inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Please bring back "Remove a letter", "Change a letter", and "Add a letter"!

Written By: Penelope Beckinsale on 06/28/06 at 10:24 am

Some of the most fun pages on the site were the "Remove a letter", "Change a letter", and "Add a letter" pages. But now they've quit being updated for over a month. Is this a permanent change? Or will they be back with new updates? I certainly hope thay will resume updating, as some of those entries are verry funny! Thank you.

Subject: Re: Please bring back "Remove a letter", "Change a letter", and "Add a letter"!

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/28/06 at 11:00 am

Some of the most fun pages on the site were the "Remove a letter", "Change a letter", and "Add a letter" pages. But now they've quit being updated for over a month. Is this a permanent change? Or will they be back with new updates? I certainly hope thay will resume updating, as some of those entries are verry funny! Thank you.

No one has volunteered to do the updates for them.  I'll have to put up on a message on amiright instead of the amiright messageboard and see if someone wants to review those entries.

Check for new replies or respond here...