backstage. She walked up to him and said "Baby, I'm A Want You" to which he replied "I wanna Make It With You." So, with the memories of his Goodbye Girl somewhere off in the Clouds he and his new love Took The Last Train to Santropez.

Nicely done, Mark!  8) 

Written By: stingr22 on 05/31/04 at 10:47 pm

For the ladies?  Hey!  I'm a manly man and I dig David Gates & Bread!  Good job R&R!  Gemini, your Elton John story was good too!  8)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/01/04 at 11:52 am

Nicely done, Mark!  8) 
Thanks, Karen ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/01/04 at 11:53 am

For the ladies?  Hey!  I'm a manly man and I dig David Gates & Bread!   Good job R&R! 
Thanks stingr22....No offese intended :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/01/04 at 11:55 am

Grand Funk (Railroad)...

I met this girl right after I'd been having such a Bad Time recently.  Sally told me that I was Some Kind Of Wonderful.  She asked what I was trying to do...I said that I loved music and that I wanted to form a Rock Act.  She said that I should Walk Like A Man and go for it. Now I look back on that day when she said those inspiring words, telling her how grateful I am to have her with me and that I'm happy with my fellow Rockers beacuse after all, We're An American Band.  She replies that she likes that fact, because we are Closer To Home.

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 06/04/04 at 12:17 pm

OK !!!!!! You guys didn't think I wouldn't post here did you? I couldn't resist! Well, ignore the fact that this story is completely off the wall!

Want a crazy Adam and the Ants story? Try This for Sighs!

The other day, while I was having some cartrouble, I heard a song for Ruth Ellis on the radio. Feeling nostalgic, I decided to call my friends, the young parisians, and ask them how they were doing. The song brought back memories of all the fat fun and rough stuff we used to do. Before I could ask them anything, however,Lou interuppted me and started babbling about some kind of ants invasion! He was saying that all these Rubber People who desperatley needed plastic surgery had come from the human bondage den in Hampstead and were calling themselves A.N.T.S! One of the Deutscher girls decided to try and distract the invaders, so she began to strip in front of them. They weren't going for it because this girl, who goes by the name of Cleopatra, is normally a goody two shoes and didn't know how to get physical. In one last desperate but not serious attempt at scaring the non- human beings away, Greta- X went crazy and started to kick the strange visitors. Seeing this had some effect, a man called Marco started making history by using that voodoo thing to finish them off. The voodoo worked rather well I was told, considering the doll was sporting a mowhok and a t-shirt with a picture of some scorpios hoisting a Jolly Roger!
    In the end, my friends, the magnificent 5 won the battle and sent the invaders packing for a place in the country. After the whole fiasco was covered by the press darlings on the evening news, the victorious parisians decided to go to a movie. They invited me too, and warned me by saying, "Don't be square, be there!" which was pretty understandable since the movie they were going to see is supposed to be wonderful! The name of the movie is Picasso visits the Planet of the Apes, a sci-fi movie starring Steve McQueen as a hired gun who warns people to never trust a man with egg on his face because he may just end up being a killer in the home. We were all really getting into the liggotage scene when some boil in the bag man, who was completly insane, stood up and yelled "STAND AND DELIVER!!!" Interrupting the entire movie! The ushers kicked him out and we watched the rest of the flick with no zap at all.
  Afterwards, I met up with my prince charming. We went back to my building to myroom at the top. As he took of his Christian D'or Hussar jacket, he whispered "I'm yours, yours, yours," in my ear. Then we dimmed the lights and had S.E.X. As for details, well, it doesn't matter to you now does it? Later that night, as we listened to some great antmusic, I drifted off into a deep sleep and had one beautiful dream.

The End.

How was it? Not bad for my first story I think! I bit long, but I couldn't help myself!!!

Rio

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 06/04/04 at 1:26 pm

Finally...here is my long-awaited Ultravox story! I really like this one, and hope you guys do too. :) Here it is...

Within The Thin Walls of my flat, sits me with my cat, Midge. We live in the beautiful city of Vienna, where the New Europeans wander the streets like Passing Strangers off to God knows where. This is the Heart Of The Country. I look at my furry friend with a Distant Smile, and sigh, "Oh Midge, how I long for Love's Great Adventure! I'd like to find some happiness While I'm Still Alive!"

I went for a walk. During my travels, I encounter a gentleman identifying himself only as "Mr. X." We sip coffee and talk about the Fear In The Western World. Time seemed to go in Slow Motion as we spent the day together, ending off with a candle-lit dinner at my flat, on fine White China. After dinner, we went into the front room where We Came To Dance. Holding each other close, I was Dancing With Tears In My Eyes, as I gazed at the Stranger Within. His was The Voice of a choir singing a Hymn with a Dangerous Rhythm that really turned me on. I knew he was Mine For Life!

As we danced, he began to Serenade me, singing along to the song we were dancing to. The man could sing and it was definitely doing wonderful things to My Sex! Later, as this mysterious, yet wonderful man admired my cat, I discovered he was a photographer who liked to travel, having encountered a photo he had taken. "Where was this taken?" I asked.

"Hiroshima Mon Amour," said he.

"My dear, I Can't Stay Long." I heard him say this and I was devastated. We had such a fabulous day together, and I'd hoped it would never, ever end. But, I was glad that Just For A Moment I felt loved and fulfilled, and knew that One Small Day we would be together again. And so it was to be...

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 06/05/04 at 3:02 am

That was agreat story Vile!!! I liked it!

Rio

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/05/04 at 9:23 am

Same here Vile, Great job!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/05/04 at 9:27 am

Alright...how about some Beatles B's:

When I was Back In The USSR on my Birthday I saw Babys In Black..... what could I do? Because I was talking to Bungalow Bill watching a Blackbird when suddenly on the radio came the Ballad Of John & Yoko. I hate that particular song for it's vision alone so I had a few drinks at a pub with the Boys and the waitress said to me Baby, You're A Rich Man. Seeing how absolutely sexy and beautiful she was, I replied Baby It's You Then we went back to her flat on Blue Jay Way where I was a Bad Boy  ;)

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 06/05/04 at 2:14 pm

Here is part two of my Ultravox story. Grab your tissues! ;)

Summer 1981 in Vienna. An exciting time for The Wild, The Beautiful, And The D@mned. The country is full of Western Promise. I've been spending most of my free time with my beloved Mr. X (who has since revealed his real name), since our meeting near a café. I still remember that day vividly: Talking over coffee, eating dinner, slow-dancing with him and gazing deep into his eyes which looked like Visions In Blue. I Never Wanted To Begin a serious relationship with him right away, but he was just too irresistible.

I can most definitely say that I Am Alive now, and everything is going well in our Private Lives. Even Midge, my cat, has taken quite a fancy to my wonderful new man. But as with everything else, bad things do happen...

He stopped by one night. I was so happy to see him. "I Can't Stay Long," he said, "but I think I should tell you something."

I was beside myself. I saw the look in his eyes and I knew something was terribly, terribly wrong. "What is it, love?" I asked, fearing the answer.

"I'm leaving the country," he said with a sense of sadness in his voice. "I must Reap The Wild Wind and travel the world. I'll miss you more than anything, and I won't be back for quite sometime."

I couldn't believe it. My life felt like it was in permanent Dislocation. All Stood Still and we both were speechless. Then finally I said, "When The Time Comes and you return, will you remember me? Will I see you again?"

