inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Uploading images from my computer

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/08/05 at 12:36 am

Is it possible to upload an image to the forum if it's on my hard drive, not on the web?  If so, how?
???

Subject: Re: Uploading images from my computer

Written By: ADH13 on 09/08/05 at 12:41 am

Is it possible to upload an image to the forum if it's on my hard drive, not on the web?  If so, how?
???

Yeah, just click the "Additional options"   then click "browse" and it should let you search your computer.  When you find what you want, click on it and it should appear in the text space.. then click post.

I'm assuming you mean in a post...  you can also put a picture from your hard drive in your avatar.. but not your sigline.

Written By: jackas on 09/08/05 at 12:49 am

It you want to make sure the picture is coming up correctly, you can always click the preview button before you post it. :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/09/05 at 10:53 am

It you want to make sure the picture is coming up correctly, you can always click the preview button before you post it. :)

This doesn't work for me when I posting a pic with an attachment. I only see if when I am posting it from another website.

Cat

Written By: karen on 09/09/05 at 10:58 am

This doesn't work for me when I posting a pic with an attachment. I only see if when I am posting it from another website.

Cat

same here.  After you preview it you have to attach it again

Check for new replies or respond here...