inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help with who is in chargeThis is my favorite site and I would really apprew

Written By: GREEN67 on 10/23/05 at 1:54 am

>:(  Hello to whoever is in charge...I was just posting a reply to the Michael Jackson.." is he guilty or ..whatever.. AND  in the middle of my post I was cut off...I was not being offensive..no foul language...ETC...I was just giving my opinion....If you guys didnt do it I wish you could find out who could do such a thing...this is a totall invasion of privacy!!..I have nothing to hide...my opinion is my own and I will share it but my opinion is open to all..and you guys are my outlet...we all have our opinions about alot of things and I am really offended about being cut off..this is my favorite site and I would really appreciate if you could find out what is wrong.. sincerely..Mrs. Sherry Tribble

Subject: Re: Help with who is in chargeThis is my favorite site and I would really apprew

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 10/23/05 at 4:09 am

Firstly, I am not in charge, I am simply interested in your post.

You say you were "cut off" ?  In the middle of composing your reply to the post ?

Have you considered that it could simply have been a computer/internet problem that plagues us all from time to time ?  I know it has happened to me where I have been typing, and all of a sudden I am at the previous screen, through no action of my own.

Can you say whether you tried posting again ?

I went to look to see if your post was there and it says this at the end :

I just got cut off...someone is monitoring my posts..and I got chewed out..If its your 80s site....I will NEVER post again..FREEDOM of SPEECH..

You got chewed out ?  If a moderator had chewed you out, they would have identified who they were and why they were "chewing".  What form did the chewing take ?

Apart from all that, I doubt severely that this forum (or any other) has the ability to look at what you are typing PRIOR to your posting it.  Neither would any moderator have the time (or inclination).

Subject: Re: Help with who is in chargeThis is my favorite site and I would really apprew

Written By: Paul on 10/23/05 at 10:42 am

Oh, that happens to me frequently...and with the application of Sod's Law, always when I'm attempting a long reply...which is why I keep 'em short!

I'm in agreement with Luke...it's not the mods...

(It might be the rockers, but definitely not the mods!)

Check for new replies or respond here...