He lowered his head, and looked up at me Just For A Moment, saying, "I'd been leading an Artificial Life until I met you. You have given my existence meaning. But my lust for travel has enveloped me, and I must go! You may see me again. Just remember where we met, and you might find me sometime in the future." And with that, he disappeared into the Blue Light of the outdoors.

"Take me with you!" I cried out, but it was too late. He'd gone. Since then, all I could do was Lament over our time together and how much his sudden departure has hurt me. At night, I'd begin to Sleepwalk around my flat. I couldn't believe I'd let him Slip Away like that. But there was nothing I could do. I had to move on...somehow.

Most of the time, however, I'd just sit and stare at a picture of him that he'd given me, his Distant Smile radiating through the paper. I took a pen and wrote on the back:

"Ashes of memories still aglow...only for you..."

I felt somewhat better and longed for his return. He would, eventually, but things were never the same.

Absolutely Vile

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/05/04 at 6:03 pm

Here is part two of my Ultravox story. Grab your tissues! ;)

Summer 1981 in Vienna. An exciting time for The Wild, The Beautiful, And The Damned. The country is full of Western Promise. I've been spending most of my free time with my beloved Mr. X (who has since revealed his real name), since our meeting near a café. I still remember that day vividly: Talking over coffee, eating dinner, slow-dancing with him and gazing deep into his eyes which looked like Visions In Blue. I Never Wanted To Begin a serious relationship with him right away, but he was just too irresistible.

I can most definitely say that I Am Alive now, and everything is going well in our Private Lives. Even Midge, my cat, has taken quite a fancy to my wonderful new man. But as with everything else, bad things do happen...

He stopped by one night. I was so happy to see him. "I Can't Stay Long," he said, "but I think I should tell you something."

I was beside myself. I saw the look in his eyes and I knew something was terribly, terribly wrong. "What is it, love?" I asked, fearing the answer.

"I'm leaving the country," he said with a sense of sadness in his voice. "I must Reap The Wild Wind and travel the world. I'll miss you more than anything, and I won't be back for quite sometime."

I couldn't believe it. My life felt like it was in permanent Dislocation. All Stood Still and we both were speechless. Then finally I said, "When The Time Comes and you return, will you remember me? Will I see you again?"

He lowered his head, and looked up at me Just For A Moment, saying, "I'd been leading an Artificial Life until I met you. You have given my existence meaning. But my lust for travel has enveloped me, and I must go! You may see me again. Just remember where we met, and you might find me sometime in the future." And with that, he disappeared into the Blue Light of the outdoors.

"Take me with you!" I cried out, but it was too late. He'd gone. Since then, all I could do was Lament over our time together and how much his sudden departure has hurt me. At night, I'd begin to Sleepwalk around my flat. I couldn't believe I'd let him Slip Away like that. But there was nothing I could do. I had to move on...somehow.

Most of the time, however, I'd just sit and stare at a picture of him that he'd given me, his Distant Smile radiating through the paper. I took a pen and wrote on the back:

"Ashes of memories still aglow...only for you..."

I felt somewhat better and longed for his return. He would, eventually, but things were never the same.

Absolutely Vile
Yet another excellent submission, Vile :)

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 06/06/04 at 8:30 am

Thanks for the compliments, guys! ;D

I noticed a bit of a problem with staying consistent with the tense (especially with the seond one), but I'm very proud of them. I've even printed them out! :)

Absolutely Vile

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/08/04 at 12:43 pm

This is from 2002 when one of our members was named Syncronos....it worked out very well, I think!

This is the Police..Come Out With Your Hands Up!

I felt as if I were Walking On The Moon after I had met Roxanne. We were like two kindred Spirits In The Material World who had survived the Fallout. As the Invisible Sun began to tear us apart, she cried out "I Can't Stand Losing You" and suddenly I was Driven To Tears. I tried to scream the Bombs Away as we prepared to Bring On The Night. To comfort her I softly sang De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da while she cried..."This Beds Too Big Without You." I felt like a Man In A Suitcase and asked her "Please Don't Stand So Close To Me because Every Breath You Take makes me feel like I'm a Canary in a Coal Mine." Now don't get me wrong...I love her so much and feel that "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" and I often tell her "Sweetheart, I am definatly Wrapped Around Your Finger and we are so close that I sometimes feel like I'm "Walking In Your Footsteps." The Voices In My Head were soon telling me When the World is Running Down, You Make the Best of What's Still Around. Soon things quieted down though, and we were left quietly standing there...just two Shadows in the Rain. She told me "I love being Next To You." It was at that moment I showed her the Message In A Bottle that I'd written while she slept. I had felt as if I were the King of Pain with a Hole In My Life but then I had met her and I realized that sooner or later the Truth Hits Everybody , so off we headed for some Tea in the Sahara after finding out great news....our fellow board member Syncronos informed us that his lovely wife had just given birth to twins, and that they had named them Synchronicity I and Synchronicity II

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 06/08/04 at 2:13 pm

That was a good one RnRfan!!!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/08/04 at 7:47 pm

That was a good one RnRfan!!!
Thanks Rio_Rhodes! I'm eagerlly awaiting your next entry ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/20/04 at 3:20 pm

The Cars!

Back in college many years ago, I met My Best Friend's Girl. He had dumped her, yelling expletives at her and adding "Since You're Gone I will throw away all your stuff!" He then finalized the split by shouting after her, "Bye Bye Love." For me, the situation was The Dangerous Type as You Might Think, given our friendships. Being that he was my friend and yet so was she, the next few days were Touch and Go. I didn't want to be the one to Shake It Up so after rejecting her many advances I took her home and told her that her friendship was Just What I Needed and said "It's All I Can Do because you are both my friends." She persisted, saying "You're All I've Got Tonight so Why Can't I Have You?Let's Go to the bedroom" but I pulled away from her kisses telling her that I was All Mixed Up and my emotions were Moving in Stereo. I left and moved on with my life. Now after 2O years, I was at the store last month and suddenly there she was! When Candy-O finally saw me and our eyes met, it felt like Heartbeat City again. She walked right up to  me and said "Hello Again! We talked for hours and just let the Good Times Roll. We dined together that night and found that there was Magic between us. On the Drive back to my place we realized we had something special.  As we paused at my doorstep we began to kiss. She hesitated, smiling up at me she said "This time Don't Cha Stop" and I never have!

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/21/04 at 3:46 pm

All of these stories are exellent. I'll try to write one when I find the time. :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/17/04 at 7:50 pm

All of these stories are exellent. I'll try to write one when I find the time. :)
I would love to see you write another great one, Indy!

Written By: ktelqueen on 07/18/04 at 12:10 am

Steve Winwood:

Time is running out.My hearts on fire.
I wish I could just roll with it and take it as it comes but I have to make a split decision.
I'm back in the high life again enjoying the finer things in life with this freedom overspill,but now that
my love's leavin all I see is his vacant chair.
For so many years it was happiness but sometimes I've felt like a second-hand woman left in the dust.
Big girls walk away,right?
Hold on;when you see a chance you take it.
Maybe I'll take the night train to see him while there's a candle burning and we're still in the game.
I know he'll just say "One more morning,Valerie-don't you know what the night can do?"
Oh,here i am talking back to the night.I'm so confused-help me angel.
Wake me up on judgment day.

