inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: trying to change my avatar

Written By: neebs25 on 02/16/05 at 7:42 pm

I know this has been posted before, I can't seem to change my avatar.  I would like to get a picture from the web somewhere, but can't figure out how to do it.  Please help.

Subject: Re: trying to change my avatar

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/16/05 at 8:06 pm

I know this has been posted before, I can't seem to change my avatar. I would like to get a picture from the web somewhere, but can't figure out how to do it. Please help.

Get the picture off the net, copy it, paste it into a paint or picture program (I use Microsoft Paint), save it as something, and press the "Browse" button and find the picture you just saved on a file.  It will show up as C: something and if it does you'll probably be fine. :)

-FHF  ;)

Written By: neebs25 on 02/21/05 at 3:18 pm

Get the picture off the net, copy it, paste it into a paint or picture program (I use Microsoft Paint), save it as something, and press the "Browse" button and find the picture you just saved on a file.  It will show up as C: something and if it does you'll probably be fine. :)

-FHF  ;)

thanks a lot FHF, I got it!

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/21/05 at 9:03 pm

thanks a lot FHF, I got it!

You're welcome :)

Check for new replies or respond here...