inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Trouble Submitting New Commercials, On-Hold for amiright

Written By: Indy Gent on 08/10/05 at 7:00 pm

Every time, I press enter, it is rejected. The site keeps telling me I did not fill out all the fields even though I have.  What's up? :-\\ 

(P.S.: I am having the same problem with my entries to inthe80s.com. (80s cover songs, etc.)

Subject: Re: Trouble Submitting New Commercials, On-Hold for amiright

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/10/05 at 7:59 pm

Every time, I press enter, it is rejected. The site keeps telling me I did not fill out all the fields even though I have.  What's up? :-\\ 

(P.S.: I am having the same problem with my entries to inthe80s.com. (80s cover songs, etc.)

ok... found the problem with those two pages on amiright.

I don't see the same problem on inthe80s on the cover songs page though

Written By: Indy Gent on 08/11/05 at 11:51 am

I'll go in inthe80s tonight when I go home to find out which catagories are screwing up, if any.
ok... found the problem with those two pages on amiright.

I don't see the same problem on inthe80s on the cover songs page though

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/11/05 at 11:55 am

I'll go in inthe80s tonight when I go home to find out which catagories are screwing up, if any.

thanks.  As part of the redesign of the sites, I had to do major re-code on the HTML forms, to make them 508 compliant, and I'm bound to have missed something on a couple of them.

Check for new replies or respond here...