Subject: Vacation with the Go Go's

Written By: ProgShred on 07/18/04 at 7:10 pm

A long time ago, I was working as a Mercenary down in La La Land. I was so bored with the job, getting Vision Of Nowness all of the time, so I decided to take a Vacation. It was mid June, which practically makes it an Automatic Rainy Day here in This Town, so when morning came, I decided to Get Up And Go to Beatnik Beach.

At first, I was making good time Speeding down the highway, until I ran into traffic. I was Stuck In My Car for the next two hours until it cleared up. When I got to the beach, I saw the most Beautiful girl in the world. My feelings went from Lust To Love in a matter of seconds. She tried to Throw Me A Curve by saying we had to keep things secret. I told her Our Lips Are Sealed because I was falling Head Over Heals for her. I told her I'm The Only One for her.

She kept treating me bad and I didn't know How Much More I could take. She gave me a fake Apology, but I could tell she was Insincere. I was so depressed. I was thinking, Has The Whole World Lost Its Head? The next thing I knew, I was Talking Myself Down from the ledge of a building. She left such terrible Skidmarks On My Heart, that she will always be Unforgiven. I've since fallen into a life of drugs, which is why I Turn To You. Because I need to stop taking these pep pills that give me the Go Go's

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/18/04 at 7:34 pm

Steve Winwood:

Time is running out.My hearts on fire.
I wish I could just roll with it and take it as it comes but I have to make a split decision.
I'm back in the high life again enjoying the finer things in life with this freedom overspill,but now that
my love's leavin all I see is his vacant chair.
For so many years it was happiness but sometimes I've felt like a second-hand woman left in the dust.
Big girls walk away,right?
Hold on;when you see a chance you take it.
Maybe I'll take the night train to see him while there's a candle burning and we're still in the game.
I know he'll just say "One more morning,Valerie-don't you know what the night can do?"
Oh,here i am talking back to the night.I'm so confused-help me angel.
Wake me up on judgment day.

Very well done, ktelqueen :)

Subject: Re: Vacation with the Go Go's

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/18/04 at 9:03 pm

A long time ago, I was working as a Mercenary down in La La Land. I was so bored with the job, getting Vision Of Nowness all of the time, so I decided to take a Vacation. It was mid June, which practically makes it an Automatic Rainy Day here in This Town, so when morning came, I decided to Get Up And Go to Beatnik Beach.

At first, I was making good time Speeding down the highway, until I ran into traffic. I was Stuck In My Car for the next two hours until it cleared up. When I got to the beach, I saw the most Beautiful girl in the world. My feelings went from Lust To Love in a matter of seconds. She tried to Throw Me A Curve by saying we had to keep things secret. I told her Our Lips Are Sealed because I was falling Head Over Heals for her. I told her I'm The Only One for her.

She kept treating me bad and I didn't know How Much More I could take. She gave me a fake Apology, but I could tell she was Insincere. I was so depressed. I was thinking, Has The Whole World Lost Its Head? The next thing I knew, I was Talking Myself Down from the ledge of a building. She left such terrible Skidmarks On My Heart, that she will always be Unforgiven. I've since fallen into a life of drugs, which is why I Turn To You. Because I need to stop taking these pep pills that give me the Go Go's

Great job, ProgShred ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/24/04 at 1:05 am

*Bump*

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/20/04 at 7:51 pm

It's been some time so here is some Def Leppard!

This board has been like a Rocket for me.  It's carried me to a dizzying height, I never thought attainable. If someone had told me a year ago, that I'd find such a great place, I'd have certainly thought they were Foolin'! When I first arrived...I found that Animal....Love Bites....and it had sent me into a Hysteria which was Bringin' On The Heartbreak. I thought it was Too Late For Love. Then I found someone wonderful, beyond my wildest dreams. Even getting a Photograph from other Women, I know in my heart and soul that she is my one and only. I have fallen off the Rock Of Ages and am head over heels in love.  Now the question posed too me is "Am I finally understanding true happiness" to which I reply..."Armegeddon It, oh yes, Armegeddon It!"

UPDATE: That story was written November 30, 2002....Though I will always love the person I wrote about....we both have other paths to take :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/22/04 at 7:45 pm

*Yet ANOTHER Bump*

C'mon, Indy, Karen, Vile and all who have contributed...along with the newbies!

Written By: Tanya1976 on 08/22/04 at 8:44 pm

Alright, I'll do an easy one until I get my stride together!

Madonna!

Sometimes I swear I'm walking the Borderline when I start Burning Up with desire for you. Am I Crazy for You or am I a Bad Girl? I don't know. But, I do know that I feel Like A Virgin as I Dress You Up in fine suits from Italy. You certainly look like a Beautiful Stranger when you leave for work. Yet, waking up next to you each day with an uncontrollable Fever, I'm living the American Life! I Cherish every moment with you as if you're Like a Prayer.

What else can I do to Justify My Love? Don't Tell Me you don't hear Music each time we are together? Until I see you again, I'll be left Waiting for an answer....Bye, Bye Baby

Tanya

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/22/04 at 8:47 pm

Alright, I'll do an easy one until I get my stride together!

Madonna!

Sometimes I swear I'm walking the Borderline when I start Burning Up with desire for you. Am I Crazy for You or am I a Bad Girl? I don't know. But, I do know that I feel Like A Virgin as I Dress You Up in fine suits from Italy. You certainly look like a Beautiful Stranger when you leave for work. Yet, waking up next to you each day with an uncontrollable Fever, I'm living the American Life! I Cherish every moment with you as if you're Like a Prayer.

What else can I do to Justify My Love? Don't Tell Me you don't hear Music each time we are together? Until I see you again, I'll be left Waiting for an answer....Bye, Bye Baby

Tanya
EXCELLENT entry, Tanya1976.....thanks VERY much....and keep doing more ;)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 08/22/04 at 8:48 pm

EXCELLENT entry, Tanya1976.....thanks VERY much....and keep doing more ;)

Will do!

Tanya

Written By: Tanya1976 on 08/22/04 at 8:56 pm

Alright I'll keep the female trend coming!

Paula Abdul

Straight Up, which girl are you leaving the party with? Me, who makes your heart Rush, Rush with anticipation. Or, that chick who turns you into a evil, Cold-Heartedsnake who leaves you out to dawn? You keep giving me the same old Promise of a New Day, but you refuse to see that it's Way That You Love Me that draws me to you! You can't keep leaving me Knocked Out each time I see you! Damn, it's your Vibeology that draws me to you like a moth to a flame. I await the next burn as you tell me I'm Forever Your Girl. My Love is For Real, so there's no need to play games. Yes, I know, Opposites Attract.

Whatever the answer, I will await the day when you ask: Will You Marry Me?

Tanya

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/22/04 at 9:00 pm

Will do!

Tanya
COOL!  I look forward to this creative/fun thread getting more life back!

Written By: Tanya1976 on 08/22/04 at 9:01 pm

I'll do my best!

Tanya

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/22/04 at 9:16 pm

Alright I'll keep the female trend coming!

