inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Are "lost" misheard lyrics in any way accessible?

Written By: Connie Brady on 08/08/04 at 3:06 pm

Soon after the old "search" funtion was removed while looking for reasons for site crashes, I discovered that some misheard lyrics submissions I previously knew to be on the site are not found by the present google search, nor are they in the archive or the applicable artist summary. Eventually I discovered that these "lost" misheard lyrics must be those that have scrolled down out of the artist summary (no longer among the last four submissions for the artist in question) but haven't yet gotten into the archive. Apparently those submissions are currently inaccessible. At least, I can't find any way to successfully search for them. Is there a way that I haven't thought of? If not, are there any efforts to soon restore the old kind of search that could find all submissions? Or have such "lost" submissions possibly been altogether lost from the site so that they won't appear in archives or elsewhere unless someone resubmits them?

Check for new replies or respond here...