inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Spellcheck gone?

Written By: Red Ant on 01/08/07 at 5:56 pm

When typing a post, I can only see the POST and PREVIEW options (as well as Additional Options - it isn't there). I hope the spellcheck feature is coming back.

On an aside, the front page displayed this error today under the flash chat box:

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp/sess_26f5c74d32d4d458ce548dec02f5c371, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I couldn't, post, send PMs, and so on: I kept getting a "session failed, please log out and back in" (only I couldn't log out either - same error)

I closed the page and re-opened it and it went away.

Subject: Re: Spellcheck gone?

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/08/07 at 6:04 pm

When typing a post, I can only see the POST and PREVIEW options (as well as Additional Options - it isn't there). I hope the spellcheck feature is coming back.

On an aside, the front page displayed this error today under the flash chat box:

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp/sess_26f5c74d32d4d458ce548dec02f5c371, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I couldn't, post, send PMs, and so on: I kept getting a "session failed, please log out and back in" (only I couldn't log out either - same error)

I closed the page and re-opened it and it went away.

it's back...

I had some issues upgrading the software tonight.  I thought it would be minor, but it turned out to be a huge pain in the rear.

and now it looks like I'm not done yet.. ugh, wish I knew what I was doing sometimes

Subject: Re: Spellcheck gone?

Written By: Dominic L. on 01/08/07 at 10:51 pm

it's back...

I had some issues upgrading the software tonight.  I thought it would be minor, but it turned out to be a huge pain in the rear.

and now it looks like I'm not done yet.. ugh, wish I knew what I was doing sometimes

:P We forgive you, oh almighty one.

Check for new replies or respond here...