Paula Abdul

Straight Up, which girl are you leaving the party with? Me, who makes your heart
Rush, Rush with anticipation. Or, that chick who turns you into a evil, Cold-Heartedsnake who leaves you out to dawn? You keep giving me the same old Promise of a New Day, but you refuse to see that it's Way That You Love Me that draws me to you! You can't keep leaving me Knocked Out each time I see you! darn, it's your Vibeology that draws me to you like a moth to a flame. I await the next burn as you tell me I'm Forever Your Girl. My Love is For Real, so there's no need to play games. Yes, I know, Opposites Attract.

Whatever the answer, I will await the day when you ask: Will You Marry Me?

Tanya
That's very good as well....now amke sure you save some so this thread doesn't plummet off the map....where it's been for quite some time :-\\

Written By: AngeliK on 08/23/04 at 9:58 am

Ok Here's my lovers tale from Alanis Morrisette's Jagged Little Pill.

All I Really Want to say; is that nobody's Perfect, Mary Jane and You Oughta Know That I see Right Through You .  but you're Forgiven, because You Learn from your mistakes. I'm going to leave and maybe it seems a little Ironic but I'll put my Hand In My Pocket and give you back the keys to Your House, because although I am Not The Doctor I suggest you Wake Up before you get Head Over Feet and if you feel any better in time give me a call.

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 08/23/04 at 10:27 am

*Yet ANOTHER Bump*

C'mon, Indy, Karen, Vile and all who have contributed...along with the newbies!

I'll get around to it! I do have a potential artist whose songs may be in my next story. But I've got other projects I've been procrastinating on, including expanding on the two Ultravox song stories I've written (for my own personal pleasure), artwork, and a cover of a song for a competition. :) Don't worry, I haven't forgotten! ;)

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Tanya1976 on 08/23/04 at 5:46 pm

Female singers continued...Taylor Dayne

Dear so and so,

You keep saying that Love Will Lead You Back. Yeah, right, I'll believe it when you actually Prove Your Love! I truly believe that you have a Heart of Stone or else, you would keep me Up All Night! Can't you feel your Soul Dancing sometimes? I'll Be Your Shelter, if you truly need me to be.

"Don't Rush Me", you informed me the other day. Well,  if you love me, just Tell It To My Heart or else, I'll Wait and pray for God to Send Me a Lover. I just want you to know that I Can't Get Enough of Your Love!

I'll Always Love You,

Tanya

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/23/04 at 5:48 pm

Female singers continued...Taylor Dayne

Dear so and so,

You keep saying that Love Will Lead You Back. Yeah, right, I'll believe it when you actually Prove Your Love! I truly believe that you have a Heart of Stone or else, you would keep me Up All Night! Can't you feel your Soul Dancing sometimes? I'll Be Your Shelter, if you truly need me to be.

"Don't Rush Me", you informed me the other day. Well,  if you love me, just Tell It To My Heart or else, I'll Wait and pray for God to Send Me a Lover. I just want you to know that I Can't Get Enough of Your Love!

I'll Always Love You,

Tanya
Yet another gem ;)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 08/23/04 at 6:02 pm

Yet another gem ;)

Thanks, I'll try.

Here's another. Prince, this time.

Dear Tanya

As I watch you sleep in your Pink Cashmere nightie, laying there all Soft and Wet. I know I did you wrong numerous times. But, I honestly I do Feel for You! I Wanna Be Your Lover because darn girl, U Got the Look! I think back of when I met you in 1999 as I saw you driving in your Little Red Corvette down Alphabet Street wearing your little Raspberry Beret. I said to myself, I could truly Adore her! I pumped your heart with some many sinful, sexy thoughts, all you could say was Take Me With U. Well, I did.

To tell you the truth, I Would Die For U. But, so many things are running through my head. I hate to see you cry because your tears run down like Purple Rain. Why is it The Beautiful Ones who take your heart Around the World in a Day? I guess it's the Sign of the Times when a man would rather Gett Off than offer the woman of his dreams the finest Diamonds and Pearls! I read in The Morning Papers about a man who just thought he was a Sexy M.F. who broke the heart of his Darling Nikki. She's serving 20 years to life because of his Insatiable need for non-commitment!

Until I can come to grips with my ignorant ways, Let's Pretend We're Married. Until then, you will always be my Cinnamon Girl.

Be patient,

Daddy Pop

Tanya

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/23/04 at 7:15 pm

Where have you BEEN all these months!

Written By: Tanya1976 on 08/24/04 at 12:06 am

My path was to come here!  ;)

Here's another one, with the Stones! (The saga continues with Daddy Pop and Tanya)

Dear Daddy Pop,

It's Over Now, I'm Free! I'm leaving you! After my 19th Nervous Breakdown, I'm out the door! I've met someone new. Her name is Angie. She's a tasty, young Brown Sugar chick I met while eating at Ruby Tuesday. She's come to my Emotional Rescue and showed me I was a A Fool To Cry over you! She'll take care of me for she's no Honky Tonk Woman or Jumpin Jack Flash like you! She won't leave me hanging with Mixed Emotions for a Love in Vain! I'm Out of Tears now. I have my Satisfaction because her Love is Strong!

By the Way, Have You Seen Your Mother Baby? Are you still playing Mother's Little Helper? Did she ask you to take a look at her house and Paint It Black? Too bad for her that she never taught you to tame your Wild Horses as she keeps you as her Beast of Burden Blinded by Rainbows!

You played the Tumbling Dice and lost, Sugar! You should know You Can't Always Get What You Want! I won't Miss You, Street Fighting Man. This was the Last Time, we played the game of The Spider and The Fly! Sorry, I can no longer have Sympathy For the Devil.

Before I go, I ask that Heaven will Shine a Light on you because losing me was The Worst thing possible for you! Too bad, though. We could've been Sweethearts Together Thru and Thru! But, you blew it and there's no way you could Start Me Up again!

Forever Happy,
Tanya

Tanya

Written By: Tanya1976 on 08/24/04 at 12:30 am

Bump!  :) and Bump some more!

Tanya

Written By: Tanya1976 on 08/24/04 at 12:02 pm

Bump!

Tanya

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/24/04 at 9:19 pm

Bump!

Tanya
And Bump some more! (I'll have a story tomorrow!)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/25/04 at 7:03 pm

Here is a 2 parter featuring the solo works of John, Paul, George & Ringo......I hope you enjoy my little Christmas Story!

Part 1-The Early Years
On a snowy night All Those Years Ago during Wonderful Christmastime, I was listening to the Venus & Mars Rock Show When suddenly my Uncle Albert, Admiral Halsey and his wife Sally G. knocked on my door, so I Let 'em In. Albert told me to turn off that Devils Radio screaming "I've Had Enough, all they ever play are those Silly Love Songs I mean to say that back When We Was Fab we listened to stuff like Give Peace A Chance and besides, you should play something with more meaning beacause it's Happy Xmas,War Is Over, A #9 Dream is just what you need, beacause let me tell you something....as far as happiness goes, sometimes It Don't Come Easy. Just turn that radio off or I will be forced to Take It Away. You see nephew, Spies Like Us did not have time to get Hi, Hi, Hi in our Jet". As he spoke I realized his Mind Games and thought to myself Hey, Whatever Gets You Through The Night! They finally left...the Magneto And Titanium Man. My Uncles ramblings made my mind Blow Away any happy thoughts. I was feeling So Bad because I realized that my uncle would never Let Me Roll It when all at once my grandmother Helen Wheels herself into my room...she may be handicapped but never minds that I like Watching The Wheels on her wheel chair spin. She comforted me by saying "Don't worry about things...when you wake up in the morning it'll just be Another Day. I'll make you some Instant Karma, later on we'll have some Cold Turkey sandwiches followed by a piece of the Flaming Pie I made for dessert. You're Sixteen and such a Beautiful Boy so don't feel you're a Dark Horse. Just remember to respect your uncle....Listen To What The Man Said, don't concern yourself with the World Tonihgt, dream of floating on Cloud Nine and With A Little Luck you will have a Goodnight Tonight, so promise to turn off the radio...remember the No No Song." Ah, those were the days of my youth. I loved visiting Juniors Farm. I still have a Photograph that I cherish.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 08/30/04 at 12:01 am

Good job!

