inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help ! I'm locked out :(

Written By: mooster locked out on 02/03/07 at 5:23 am

I need help to activate my account  ::)

I was mucking around with my email address in my profile and accidently upset something  :o

I got a message saying that I would need to re-activate my account via an email, but none came  :( :( :(

Perhaps I typed the wrong email addy - not sure - all I know is that I can't log in now ! Help !!!  :P

Subject: Re: Help ! I'm locked out :(

Written By: mooster locked out on 02/03/07 at 5:32 am

I just email you Chucky  :)

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 02/03/07 at 6:50 am

I was mucking around with my email address in my profile and accidently upset something  :o

I got a message saying that I would need to re-activate my account via an email, but none came  :( :( :(

Perhaps I typed the wrong email addy - not sure - all I know is that I can't log in now ! Help !!!  :P

Mooster, you silly clod  :P ;D

Written By: mandamoo on 02/03/07 at 7:25 pm

Mooster, you silly clod  :P ;D

All better now  :D ;D

Thanks Chucky !

Written By: Marian on 04/24/07 at 1:41 pm

For future reference,try the bulk mail box.

Written By: Marty McFly on 04/25/07 at 8:37 pm

This thread was already solved (see Mooster's last response) two months back.

Marian----I think you have a tendency to perhaps notice a post and decide to respond...which is okay, of course. But a friendly tip of advice would be to check things like follow-up replies, or the original date on the post. No biggie or anything. It's just that sometimes replying out of the blue to an old topic (as if the person you're quoting just posted very recently) can kinda confuse people.

P.S. Bumping is fine (lots of people do it in the PPP, lol), but it should be done if you want to revive it for future discussion or say something else relevant to it. :)

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/25/07 at 10:12 pm

This thread was already solved (see Mooster's last response) two months back.

Marian----I think you have a tendency to perhaps notice a post and decide to respond...which is okay, of course. But a friendly tip of advice would be to check things like follow-up replies, or the original date on the post. No biggie or anything. It's just that sometimes replying out of the blue to an old topic (as if the person you're quoting just posted very recently) can kinda confuse people.

P.S. Bumping is fine (lots of people do it in the PPP, lol), but it should be done if you want to revive it for future discussion or say something else relevant to it. :)

Nah, she doesn't do it, like... often or anything, she was probably just giving advice...

Check for new replies or respond here...