inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Must The Image Sizes Be So Small?

Written By: Apricot on 06/12/06 at 6:44 pm

As you can seen, I've put my lovely Last.FM "Recent Tracks" thing up.. but it's hardly legible. ;D

Is there any way to get past that Really restrictive Image Re-Sizing, or some way we can change it? It's frustrating, and it has been on multiple occasions.

Subject: Re: Must The Image Sizes Be So Small?

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/12/06 at 7:26 pm

As you can seen, I've put my lovely Last.FM "Recent Tracks" thing up.. but it's hardly legible. ;D

Is there any way to get past that Really restrictive Image Re-Sizing, or some way we can change it? It's frustrating, and it has been on multiple occasions.

A signature line is just that, a signature.  It's not an art gallery.  It should be something smaller than the message you are leaving, which in most cases, 130 pixels is going to be bigger than already.

Written By: Apricot on 06/12/06 at 10:17 pm

A signature line is just that, a signature.  It's not an art gallery.  It should be something smaller than the message you are leaving, which in most cases, 130 pixels is going to be bigger than already.

Yeah.. I don't want an art gallery.. and I hate how people use 395834908 pics in a sig line.. I just want a wee bit larger of a pic size so the text doesn't require such squinting. ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/05/06 at 2:43 pm

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but the max size for the images I wanted to put in my signature is 350x19.  Very tiny.  With the automatic resizing, it makes the print practically illegible.  Now, there is a user here with 4 or 5 huge .gifs of video footage side by side in their signature and I'd like to know how that's okay, but the tiny images I want in mine are not.

Check for new replies or respond here...