inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Same Threads for over a week

Written By: resinchaser on 08/19/04 at 12:18 am

Ok. Maybe not for a week, but for whatever reason everytime I come to the site the topics never seem to update.

Like in the 2000s. Everyday it says that the last topic responded to was the thread "If Bush Wins He Still Loses". And everyday it says that "Philbo" was the last to respond at 12:34.

And everytime I go into a section of the boards it says that I am not logged in :-\\

Subject: Re: Same Threads for over a week

Written By: mandamoo on 08/19/04 at 2:29 am

Sounds to me like your pages aren't refreshing. I could be wrong though.

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/19/04 at 6:16 am

Ok. Maybe not for a week, but for whatever reason everytime I come to the site the topics never seem to update.

Like in the 2000s. Everyday it says that the last topic responded to was the thread "If Bush Wins He Still Loses". And everyday it says that "Philbo" was the last to respond at 12:34.

And everytime I go into a section of the boards it says that I am not logged in :-\\

if you just type in inthe00s.com in your browser, it won't show you as logged in.  You have to click on a link before it actually responds properly.  not sure why.

Written By: Howard on 08/19/04 at 8:54 pm

Sounds to me like your pages aren't refreshing. I could be wrong though.

It could be.Maybe she needed to click on the Refresh button. ???

Howard

Written By: resinchaser on 08/21/04 at 9:23 am

I don't think it has anything to do with pages refreshing. Right now i'm logged in, but in the 2000s still says the same topics, and that philbo responded TODAY at 12:34 pm. Now I know that that is not possible because it's only 10:20 in the morning.

Actually, if I go to Home, it will change and show the last topic responded to. But when I go into the section itself the topics are the same as last week, and the week before.

Written By: Howard on 08/21/04 at 9:44 am

I don't think it has anything to do with pages refreshing. Right now i'm logged in, but in the 2000s still says the same topics, and that philbo responded TODAY at 12:34 pm. Now I know that that is not possible because it's only 10:20 in the morning.

Actually, if I go to Home, it will change and show the last topic responded to. But when I go into the section itself the topics are the same as last week, and the week before.

could be that's it's a slow summer.That's why it's the same topics. ???

Howard

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/22/04 at 1:57 pm

I wasn't able to log off a few times so I was told to delete my cookies....it worked. I don't know if it will work for you but you should try that :-\\

Written By: Howard on 08/22/04 at 3:45 pm

I wasn't able to log off a few times so I was told to delete my cookies....it worked. I don't know if it will work for you but you should try that :-\\

I thought you should always save cookies,why is that you should delete them?  ???

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...