Tanya

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/30/04 at 8:12 am

I finally wrote another story! The artist: JOHN FOXX

"Dance With Me," I heard Someone say, his voice resonating through the Plaza. I looked up, but saw nothing. Suddenly, The Hidden Man emerged Stepping Softly towards me. There I was, A Woman On A Stairway, gazing at this tall, slender man before me. He cracked a smile and gave me his hand. He led me to the dance floor and soon we were Dancing Like A Gun. I felt so comfortable being held close to his body with my head resting on his chest, and as if I was floating like Ghosts On Water.

I was with A New Kind Of Man! So debonair, so stylish, so charming. I asked him his name. "Dennis," he said, and asked mine. At the end of the evening, we went for a walk along the Underpass. At this late hour, there's usually No One Driving on it, so it was just us wandering Endlessly, talking about art and music. Dennis was, himself, an artist and poet. He'd recite lines from his poetry and I would be fascinated by every word. Soon it was dawn, and in the Morning Glory, the ground freshly covered with dew looked like Europe After The Rain. We sat in The Garden of his home, and his chiselled features did Shine On in the glowing light of the sun. I was in the greatest place This Side Of Paradise, and began to Lose All Sense Of Time as we made love on the grass.

What Kind Of Girl would I be to Walk Away? This man captivated my soul, my entire being. It's amazing how life works In Mysterious Ways. My mind seemed like it was Miles Away from reality, but this was definitely real! You wouldn't know it unless You Were There. Our Young Love, so new and passionate, was the best thing to happen to me in A Long Time.

Absolutely Vile
Nice to see you back in here....and another great story as always, Absolutely Vile :)

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 08/30/04 at 8:18 pm

If you're wondering what happened to my latest story, I have removed it. I wasn't satisfied with it. So now...here is the re-write of my JOHN FOXX story. I hope it's not too steamy! ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dance With Me," I heard Someone say, his voice resonating through the Plaza. I looked up, but saw nothing. Suddenly, The Hidden Man emerged Stepping Softly towards me, A Woman On A Stairway, while my eyes fixated on him. Enter The Angel. He cracked a smile and gave me his hand. He led me to the dance floor and soon we were Dancing Like A Gun. I felt so comfortable being held close to his body with my head resting on his chest, and as if I was floating like Ghosts On Water. After our lengthy glide across the dance floor, we walked hand-in-hand to a waiting table where we sipped wine, talked and got acquainted.

I was with A New Kind Of Man! So debonaire, so stylish, so charming. I asked him his name. "Dennis," he said, “and what’s yours, darling?” I replied, giving him my name. At the end of our soirée, we went for a walk along the Underpass. At this late hour, there's usually No One Driving on it, so it was just us wandering Endlessly, talking about art and music. Dennis was, himself, an artist and poet. He'd recite lines from his poetry and I would be fascinated by every word as they flowed from his beautiful lips. Soon it was dawn, and in the Morning Glory, the ground freshly covered with dew looked like Europe After The Rain. We sat in The Garden of his home, and his chiseled features did Shine On in the glowing light of the sun, which also radiated warmly on his golden hair. We kissed amongst the flowers for the first time. I was in the greatest place This Side Of Paradise, and began to Lose All Sense Of Time as we made love on the grass. We laid there for hours afterwards, locked in each other’s grasp, sweat glistening on our bodies. I was in heaven.

What Kind Of Girl would I be to Walk Away? This man captivated my soul, my entire being. It's amazing how life works In Mysterious Ways. My mind seemed like it was Miles Away from reality, but this was definitely real! You wouldn't know it unless You Were There. Our Young Love, so new and passionate, was the best thing to happen to me in A Long Time.

Absolutely Vile

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/30/04 at 8:23 pm

If you're wondering what happened to my latest story, I have removed it. I wasn't satisfied with it. So now...here is the re-write of my JOHN FOXX story. I hope it's not too steamy! ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dance With Me," I heard Someone say, his voice resonating through the Plaza. I looked up, but saw nothing. Suddenly, The Hidden Man emerged Stepping Softly towards me, A Woman On A Stairway, while my eyes fixated on him. Enter The Angel. He cracked a smile and gave me his hand. He led me to the dance floor and soon we were Dancing Like A Gun. I felt so comfortable being held close to his body with my head resting on his chest, and as if I was floating like Ghosts On Water. After our lengthy glide across the dance floor, we walked hand-in-hand to a waiting table where we sipped wine, talked and got acquainted.

I was with A New Kind Of Man! So debonaire, so stylish, so charming. I asked him his name. "Dennis," he said, “and what’s yours, darling?” I replied, giving him my name. At the end of our soirée, we went for a walk along the Underpass. At this late hour, there's usually No One Driving on it, so it was just us wandering Endlessly, talking about art and music. Dennis was, himself, an artist and poet. He'd recite lines from his poetry and I would be fascinated by every word as they flowed from his beautiful lips. Soon it was dawn, and in the Morning Glory, the ground freshly covered with dew looked like Europe After The Rain. We sat in The Garden of his home, and his chiseled features did Shine On in the glowing light of the sun, which also radiated warmly on his golden hair. We kissed amongst the flowers for the first time. I was in the greatest place This Side Of Paradise, and began to Lose All Sense Of Time as we made love on the grass. We laid there for hours afterwards, locked in each other’s grasp, sweat glistening on our bodies. I was in heaven.

Absolutely Vile

Just tryin' to make me look silly, aren't you, Vile...well, I don't need YOUR help :D
Just kidding....I love the original AND the re-write ;)

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 08/30/04 at 8:39 pm

Just tryin' to make me look silly, aren't you, Vile...well, I don't need YOUR help :D
Just kidding....I love the original AND the re-write ;)

How am I trying to make you look silly? ??? But thanks. :) I wasn't happy with the original and probably should have worked on it more before posting it in the first place. But I think I quite like this one. I could have written more, but I didn't know how much I'd get away with....;)

Absolutely Vile

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/30/04 at 8:59 pm

How am I trying to make you look silly? ??? But thanks. :) I wasn't happy with the original and probably should have worked on it more before posting it in the first place. But I think I quite like this one. I could have written more, but I didn't know how much I'd get away with....;)

Absolutely Vile
I was just messing with ya ;) I really like both the stories though ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/18/04 at 3:50 pm

Finally....The Bee Gees & Andy Gibb!

