inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Author presentation self-adjustment feature?

Written By: K1chyd on 11/28/04 at 5:31 am

Hi Chucky!

I seem to remember something about you posting about planning to install a do-it-yourself feature for the author presentations for those of us who have more than 25 parodies on AmIright. Was that one of those ideas that you never got around to because there is after all only 24 hours a day, or is it just in my imagination? Anyway, I can´t seem to find it.

The reason I´m asking is that my own homepage have a new URL (and I´ve dropped the name torsdagsmodellen) so the current link in my bio is rather pointless/cold and I was meaning to fix that myself.

//  Peter "Know 1 can hear you dream" Andersson

Subject: Re: Author presentation self-adjustment feature?

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/28/04 at 8:59 am

Hi Chucky!

I seem to remember something about you posting about planning to install a do-it-yourself feature for the author presentations for those of us who have more than 25 parodies on AmIright. Was that one of those ideas that you never got around to because there is after all only 24 hours a day, or is it just in my imagination? Anyway, I can´t seem to find it.

The reason I´m asking is that my own homepage have a new URL (and I´ve dropped the name torsdagsmodellen) so the current link in my bio is rather pointless/cold and I was meaning to fix that myself.

//  Peter "Know 1 can hear you dream" Andersson

actually, I just got sick of adding people to it, and would just manually post the bios for people. So you can either send me a PM with a username and password, and I'll let you edit your own, or you can give me a PM with your updated info and I can take care of it.

Check for new replies or respond here...