inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: show posts

Written By: Howard on 04/28/04 at 8:52 pm

I just don't understand why my posts keep on accumilating like freakin junk mail?
How can I get rid of these 16 + messages,this is ridiculous! >:(

Howard

Subject: Re: show posts

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/28/04 at 8:54 pm

I just don't understand why my posts keep on accumilating like freakin junk mail?

I have no idea what you're talking about

Written By: Howard on 04/29/04 at 7:52 pm

I have no idea what you're talking about

What do you mean you don't know? The posts that pile up when post or click on ANY post and it goes into that pile. >:(

Howard

Written By: mandamoo on 04/29/04 at 9:21 pm

Howard, do you mean PM's in your email inbox ?

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/30/04 at 8:55 am

In Show Posts,it has over 16 pages worth of it.How can delete them all one by one? ???

Howard

if you're talking about "show new replies to your posts" just stop using that function, and navigate the board like you normally would, by clicking on the board names.

Written By: Howard on 04/30/04 at 7:59 pm

In Show Posts,it has over 16 pages worth of it.How can delete them all one by one? ???

Howard

if you're talking about "show new replies to your posts" just stop using that function, and navigate the board like you normally would, by clicking on the board names.

Thank You,I will Chuck.I also found out you can delete show unread posts & show new replies. ;D

Howard

Written By: Howard on 04/30/04 at 8:00 pm

Howard, do you mean PM's in your email inbox ?

I mean the post accumilation. >:(

Howard

Written By: Howard on 05/08/04 at 4:50 pm

Ok,Chuck I thought I could ask you,they're accumiliating again. everytime I reply or create a new topic,threads go into the Show Posts and I was wondering if you can get rid of all the 30+ posts that I have so I don't have to look at all those threads.Why is there even a show posts in the first place?  ??? I don't even get it? ???

Howard

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/08/04 at 7:51 pm

Ok,Chuck I thought I could ask you,they're accumiliating again. everytime I reply or create a new topic,threads go into the Show Posts and I was wondering if you can get rid of all the 30+ posts that I have so I don't have to look at all those threads.Why is there even a show posts in the first place?   ??? I don't even get it? ???

Howard

you don't have to use it... so um, just don't...

Written By: Howard on 05/09/04 at 11:59 am

you don't have to use it... so um, just don't...

But,Chuck I have to use it! See,Now I'm getting myself confused. :( >:(

Could you delete the 30+ posts? ???

Howard

Written By: Howard on 05/10/04 at 8:40 pm

Just one more inquisitive question:

What were the show posts option for anyway? ???
I was just thinking,I should just ignore this show posts and move along with posting threads! ???

Howard

Written By: Howard on 12/12/04 at 8:36 pm

I was just curious.I've got 373 posts in "show posts".What is the total count every body else has?

Howard

Written By: nally on 12/13/04 at 11:23 am

I was just curious.I've got 373 posts in "show posts".What is the total count every body else has?

Howard

That 373 refers to the number of pages of posts you have. Your post count is well over five thousand, or so I thought. ???

Written By: Howard on 12/13/04 at 6:02 pm

That 373 refers to the number of pages of posts you have. Your post count is well over five thousand, or so I thought. ???

Oh Ok,I see.Thanks Nally.I guess there's no way to get of these 300 + pages,Is there? ???

Howard

Written By: nally on 12/13/04 at 6:14 pm

Oh Ok,I see.Thanks Nally.I guess there's no way to get of these 300 + pages,Is there? ???

Howard

I don't think so, howard. It's just your chronological history of posts. I have over 900 pages of posts.

Written By: Howard on 12/13/04 at 6:45 pm

I don't think so, howard. It's just your chronological history of posts. I have over 900 pages of posts.

I asked Chucky once and he said you can't get rid of them.But anyway how the heck did you get 900 pages? :o

Howard

Written By: nally on 12/13/04 at 9:57 pm

I asked Chucky once and he said you can't get rid of them.But anyway how the heck did you get 900 pages? :o

Howard

Easy. I made 13,500+ posts. See, each page in your posting history contains 15 posts (i.e., there are 15 posts to a page). So 15 × 900 = 13,500. But my post count is close to fourteen thousand now, so I have roughly 931 pages' worth of posts. RockandRollfan has the most posts, so he would most likely have over 1100 pages in his posting history. Let's see...16861 / 15=1124, +1=1125.

Written By: Howard on 12/14/04 at 5:45 pm

Easy. I made 13,500+ posts. See, each page in your posting history contains 15 posts (i.e., there are 15 posts to a page). So 15 × 900 = 13,500. But my post count is close to fourteen thousand now, so I have roughly 931 pages' worth of posts. RockandRollfan has the most posts, so he would most likely have over 1100 pages in his posting history. Let's see...16861 / 15=1124, +1=1125.

Oh Ok,I see Nally.Thank You. :)

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...