inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help a sista out.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/07/06 at 6:22 pm

Everytime I try to erase my list of unread replies, I get this message:

"Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again"

..Which I did, and it's still acting ghetto. I've had the same unread replies for almost a week now. 

Subject: Re: Help a sista out.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/07/06 at 10:07 pm

"Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again"

..Which I did, and it's still acting ghetto. I've had the same unread replies for almost a week now. 

I get that sometimes whenever I try to sign off of your account and sign into mine (when you are over my house)...but usually it lets me in then and doesn't cause any problems.

Written By: ADH13 on 01/07/06 at 11:54 pm

That's because your following of 142 guests haven't read all those replies yet! >:(

;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/08/06 at 11:32 am

That's because your following of 142 guests haven't read all those replies yet! >:(

;D

Hahahahahhahaha. Stupid twats, always holding me back. >:-{

Check for new replies or respond here...