inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: birthday entry

Written By: KKay on 01/05/06 at 6:36 pm

My birthday won't stay in my profile...and I can't see it in the calendar.
hmmmm

Subject: Re: birthday entry

Written By: nally on 01/05/06 at 11:15 pm

hmmmm

You have to enter your bday in year-month-day format, then you have to save your information by clicking "Change profile" at the bottom of the page.

Written By: KKay on 01/06/06 at 8:33 am

You have to enter your bday in year-month-day format, then you have to save your information by clicking "Change profile" at the bottom of the page.

Right, did that twice...but I"ll do it again, just in case I missed something.
Thanks for the tip, though! :)

Written By: loki 13 on 02/02/06 at 5:00 pm

hmmmm

I am having this problem now.I had my birth date in my profile
but somehow it was erased and now when I type it back in
the information does not save.

Written By: FaultyDog on 02/02/06 at 5:15 pm

I'm having the same problem, so I tried several DOB's ( just to see what would happen).
It appears as if any date before 01/01/1970 is being denied. So basically, we are just too "old" for this forum... :\'(

It's strange, though, 'cause looking in the calendar I can still see some members listed that are 35 or over. :-\\

So...I guess... Chucky! HELP!!

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/02/06 at 9:36 pm

It has something to do with one of the updates.  Looks like if you try to change your profile, the birthday gets lost.  I'll look into it.

Written By: FaultyDog on 04/04/06 at 11:47 am

It has something to do with one of the updates.  Looks like if you try to change your profile, the birthday gets lost.  I'll look into it.

Chucky, I know you're a busy man, but...that was two months ago. Perhaps it's just escaped your attention..? ???

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/04/06 at 2:54 pm

Chucky, I know you're a busy man, but...that was two months ago. Perhaps it's just escaped your attention..? ???

I couldn't find a solution for it at the time, and figured I'd just wait until the next upgrade of the software to see if it gets resolved.  If you need your birthday re-inserted, I can do it for you.

Written By: FaultyDog on 04/04/06 at 3:24 pm

I couldn't find a solution for it at the time, and figured I'd just wait until the next upgrade of the software to see if it gets resolved.  If you need your birthday re-inserted, I can do it for you.

It can wait until the next upgrade, as far as I'm concerned (assuming the next upgrade will be somewhere in the next six months).
But in case you insist: my date of birth is October 24, 1966. So yeah, I'm up for the big four-o.

Check for new replies or respond here...