inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I can't post my picture

Written By: shiprunner12 on 02/17/05 at 11:05 pm

I've tried about six times to get my picture on the Show Us What You Look Like thread and everytime I get a red X in a white box. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Subject: Re: I can't post my picture

Written By: mrgazpacho on 02/17/05 at 11:55 pm

Did you check the instructions in the "28x30" topic? ;)

Written By: ktelqueen on 02/18/05 at 12:00 am

try this ... :)

this is a quote from Absolutely Vile which helped me figure out how to do it months ago..

When you click on "Reply" to post a message, you'll see "Additional Options..." below the message box. Click on it, and where it says "Attach," click "Browse" to find your picture. Select the picture. Click "OK" or whatever it says besides "Cancel," then click "Post." Easy as that.

Absolutely Vile

Written By: shiprunner12 on 02/18/05 at 12:45 am

this is a quote from Absolutely Vile which helped me figure out how to do it months ago..

When you click on "Reply" to post a message, you'll see "Additional Options..." below the message box. Click on it, and where it says "Attach," click "Browse" to find your picture. Select the picture. Click "OK" or whatever it says besides "Cancel," then click "Post." Easy as that.

Absolutely Vile

Thanks, I'll give it a try

Written By: shiprunner12 on 02/18/05 at 12:48 am

It worked! :) Thanks again

Written By: ktelqueen on 02/18/05 at 12:51 am

It worked! :) Thanks again

right on! only too happy to share the knowledge  ;)

Written By: hot_wax on 09/29/05 at 1:11 am

Absolutely Vile

Ktelqueen, I followed your system and when I click on "reply" to post a message I don't get "Additional Options" on my screen, what am I doing wrong?

Hot Wax

Written By: hot_wax on 09/29/05 at 1:27 am

Ktelqueen, I followed your system and when I click on "reply" to post a message I don't get "Additional Options" on my screen, what am I doing wrong?

Hot Wax

Forget this post, I found it. Thank you, Hot Wax

it's right here

l
          l
          l
      v    v
        v  v
          v     

Check for new replies or respond here...