inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 'Jump to page' not working

Written By: nally on 01/10/07 at 2:35 pm

Hey Chuck...

I notice the "jump to page" feature is not working properly. Everytime I enter a number in there and hit the go button, it gives me a "404 Not Found" in my browser. This started sometime last night.

Subject: Re: 'Jump to page' not working

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/10/07 at 4:00 pm

Hey Chuck...

I notice the "jump to page" feature is not working properly. Everytime I enter a number in there and hit the go button, it gives me a "404 Not Found" in my browser. This started sometime last night.

It did something similar to me, but said something like "session not verified" and made me log out.  ???

Written By: nally on 01/10/07 at 4:14 pm

It did something similar to me, but said something like "session not verified" and made me log out.   ???

I've gotten "session not verified" errors before, but not in this case.

What I was referencing above, is something like this:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.inthe00s.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the  Back button to try another link.
Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/10/07 at 9:38 pm

It's a problem with the server, caused by the changes I made the other day.  My "search engine friendly" URLs are not working, for some reason the links are all index.php?topic... blah instead of the much shorter ones it was using before.

I've got to track down what I did to make them work again

Check for new replies or respond here...