inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Couldn't open page

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/16/04 at 10:17 pm

What happened?  I was unable to even connect to your server for several days.  Did anyone else have this problem, or was it just me?

Subject: Re: Couldn't open page

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/17/04 at 9:00 am

Same here!  I'm just happy the library had other stuff for me to do....what happened, ChuckyG :-\\

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/17/04 at 9:50 am

Same here!  I'm just happy the library had other stuff for me to do....what happened, ChuckyG :-\\

there's a message in the other system stuff board... basically the site was down all weekend while a problem was trying to be resolved with the email system.  It may happen again, though hopefully for not as long.  If I could give more advanced notice, I would.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/17/04 at 1:05 pm

there's a message in the other system stuff board... basically the site was down all weekend while a problem was trying to be resolved with the email system.  It may happen again, though hopefully for not as long.  If I could give more advanced notice, I would.
Quite alright, ChuckyG. I just was frustrated this entire weekend but I know it's not your fault and appreciate your attention to the problem at hand...man, did THAT sound official or what....Thanks, ChuckyG ;)

Written By: Howard on 05/17/04 at 7:57 pm

Thanks for taking the time and fixing the problem! ;) :)

Howard

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/17/04 at 9:14 pm

Yep, thanks from me too.
:)

Written By: Howard on 05/18/04 at 1:40 pm

Just pray that this doesn't happen again! :(

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...