One time, when I had returned from Holiday in Massachusetts, I was approached by a lady. She noticed I had nothing to do and told me "You Should Be Dancin' with me at the club because I've got such a case of Night Fever," but just as we were about to do some serious Shadow Dancing, the bartender screamed out some choice Words saying "Run To Me now!" I paused, wondering if he was just Jive Talkin'. I went over and he urgently said "I've Just Gotta Get A Message To You!" He told me that the "Girl" I was with was More Than A Woman, she was really a GUY! Upon hearing this news, I Started A Joke saying to her "Fanny (Be Tender With My Love)! Hey, I Can't Help It if I have a sense of humour! "She" ended up leaving, voice quivering, saying "You aren't welcome in My World." I yelled back that it was very mean to decieve people, finishing with "Don't Forget To Remember" that!! Feeling sad from experiencing so many Lonely Days, and knowing that night had been such a Tragedy, I returned home. Soon I was spending my Nights On Broadway just Stayin' Alive. For the next few years I dated many ladies who told me "I Just Wanna Be Your Everything" and "Love Is Thicker Than Water so "Our Love (Don't Throw It All Away)." I thought I'd experienced way Too Much Heaven, so I quit the dating scene feeling I'd fallen in love but it wasn't really love at all. I thought to myself "Lord, How Can You Mend A Broken Heart? Days turned to weeks but soon I came across a lady who asked me out. Over dinner she inquired "How Deep Is Your Love?" I indulged her with my quick wit by replying "I could honestly Love You Inside Out!" We shared a laugh and realized we had just wanted To Love Somebody. We knew then that we'd found the love we'd long searched for, An Everlasting Love...a Love So Right.....

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/18/04 at 7:04 pm

Led Zeppelin

Once I was sitting in the park In The Evening eating a Hot Dog while reading Moby d i  c k. Suddenly a man walked by and said "You're A Fool In The Rain and When The Levee Breaks you're sure to be Trampled Underfoot. If you don't take cover soon, You're Time Is Gonna Come. He proceeded to Ramble On and I realized that we were experiencing some sort of a Communication Breakdown. He sang the Immigrant Song told me he was some sort of D'yer Mak'er then spoke of the Battle Of Evermore and how he had escaped the Gallows Pole. He said "I'm Gonna Crawl over those Four Sticks and dance the South Bound Saurez"  if you'll loan me some money. Then I will Boogie With Stu, my Black Dog while singing The Rain Song."  I said "Hey, Hey What Can I Do, everybody experiences Good Times, Bad Times" I told him that it was Nobody's Fault but his own for being broke and that I had No Quarter to spare. I offered him a Tangerine then tried to scare him off by singing him The Lemon Song. After I finished he said "Man, You Shook Me" He then ran off screaming "What Is And What Should Never Be!  :o." I enjoyed myself as I sat in the now sunny weather, feeling the warmth of a Celebration Day. I took off my Kashmir sweater that my friends Living, Loving Maid had knitted for me. She was quite the little Heartbreaker. I then turned on my radio, which my friend had changed to a country station. Knowing that no matter what they were playing, The Song Remains The Same, so I frantically tuned in a Rock And Roll station thinking if I heard one more twang of country "music" I would most certainly be In My Time Of Dying :P. My mood quickly improved as I felt Dancing Days were here again. They were playing a Led Zeppelin mini-concert starting with Babe I'm Gonna Leave You. I layed back in the soft grass and began to dream the sweetest dream. I had met someone and offered her All My Love. I had told her by phone "I Can't Quit You Babe and Since I've Been Loving You, I feel I'm living in the Houses Of The Holy."  I knew I was Going To California and started my Misty Mountain Hop realizing I was heading towards The Ocean which was Over The Hills And Far Away. I had finally found a Whole Lotta Love in my life and just knew in my heart that my first step West was the path to my very own Stairway To Heaven.........

Written By: Tanya1976 on 10/18/04 at 10:00 pm

Neneh Cherry!

Dear Buddy X,

Hi, you don't know me. But, I know you because I always see you in your Buffalo Stance as you approach the bus stop each day with your Red Paint. Somedays, I desire to hold you and have you Move With Me in the soft glow of the moon's light. No, I'm not Twisted or in need of some Money Love. This Inner City Mama just likes what she sees and wants to blow some Kisses in the Wind to blow in your direction!

I'm not one of those Sassy Phoney Ladies that you meet every day. I am one in need of someone to take hold of her Heart and provide a home for it in his Love Ghettofor The Next Generation to truly benefit from. So, if you're ready for this Outre Risque Locomotive, let me know, Manchild, if you want a sip of this Homebrew! I'll eat your mind Raw Like Sushi.

So Here I Come with some Peace in Mind,
Signed, I Ain't Gone Under Yet

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/18/04 at 10:09 pm

Very nice, Tanya! What did you think of mine :D

Written By: Tanya1976 on 10/18/04 at 10:11 pm

Great job, of course! Sorry, I should've posted that before I started on the story!

Tanya

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/18/04 at 10:14 pm

It's cool....I'm just a needy guy ::)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 10/18/04 at 10:16 pm

Ha! Sometimes we all just need reaffirmation!

Tanya

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/18/04 at 10:20 pm

;) I'd like to keep this thread around and get more people involved so I won't post another one until a few days go by :)

Written By: ktelqueen on 10/19/04 at 8:17 pm

fabulous BeeGees story,mark..i especially enjoyed that one  ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/19/04 at 8:42 pm

fabulous BeeGees story,mark..i especially enjoyed that one  ;)
Why thank you, coming from you I consider that high praise :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/20/04 at 5:19 am

On the 27th Anniversary of that horrible crash: Lynyrd Skynyrd.....

In my younger days I was quite the Travelin' Man and I recall one time when me and my friends went down to Sweet Home Alabama. It was as roudy of a place as I'd always heard. Now Don't Ask Me No Questions about stuff, just let me tell you. One night we all decided to go bar hopping, which the locals termed Down South Jukin'. Well, as we approached a bar we encountered a Whino who told us he'd been a Truck Driving Man but since he'd been fired for drinking on the job he'd been Searching for another one. I said to him "Hey, I Know A Little place that may hire you on. I asked him if he could give me a resume. He must not have understood me because he replied "All I Can Do Is Write About It and it. He seemed to want to tell us his life story so we listened. He spoke of his beloved truck which he affectionately named Roll Gypsy Roll. He was eager and was slurring his words so I tried to comfort him by saying "Take Your Time...though I could barely deal with That Smell surrounding all of us! He said that he loved to drive his truck and felt he had it Made In The Shade but after being fired he came to realize that for him it just Ain't No Good Life. He asked me "What's Your Name?" So I introduced myself and  all my buddies. He teared up and said "When You Got Good Friends life can be really great. He turned away towards a wall an mumbled "Gimmie Three Steps" and proceeded to take a wizz. I realized he was pretty wasted when he dropped his wine bottle and yelled at us loudly "Hey, Gimme Back My Bullets!" We suddenly decided we were not in the mood to drink anymore so we asked him if he knew any cool places to eat. He pointed down the street and said "Down at the end of the block is a really nice place called the Freebird and they have a really good meal called the Saturday Night Special. We thanked him and said our goodbyes. As we ate and talked about our experience earlier that evening we all came to realize that though he seemed quite A Simple Man he was alright. I said to my friends how nice it was for him to suggest that great meal and they all replied with a howl..."You Got That Right!

