inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm not being notified of replies anymore

Written By: gemini61 on 08/20/04 at 4:17 pm

For the past week or so, I haven't been getting email notification of replies to topics I've posted in anymore. Any idea why?

Subject: Re: I'm not being notified of replies anymore

Written By: Hairspray on 08/21/04 at 12:12 am

For the past week or so, I haven't been getting email notification of replies to topics I've posted in anymore. Any idea why?

Let us know if you received notification for this reply. As far as we can tell, you should be receiving them. In addition, make sure to check your e-mail settings if you haven't done so.

Written By: gemini61 on 08/21/04 at 6:54 am

Let us know if you received notification for this reply. As far as we can tell, you should be receiving them. In addition, make sure to check your e-mail settings if you haven't done so.

No, I wasn't notified of this reply either. I checked my mail settings and my profile settings, and they are fine. Also checked my spam folder, nothing there! :(

Written By: Hairspray on 08/23/04 at 10:54 am

No, I wasn't notified of this reply either. I checked my mail settings and my profile settings, and they are fine. Also checked my spam folder, nothing there! :(

I'm sorry to see that. Your best bet at this point is to send ChuckyG an instant/personal message. Perhaps he will be better able to assist you with this issue. Best of luck.

Written By: Mona on 02/26/05 at 8:46 am

I have just the opposite problem.  If I don't check my email for a couple of days I come back and have 150 emails!! I'd like to shut off my email notification.  I have disabled the notify  of replies, but they still keep coming.  HELP!

Written By: Howard on 02/26/05 at 12:47 pm

I always like to keep mine on for just in case someone sends me something really important.

Howard

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/26/05 at 2:43 pm

I have just the opposite problem.  If I don't check my email for a couple of days I come back and have 150 emails!! I'd like to shut off my email notification.  I have disabled the notify  of replies, but they still keep coming.  HELP!

click on your name, and look for the phrase "notifications and email"

uncheck: "Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic."

scroll down and uncheck the threads you've posted in that you no longer want to receive notifications in.

Written By: Mona on 02/27/05 at 7:05 am

Thanks Chucky

Written By: ADH13 on 03/04/05 at 11:44 pm

If you have AOL they might be going to your spam folder.  That happens to me but not every time.

Check for new replies or respond here...