inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How Do I Record Something Into An MP3 File, Not A WAV File?

Written By: Silver Power on 11/07/04 at 12:32 pm

I am trying to make a recording. There is a program on my computer called "Sound Recorder", but it only lets me save things into WAV files. I am trying to record a song for a website (Soundclick.com) and i woked on it for a while, but it only lets me submit songs that are MP3s, not WAVs. Could you help me anyone who's made a recording or knows how? If there is a website that DOESN'T cost money, please tell me! Thanks!  :D

Subject: Re: How Do I Record Something Into An MP3 File, Not A WAV File?

Written By: elefanten on 11/07/04 at 2:03 pm

You can use Adobe Audition, but it cost money

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/08/04 at 6:55 am

record it to a WAV file, then download dbpoweramp music coverter

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/

Written By: Silver Power on 11/08/04 at 3:53 pm

Thank u chucky, but i can't find where to go to change WAVs into MP3s. Is it music converter? I'm not realy good with computers.  :P

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/08/04 at 7:15 pm

Thank u chucky, but i can't find where to go to change WAVs into MP3s. Is it music converter? I'm not realy good with computers.  :P

yes, music converter

Written By: sammy on 01/15/05 at 12:33 pm

I am trying to make a recording. There is a program on my computer called "Sound Recorder", but it only lets me save things into WAV files. I am trying to record a song for a website (Soundclick.com) and i woked on it for a while, but it only lets me submit songs that are MP3s, not WAVs. Could you help me anyone who's made a recording or knows how? If there is a website that DOESN'T cost money, please tell me! Thanks!  :D

you can save on wave then convert onto mp3 with this software or vice versa the software is free to download
the  it's a program called switch converter i use it to convert ring tones from wave to mp3 and vice versa
just type in http://www.nch.com.au/switch/

Check for new replies or respond here...