inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Search gone missing?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/17/06 at 2:51 am

Now I could have sworn up among the varying links at the top of the page, "search" was one of them.  Was it removed or am I just not looking in the right spot?  It was different from the Google search bar below our avatar and whatnot, I know that much.

Subject: Re: Search gone missing?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/17/06 at 2:54 am

Now I could have sworn up among the varying links at the top of the page, "search" was one of them.  Was it removed or am I just not looking in the right spot?  It was different from the Google search bar below our avatar and whatnot, I know that much.
maybe something happened because I noticed a glithch a moment ago when I tried to post. it was like time stopped  :o

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/17/06 at 10:04 am

search has been gone quite a while, it was partially to blame for the old server crashing all the time.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/17/06 at 10:05 am

I do my searching with Google.

Written By: Tia on 12/17/06 at 10:14 am

i get a search field under my avatar that gives me a web or inthe00s option. i use it occasionally, it works sorta halfway -- it finds some stuff but a lot of times i know it misses things. for instance, any search on "hanzel und gretyl" should theoretically cause the system to explode, but it usually just gives me a handful of results.

Written By: La Roche on 12/17/06 at 10:27 am

i get a search field under my avatar that gives me a web or inthe00s option. i use it occasionally, it works sorta halfway -- it finds some stuff but a lot of times i know it misses things. for instance, any search on "hanzel und gretyl" should theoretically cause the system to explode, but it usually just gives me a handful of results.

The search thing is weird.

I was searching for our vacation thread, seeing as it's nearly that time again.. and I generally just found Howard describing various B-Grade sexual practises.

Check for new replies or respond here...