inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Posting a problem

Written By: GREEN67 on 02/03/06 at 11:29 pm

:D Is it just me or are there problems with the posting???...its 11:30 here in tn and I have posted several things and they are out of order...Like first on the thread..etc..whats up!!! ::)

Subject: Re: Posting a problem

Written By: GREEN67 on 02/03/06 at 11:39 pm

:D Is it just me or are there problems with the posting???...its 11:30 here in tn and I have posted several things and they are out of order...Like first on the thread..etc..whats up!!! ::)
  Excuse my spelling!...I just went back to some of my old posts and they are all out of order....some from the beginning of the conversation are at the end and vice-versa!....I changed my Avatar today...does that have anything to do with it? PLEASE fix it....my posts really dont make any sense now!

Subject: Re: Posting a problem

Written By: ADH13 on 02/03/06 at 11:46 pm

Excuse my spelling!...I just went back to some of my old posts and they are all out of order....some from the beginning of the conversation are at the end and vice-versa!....I changed my Avatar today...does that have anything to do with it? PLEASE fix it....my posts really dont make any sense now!

I haven't noticed that happening, but what is happening to me is that when I click the little blue "new" icon next to the topic, not all the new replies are showing up.. sometimes I see something quoted and realize I never read that post...

Check for new replies or respond here...