=============================================================
My words are nothing compared to all the originals who made up that great band, but it's just my way of saying thanks to Ronnie, Cassie, Steve and all the rest for giving this world some great music. God Bless you all...I miss you.
:\'(

Written By: joedeertae on 10/20/04 at 6:07 am

Great story RnRFan 8) I have not run across this thread untill just now. Thanks for the heads up!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/20/04 at 11:50 am

Great story RnRFan 8) I have not run across this thread untill just now. Thanks for the heads up!
Thanks for the compliment, JoeDerrtae! I've been adding my previous stories that are buried in the Archives but this was new. I'm looking forward to yours and others contributions ;)

Written By: joedeertae on 10/20/04 at 12:33 pm

Thanks for the compliment, JoeDerrtae!

Certainly RnRFan ;)

I'm looking forward to yours and others contributions ;)

Keep watching Rock... I was actually thinkin' about giving this one a try. :)

Written By: elefanten on 10/20/04 at 1:04 pm

For 100 years ago in a city called joketown, a guy lived in the back o da bus, he used to shake a lot of hands, but he aint got  alot of freinds, he was never happy, the only thing that could cheer him up, was a funny bunny and a big cheese. everytime he get out of the bus, people shout at him, like they shout at the devis, and he was soon to get down with the sickness, he has not many good points at has crazy life, but life goes on and life rools on, like his mother used to tell him, his father always say "i hope you die" and when she died, his father was screaming "Haha you are dead"

100 years by Five for Fighting
Joketown by Joketown
Back o da bus by Limp Bizkit
Funny bunny by Pillows
Big Cheese by Nirvana
Shout by Tears for fears
Shout at the Devil by Motley Crue
Down with the sickness by Disturbed
Crazy Life by (hed)pe
Life goes on by House of Pain
Life rolls on by Kottonmouth Kings
I hope you die by Bloodhound gang
Haha You're dead by Green Day

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/20/04 at 3:27 pm

For 100 years ago in a city called joketown, a guy lived in the back o da bus, he used to shake a lot of hands, but he aint got  alot of freinds, he was never happy, the only thing that could cheer him up, was a funny bunny and a big cheese. everytime he get out of the bus, people shout at him, like they shout at the devis, and he was soon to get down with the sickness, he has not many good points at has crazy life, but life goes on and life rools on, like his mother used to tell him, his father always say "i hope you die" and when she died, his father was screaming "Haha you are dead"

100 years by Five for Fighting
Joketown by Joketown
Back o da bus by Limp Bizkit
Funny bunny by Pillows
Big Cheese by Nirvana
Shout by Tears for fears
Shout at the Devil by Motley Crue
Down with the sickness by Disturbed
Crazy Life by (hed)pe
Life goes on by House of Pain
Life rolls on by Kottonmouth Kings
I hope you die by Bloodhound gang
Haha You're dead by Green Day
Very nice elefanten BUT it's only supposed to be one artists' songs...sometimes two :D ;)

Written By: elefanten on 10/21/04 at 8:56 am

Very nice elefanten BUT it's only supposed to be one artists' songs...sometimes two :D ;)

ohh, i'm sorry

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/21/04 at 2:00 pm

ohh, i'm sorry
PLEASE...don't worry about it! I would love to see you contribute more stories ;)

Written By: Heathcliff on 10/23/04 at 1:34 pm

Ok, here's my best shot with Simple Minds...

The American walked down to the waterfront to meet his estranged lover.  Hypnotised by her presence, he saw his glittering prize strolling down the beach, as if she were up on the catwalk.  "She's a river.." He thought as real life confronted him, obliterating all trace of his fantasies.  She arrived, alive and kicking, almost ghostdancing through his mind.  "I've come a long way," Sighed the girl, her hair flickering in the sun like a glitterball.  "I promised you a miracle..", she said, "But I met someone, somewhere, in summertime... I travel out there evry now and again.. I'm sorry."  She started to cry.  The man was dumbfounded by all the things she said but was willing to stand by love and kick it in regardless.  "Let there be love for you elsewhere... our affair was merely a love song which, as it stands in my opinion, would ring as a theme for great cities, you need to let it all come down and do what you feel you ought to."  Sighed the man.  "This is your land,", continued the woman, "And I shall leave you to sanctify yourself... I shall leave on Mandela Day..." "Then it is farewell." Said the man, feeling as if he had lived life in one day by this meeting alone.  "Don't you forget about me... otherwise after this fierce love's battle any children you bear in future shall become war babies..."  The woman smiled.  "Everytime I see the lights to the west of the moon, I shall think of you.  Speed your love to me - don't sweat in bullet over our love that never was... I shall return here when the Belfast child sings again..."  She walked away, leaving the man to wander home alone.  He of course knew that the Belfast child would never sing, as this was the Florida Keys.  With his thoughts collected and an open mind anew, he set off back to his cabin, whistling "Biko" up the stony path.

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 10/23/04 at 2:53 pm

That was a great story, Heathcliff!! :)

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Heathcliff on 10/23/04 at 5:19 pm

That was a great story, Heathcliff!! :)

Written By: elefanten on 10/23/04 at 5:56 pm

i make one with Limp Bizkit (Inspired by 8 Mile)

It was a warm day at his job, it was hot like a boiler, he didnt want to work at the powerplant anymore, he wanted to be a rapper, and rap over a Phat Groove, so he go to his rapping freinds "Da Crack Addict" and "B' a G' Fo' Real", and he said that he wanted to be a rapper, and "Da Crack Addict" just say show us what you got, and when he was finnish "B' a G' Fo' Real" said "Ye' my nizzle, ya' really got a groove on, fo' shizzle in da hood, 'n fo' shizzle in da back o da bus ", then he was going to a competition, and all the rappers was saying stuff like "on that way, ya' are never gonna be a rapper, you gonna do it my way , but just keep rollin,"
When he got on stage he made a rap like this:

"Yo Nobody loves me
You aind calling me a G
I am going head for the barricade
I am drinking some powerage
Do you know who to trust?
If you let me down you will ge bust'
So gimme the mic
and you can't take my life"

and he lost...

Written By: Heathcliff on 10/23/04 at 6:27 pm

I've never been hiphop literate, but from what I can tell that's pretty damn good! :)

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/23/04 at 7:33 pm

That was phat, blood! ;)

It was a warm day at his job, it was hot like a boiler, he didnt want to work at the powerplant anymore, he wanted to be a rapper, and rap over a Phat Groove, so he go to his rapping freinds "Da Crack Addict" and "B' a G' Fo' Real", and he said that he wanted to be a rapper, and "Da Crack Addict" just say show us what you got, and when he was finnish "B' a G' Fo' Real" said "Ye' my nizzle, ya' really got a groove on, fo' shizzle in da hood, 'n fo' shizzle in da back o da bus ", then he was going to a competition, and all the rappers was saying stuff like "on that way, ya' are never gonna be a rapper, you gonna do it my way , but just keep rollin,"

"Yo Nobody loves me
You aind calling me a G
So gimme the mic

and he lost...

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/23/04 at 9:01 pm

Ok, here's my best shot with Simple Minds...

