inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Posting a Top Ten List

Written By: birdman on 05/12/05 at 9:04 am

Appearently I'm missing a step. 

I have attempted top post a Top Ten Albums list, but it just doen't post.
I simply filled out the online form and sent it.  Am I missing something?

Subject: Re: Posting a Top Ten List

Written By: karen on 05/12/05 at 9:09 am

I don't know definitely but I think the page is updated by the editor rather than it being an automatic process.  If this is the case then you need to give it a few days for the editor to do their job.

Written By: birdman on 05/12/05 at 9:40 am

Is this a members only listing?  I can't remember if I had registered before I sent in my list, it's been a week or so now.

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/12/05 at 10:49 am

Is this a members only listing?  I can't remember if I had registered before I sent in my list, it's been a week or so now.

the top ten lists on the sites, like inthe80s.com (not the inthe00s.com site) are reviewed by editors, anyone can send them in.  I'm not sure if there's anyone currently doing them on all the sites, but that should change soon.  I held off on setting up new editors until I had the redesign of inthe80s.com done, which it is now, so things should begin to get approved again soon.

Check for new replies or respond here...