inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: PHP file

Written By: Sister Morphine on 01/08/07 at 5:43 pm

I'm posting this from my desktop, because I can't post on this site from my laptop.

No matter what I clicked on....a thread title, a forum title, someone's name to send a PM, I'd get a pop-up box from my browser asking how I wanted to open a PHP file.  I got fed up with it happening for the umpteenth time, so I just said to open it in Firefox and do that every time.  Well, then I had like 10 blank tabs on my browser.  I tried to PM this to you, but it said my session timed out.  I tried to post this from my laptop and it said my session timed out. 

What's going on?

Subject: Re: PHP file

Written By: nally on 01/08/07 at 5:45 pm

That was happening to me a few minutes ago too. My guess is that Chucky might be working on some site issues or something. I was trying to post something on a thread not too long ago and I was getting similar nonsense.

Written By: Paul on 01/15/07 at 4:58 pm

Just a temporary glitch...it seems to be okay (fingers crossed!)

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/15/07 at 5:08 pm

Just a temporary glitch...it seems to be okay (fingers crossed!)

Yes.  I fixed the issues that were causing the "jump box" to no longer work, and maybe some of the session issues people were having.  I think it'll also speed up the server as well.

So hopefully, this will be the last anyone sees of it for quite some time.

Check for new replies or respond here...