inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: my posts are all out of order!

Written By: GREEN67 on 02/05/06 at 12:12 am

8) I already tried to contact you guys..but my Problem still exists...I have gone back to post on several things thatI already have and my earlier posts are ALL out of order!!!Everyone is messed up!..The last post is firstand vice-versa...it does not make any sense!..PLEASE fix this...all who read will think I am Stupid!..THX..Mrs Sherry Tribble

Subject: Re: my posts are all out of order!

Written By: GREEN67 on 02/05/06 at 3:01 am

:o Please help! I just got back on and my posts are Still..ALL messed up! they are all posted from back to first!Help!!! THX ..Sherry..AKA GREEN 67.. :D

Written By: whistledog on 02/05/06 at 3:09 am

:o Please help! I just got back on and my posts are Still..ALL messed up! they are all posted from back to first!Help!!! THX ..Sherry..AKA GREEN 67.. :D

What do you mean by back to first?  When you post a reply to a thread, it should appear as the last post in that thread

Written By: GREEN67 on 02/05/06 at 3:25 am

:-[ sorry I ment that when i post it comes up all over..I will post, then I post again and the first one will be after the last one!...its just All screwed up...sorry to confuse you... :-[ :-[

Written By: whistledog on 02/05/06 at 3:29 am

:-[ sorry I ment that when i post it comes up all over..I will post, then I post again and the first one will be after the last one!...its just All screwed up...sorry to confuse you... :-[ :-[

too late.  I am already confused.  lol

I've never seen errors like that before.  Perhaps you should PM ChuckyG.  He will be able to help you :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/05/06 at 3:31 am

yeah, send PM to ChuckyG

Written By: FaultyDog on 02/05/06 at 2:55 pm

8) I already tried to contact you guys..but my Problem still exists...I have gone back to post on several things thatI already have and my earlier posts are ALL out of order!!!Everyone is messed up!..The last post is firstand vice-versa...it does not make any sense!..PLEASE fix this...all who read will think I am Stupid!..THX..Mrs Sherry Tribble

I think you are trying to say that your last posts are listed first in the "post history"-section in your profile. But that's the way it is for all of us, and it had me confused too, when I first noticed. ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...