inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Position?

Written By: nycmystery on 11/01/05 at 1:43 pm

whats up with all the weird names in everyones profile where it lists "position"?  Am I missing out on the jioke/?

Subject: Re: Position?

Written By: nycmystery on 11/01/05 at 1:44 pm

It says my position is "Pingu",,and I havnt Been in the pingu position since my honeymoon...lol ;D

Written By: karen on 11/02/05 at 3:12 am

It is a ranking system that the message board uses.  I forget all the different levels but they are all penguin characters and which one you are depends upon the number of posts you have made.

Written By: nycmystery on 11/02/05 at 1:19 pm

so that explains it all,,,,thank you

Written By: nally on 11/02/05 at 4:45 pm

It is a ranking system that the message board uses.  I forget all the different levels but they are all penguin characters and which one you are depends upon the number of posts you have made.

I think I remember them all...but they were discussed in another thread. The highest one thus far is "Opus" (which happens at 25,000), but I'm not sure if there's another level; maybe the mods know. :-\\

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/02/05 at 8:55 pm

I think I remember them all...but they were discussed in another thread. The highest one thus far is "Opus" (which happens at 25,000), but I'm not sure if there's another level; maybe the mods know. :-\\

Opus is the highest one, 'cause Berkley Breathed is a genuis.

Written By: whistledog on 11/02/05 at 10:05 pm

My question:  Why is there no "The Penguin" (from Batman) title

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/03/05 at 7:38 am

My question:  Why is there no "The Penguin" (from Batman) title

maybe because his name is just Penguin...  rather dull really.  You have to see all the ranked names before you figure out the pattern

Check for new replies or respond here...