inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Still logged in

Written By: SmithsGirl on 05/13/04 at 9:19 am

Heya ChuckyG

Sometimes when I come back to inthe00s after logging out the previous day(or whenever i logged out last) I find that it never logged me out after all.

Sup wit dat?  ???

SmithsGirl

Subject: Re: Still logged in

Written By: Marian on 05/13/04 at 2:08 pm

:o :oWhen you log in,you have a choice of how long to be logged in--forever,i houe,1 day 1 week,etc.You need to change forever to something else,especially when you post from a public place!Cheers!

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/13/04 at 2:33 pm

Make sure you don't check "forerver" when logging in.  You can always click "logout" when leaving to make sure you're not staying logged in.

Written By: Marian on 05/13/04 at 7:42 pm

Make sure you don't check "forerver" when logging in.  You can always click "logout" when leaving to make sure you're not staying logged in.
;DLogging out is a good idea too.It does always say forever unless you change it though.Cheers! :D

Written By: Howard on 05/13/04 at 8:49 pm

What does Forever mean when you log in? ???

Howard

Written By: Howard on 05/13/04 at 8:50 pm

:o :oWhen you log in,you have a choice of how long to be logged in--forever,i houe,1 day 1 week,etc.You need to change forever to something else,especially when you post from a public place!Cheers!

How long can you be logged in for? ???

Howard

Written By: SmithsGirl on 05/13/04 at 9:02 pm

I do log out even when im logged in forever, however i did not think that forever literally meant forever  ::)

SmithsGirl

Written By: Hairspray on 05/13/04 at 11:48 pm

Another way to make absolutely certain you are logged out is to delete your cookies (from internet options) when you are done. :)

Written By: Howard on 05/14/04 at 4:11 pm

Another way to make absolutely certain you are logged out is to delete your cookies (from internet options) when you are done. :)

So,what if I don't want to delete cookies? ???

Howard

Written By: Howard on 05/14/04 at 4:14 pm

What do the other options mean? ???

Howard

Written By: Marian on 05/14/04 at 7:20 pm

How long can you be logged in for? ???

Howard
8)You can be logged in 1 hour,i day,1 week,and forever.But a good practice is to always put 1 day,or 1 hour if you're logged on a t a public place.Then even if you don't log off,it will automatically log off for you.That reduces the chance of some idiot kid happening on this site after you leave and posting messages as you! :oCheers!

Check for new replies or respond here...