The American walked down to the waterfront to meet his estranged lover.  Hypnotised by her presence, he saw his glittering prize strolling down the beach, as if she were up on the catwalk.  "She's a river.." He thought as real life confronted him, obliterating all trace of his fantasies.  She arrived, alive and kicking, almost ghostdancing through his mind.  "I've come a long way," Sighed the girl, her hair flickering in the sun like a glitterball.  "I promised you a miracle..", she said, "But I met someone, somewhere, in summertime... I travel out there evry now and again.. I'm sorry."  She started to cry.  The man was dumbfounded by all the things she said but was willing to stand by love and kick it in regardless.  "Let there be love for you elsewhere... our affair was merely a love song which, as it stands in my opinion, would ring as a theme for great cities, you need to let it all come down and do what you feel you ought to."  Sighed the man.  "This is your land,", continued the woman, "And I shall leave you to sanctify yourself... I shall leave on Mandela Day..." "Then it is farewell." Said the man, feeling as if he had lived life in one day by this meeting alone.  "Don't you forget about me... otherwise after this fierce love's battle any children you bear in future shall become war babies..."  The woman smiled.  "Everytime I see the lights to the west of the moon, I shall think of you.  Speed your love to me - don't sweat in bullet over our love that never was... I shall return here when the Belfast child sings again..."  She walked away, leaving the man to wander home alone.  He of course knew that the Belfast child would never sing, as this was the Florida Keys.  With his thoughts collected and an open mind anew, he set off back to his cabin, whistling "Biko" up the stony path.

Thanks for that awesome story, Heathcliff ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/23/04 at 9:02 pm

"Yo Nobody loves me
You aind calling me a G
So gimme the mic

and he lost...
Wonderful :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/27/04 at 5:03 pm

*bump*

Written By: joedeertae on 11/10/04 at 7:28 am

Motley Crue

Join me, if you will people, on a journey back in time.......
A time known as the 1980's...

I was just a young Bastard then, with Starry Eyes and living on the Wild Side. One night as I was leaving Angela's hotel room I ran into a fellow with a rat tail named Jimmy (although most folks called him Dr. Feelgood). Well, I wasn't feeling particularly spry that night as Angela had told me "Your not gonna Get It For Free, Joe", she such a Teaser. Anywho, back to Dr. Feelgood, he could tell I was down and offered me a hit off of something that he said would Kick Start My Heart and it sure did! I was loaded like a Live Wire and ready to go as I let out a Primal Scream and started to do the Rattlesnake Shake. Then the Doc suggested we go over to Rodeo, a little strip club up the street. The Rodeo was full of Girls, Girls, Girls and  they were all Dancing On Glass floors, that was what made this particular place stand out. As the night went on I felt like the Toast Of The Town and I was becoming infatuated with Nona, this little lady was Hotter Than Hell, she had Looks That Kill and I had fallen in love. In The Beginning every thing was cool, Nona had told me "Your All I Need, Joe and I can't go on Without You, Joe". But that all changed once I ran out of money, it was the Same Ol' Situation when I asked "How about a Piece Of Your Action" she replied "You can't Get It For Free, Joe. Don't you know that?"

Dr. Feelgood had warned me "Keep Your Eye On The Money" but I didn't. As I sat there in that alleyway I decided I Will Survive because I was Too Young To Fall In Love anyway. So I got up, dusted myself off and headed for Home Sweet Home.
;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/11/04 at 4:59 pm

Motley Crue

Join me, if you will people, on a journey back in time.......
A time known as the 1980's...

I was just a young Bastard then, with Starry Eyes and living on the Wild Side. One night as I was leaving Angela's hotel room I ran into a fellow with a rat tail named Jimmy (although most folks called him Dr. Feelgood). Well, I wasn't feeling particularly spry that night as Angela had told me "Your not gonna Get It For Free, Joe", she such a Teaser. Anywho, back to Dr. Feelgood, he could tell I was down and offered me a hit off of something that he said would Kick Start My Heart and it sure did! I was loaded like a Live Wire and ready to go as I let out a Primal Scream and started to do the Rattlesnake Shake. Then the Doc suggested we go over to Rodeo, a little strip club up the street. The Rodeo was full of Girls, Girls, Girls and  they were all Dancing On Glass floors, that was what made this particular place stand out. As the night went on I felt like the Toast Of The Town and I was becoming infatuated with Nona, this little lady was Hotter Than Hell, she had Looks That Kill and I had fallen in love. In The Beginning every thing was cool, Nona had told me "Your All I Need, Joe and I can't go on Without You, Joe". But that all changed once I ran out of money, it was the Same Ol' Situation when I asked "How about a Piece Of Your Action" she replied "You can't Get It For Free, Joe. Don't you know that?"

Dr. Feelgood had warned me "Keep Your Eye On The Money" but I didn't. As I sat there in that alleyway I decided I Will Survive because I was Too Young To Fall In Love anyway. So I got up, dusted myself off and headed for Home Sweet Home.
;D
8)

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/07/05 at 4:49 pm

One day i was Trapped Under Ice The Four Horsemen managed to help me Escape and i proclaimed them all as the Hero of the Day.
I went back to Wherever I May Roam but more specifically to The House That Jack Built I was thirsty but luckily there was Whiskey in the Jar. The Thing That Should Not Be greeted me and asked Am i Evil i said no. Marry me then it said, i must have picked The Shortest Straw to get this beast. It blamed me for the problems but i just said So fudgeing What.
We argued and i said it was Holier Than Thou It Hit The Lights and attacked me. Shoot Me Again i said, but before you do, let me have one Last Caress!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/15/05 at 5:28 pm

One day i was Trapped Under Ice The Four Horsemen managed to help me Escape and i proclaimed them all as the Hero of the Day.
I went back to Wherever I May Roam but more specifically to The House That Jack Built I was thirsty but luckily there was Whiskey in the Jar. The Thing That Should Not Be greeted me and asked Am i Evil i said no. Marry me then it said, i must have picked The Shortest Straw to get this beast. It blamed me for the problems but i just said So flippin' What.
We argued and i said it was Holier Than Thou It Hit The Lights and attacked me. Shoot Me Again i said, but before you do, let me have one Last Caress!
I'm embarrassed to ask but...who is the artist, Andy??

Written By: joedeertae on 03/15/05 at 8:41 pm

I'm embarrassed to ask but...who is the artist, Andy??

A right good Metallica story.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/15/05 at 9:16 pm

A right good Metallica story.
Thanks, Joe...I like 3 of thier songs..but can't stand Lars :P

Written By: joedeertae on 03/23/05 at 4:58 pm

Thanks, Joe...I like 3 of thier songs..but can't stand Lars :P

Right-O Mark. Lars is a BIG whiney baby.

"Hello, my name is Lars, fear me NOW... please" WAH :\'(

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/23/05 at 5:00 pm

I would usually have to stand up for Lars...

But look at this picture.. he and kirk look about 11 years old.

Lars especially looks somewhat like a small dog.

Written By: Alchoholica on 05/01/05 at 6:33 pm

Freakin Genius!

Written By: stingr22 on 05/01/05 at 10:14 pm

Lars is an idiot!  So full of himself and only an average drummer...  >:(

Written By: Alchoholica on 05/02/05 at 4:56 am

Lars is an idiot!  So full of himself and only an average drummer...  >:(

Noooo... Lars is complainy... and only a freakin awesome drummer.

He whinges a lot, but he's scandinavian, hell he could have been playing Tennis for a living but now he has to play with one of the Biggest Bands ever.. that must really suck  ::)

Written By: MLB on 12/08/05 at 12:49 pm

Check for new replies or respond here...