inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Images in signature lines

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/26/04 at 1:07 pm

Does anybody know if it's possible to add images from your hard drive to signature lines here?  I noticed that there is nothing that shows "Browse" (unlike uploading avatar images).  Any information is much appreciated.  :)

Subject: Re: Images in signature lines

Written By: ginny on 09/03/04 at 11:12 am

Does anybody know if it's possible to add images from your hard drive to signature lines here?  I noticed that there is nothing that shows "Browse" (unlike uploading avatar images).  Any information is much appreciated.  :)
  Ginny

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/03/04 at 11:22 am

ginny... she meant on this messageboard, not in her email.

I think you could do it, by posting the picture in a thread as an attachement, and then looking at the URL that is created and using that in your signature line.

anyone want to try and maybe post step-by-step instructions as to how to do it?

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/03/04 at 11:54 am

ginny... she meant on this messageboard, not in her email.

I think you could do it, by posting the picture in a thread as an attachement, and then looking at the URL that is created and using that in your signature line.

anyone want to try and maybe post step-by-step instructions as to how to do it?

Thanks, Chucky.  I'll have to try that and see if it works.  :) 

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/04/04 at 12:06 am

That would be so cool! And here I was thinking that you had to use a pic from an actual website ONLY :D

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/04/04 at 10:33 pm

Ignore this, it's just a test...

Written By: Howard on 09/07/04 at 5:25 pm

some pics you can use from your own computer but it may not work sometimes cause you might encounter a RED X. >:(

Howard

Written By: Howard on 09/07/04 at 5:27 pm

That would be so cool! And here I was thinking that you had to use a pic from an actual website ONLY :D

you can actually take pictures of yourself and use em'for your signature down below.

Howard

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/13/04 at 9:28 am

you can actually take pictures of yourself and use em'for your signature down below.

Howard
Well Howard, I don't know about putting pictures of ME on there (I like everyone here too much) but maybe something else will do :)

Written By: Howard on 09/13/04 at 7:16 pm

Well Howard, I don't know about putting pictures of ME on there (I like everyone here too much) but maybe something else will do :)

Don't be ashamed of your beatuiful self.Let's see what you look like. ;D ;)

Howard

Written By: Silver Power on 10/02/04 at 6:40 am

Lemme Try.. http://C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\lalala.PNG :\'( this aint working for me....

Written By: Howard on 10/02/04 at 9:09 am

Lemme Try.. http://C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\lalala.PNG :\'( this aint working for me....

I think Silver Power,you got to try something else. :)

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...