inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What am I doing wrong?

Written By: gemini on 08/30/05 at 8:43 am

Why is it when I try to make the font big, not bold, just bigger, I can't get it to work? I've been here over a year, and I still think I'm doing something wrong.  :-[ 

Subject: Re: What am I doing wrong?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/30/05 at 9:25 am

Why is it when I try to make the font big, not bold, just bigger, I can't get it to work? I've been here over a year, and I still think I'm doing something wrong.  :-
                                      ^
is the font I use now...I grabbed it from wordpad....I think ??? Anyway, just find one you like and change the # thus changing font size. Or have you already tried this?

Written By: gemini on 08/30/05 at 9:27 am

^
is the font I use now...I grabbed it from wordpad....I think ??? Anyway, just find one you like and change the # thus changing font size. Or have you already tried this?

Thanks, I was just getting ready to delete this topic since I just had a lesson from a friend and got it figured out!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/30/05 at 10:03 am

Thanks, I was just getting ready to delete this topic since I just had a lesson from a friend and got it figured out!
You're welcome. I'm glad you were able to get it figured out, Rhonda :)

Check for new replies or respond here...