inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Can't login

Written By: JTSHeart on 05/13/04 at 8:22 am

I keep trying to login but it won't let me.

Subject: Re: Can't login

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/13/04 at 2:34 pm

what's the error message?

if you didn't validate your email account, you'll need to send an email to chuck@worcestermass.com and I can handle it for you (validation email doesn't always make it through spam filters).  I can also reset your password if that's the problem.

Written By: adagio on 05/14/04 at 1:18 pm

How can a person tell if the account is validated?

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/14/04 at 2:18 pm

How can a person tell if the account is validated?

if you got an email, and you clicked the link, it should be validated.  If you never did that, you were never validated.

Written By: Tim Mayfield_guest on 10/24/05 at 12:43 pm

Chucky,

When I use IE I can login fine, everytime.  When I use Firefox (my preferred browser) I can login sometimes but not most times.  When the link was emailed to me recently after that cookie shuffle thing, IE was the browser that linked, but I can't see that as the problem since Firefox lets me login sometimes...

Any thoughts?

Written By: Tim Mayfield_guest on 10/24/05 at 12:46 pm

Chucky,

When I use IE I can login fine, everytime.  When I use Firefox (my preferred browser) I can login sometimes but not most times.  When the link was emailed to me recently after that cookie shuffle thing, IE was the browser that linked, but I can't see that as the problem since Firefox lets me login sometimes...

Any thoughts?

Oh, and forgot to show the error:  "An Error Has Occurred!'You were unable to login. Please check your cookie settings."  But my cookie settings are delicious??

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/24/05 at 1:30 pm

Oh, and forgot to show the error:  "An Error Has Occurred!'You were unable to login. Please check your cookie settings."  But my cookie settings are delicious??

You probably need to set your browser to accept cookies. in Firefox, look the following:  Tools -> Options -> Privacy  and select "Allow sites to set cookies"

Check for new replies or respond here...