inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wheel of Fortune Game

Written By: nondiva234 on 11/22/05 at 12:41 am

Now, since I know that Jeff's WoF game didn't turn out as planned, I thought maybe I'll start another one again. This time I'll keep it extremely short, with time constraints and *breaks out in song* ALL THAT CRAP!!! Okay, maybe I got a LITTLE TOO cheesy there, but anyways, I need at least three players. We'll play a short, quick game of Wheel, with four rounds (three cash rounds, possibly with "shopping", and a speed-up round). Please sign up by posting here and telling me (and the rest of the forum, well, sort of) if you'd like to join my little game.

Red Team
Yellow Team
Blue Team

Subject: Re: Wheel of Fortune Game

Written By: nally on 11/22/05 at 1:02 pm

Now, since I know that Jeff's WoF game didn't turn out as planned, I thought maybe I'll start another one again. This time I'll keep it extremely short, with time constraints and *breaks out in song* ALL THAT CRAP!!! Okay, maybe I got a LITTLE TOO cheesy there, but anyways, I need at least three players. We'll play a short, quick game of Wheel, with four rounds (three cash rounds, possibly with "shopping", and a speed-up round). Please sign up by posting here and telling me (and the rest of the forum, well, sort of) if you'd like to join my little game.

Red Team
Yellow Team
Blue Team

Look, I am real sorry I haven't gotten it started yet; there have been a couple constraints. First of all, I have been kinda busy lately. Secondly, only four people signed up. I suppose I could start as is; I had a few puzzles planned already. I'd very much like to get my game started, if that's okay. :-\\ :-[

Written By: nondiva234 on 11/28/05 at 9:55 pm

Sure, just go right ahead. I'll be your "letter turner", if you want ;D !

Written By: nally on 11/29/05 at 12:48 am

Sure, just go right ahead. I'll be your "letter turner", if you want ;D !

I think you had been signed up for one of my "teams".

Check for new replies or respond here...