inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I dont want notification of PM THROUGH EMAIL ANYMORE

Written By: Mangoo on 07/12/04 at 6:30 am

Unfortuneately, I registered at work and dont want emails sent to my work email.I have bad things to say about my job sometimes and would prefer not to have the email notifications sent there anymore thanks.

Subject: Re: I dont want notification of PM THROUGH EMAIL ANYMORE

Written By: karen on 07/12/04 at 6:52 am

Mangoo

You need to change your "personal profile" to reflect this.

Chucky explains it in this post

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,440.0.html

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/12/04 at 10:52 am

Unfortuneately, I registered at work and dont want emails sent to my work email.I have bad things to say about my job sometimes and would prefer not to have the email notifications sent there anymore thanks.

I took care of it for you.  As Mangoo states though, you can always change the settings at any given time.

Written By: Mangoo on 07/12/04 at 11:30 am

Thanks Chucky G AND Karen so much for your help ;) ;)

Written By: Howard on 07/12/04 at 7:21 pm

Why would ya want PMs in your e-mail anyway? Wouldn't it be easier to just go to the site and look at it that way? ???

Howard

Written By: Bobo on 08/20/04 at 12:54 am

Sometimes I check my e-mails before getting here, Howard. Sometimes I come here and then check my e-mails. Eitherway, it's nice to remember that you were appreciated, plus if you keep them in a special place you've always got a log of them in case something goes wrong or you delete something by accident.

Much like if you're sending a Quoted reply in e-mail and accidentally delete one of the e-mails in the middle. That's always pretty handy.

Written By: Howard on 08/20/04 at 7:39 pm

Sometimes I check my e-mails before getting here, Howard. Sometimes I come here and then check my e-mails. Eitherway, it's nice to remember that you were appreciated, plus if you keep them in a special place you've always got a log of them in case something goes wrong or you delete something by accident.

Much like if you're sending a Quoted reply in e-mail and accidentally delete one of the e-mails in the middle. That's always pretty handy.

Ok,I see.Thanks a lot Bobo. ;)

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...