inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How do you post a picture in signature line?

Written By: GWBush2004 on 10/17/04 at 6:16 pm

I've asked so many people this, and they all say the same thing with the thing and the link in between.  I still can't get it to work, I have tried one and two on both sides, and on only one side.  Every combination in the book, can anyone give me the straight dope?

Subject: Re: How do you post a picture in signature line?

Written By: nally on 10/17/04 at 8:42 pm

You type img in square brackets, followed by the URL of the picture, then /img in another pair of square brackets. For example, to get the picture in my sig line, I entered:
(img)http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Animals/Rabbits/Fence.gif(/img) (with square brackets instead of parentheses).

Hope this helps.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 10/17/04 at 9:41 pm

You type img in square brackets, followed by the URL of the picture, then /img in another pair of square brackets. For example, to get the picture in my sig line, I entered:
(img)http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Animals/Rabbits/Fence.gif(/img) (with square brackets instead of parentheses).

Hope this helps.

THANK YOU!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/02/04 at 5:53 pm

It took me a while but I finally got it...thanks to Davester ;)

Written By: Howard on 11/02/04 at 7:21 pm

It took me a while but I finally got it...thanks to Davester ;)

Me Too.Thanks to Mr.Gazpacho. :)

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...