inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Problem with "Submit Different Misheard Lyrics" function

Written By: Penelope Beckinsale on 07/03/06 at 12:44 am

(I posted about this before, but apparently the title of my previous post falied to call attention to the problem being addressed.)

Whenever I click on "Submit different misheard lyrics", more often than not, what comes up is "Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees, rather than the song I clicked on. It makes the "Submit different misheard lyrics" function a lot less useful. Is this some kind of glitch? Can it be corrected? Thank you.

Subject: Re: Problem with "Submit Different Misheard Lyrics" function

Written By: karen on 07/03/06 at 9:15 am

Perhaps if you posted in the AmIRight section it might get noticed?

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/03/06 at 12:19 pm

ok.  I'll look into it and see what I can do.  I forgot about this function, and it may just need something simple.

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/11/06 at 11:10 am

I figured out what was going on.  Basically, I used to assign an ID number to every misheard lyric, and I don't remember how that actually occurred anymore.  So I removed the function, along with the correction link (which is also affected).  I also found the next/last links weren't working right either, so I removed those for now.

Check for new replies or respond here...