inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Security Code Glitches...?

Written By: Meriadoc on 04/22/07 at 6:01 pm

I just tried to leave a comment on a parody on Amiright, only to have it tell me over and over that I had a security code error.

I may be getting old, but I am still capable of correctly typing a '2' an 'X' and an 'H'... ::)

What gives?

Subject: Re: Security Code Glitches...?

Written By: karen on 04/23/07 at 4:39 am

I just tried to leave a comment on a parody on Amiright, only to have it tell me over and over that I had a security code error.

I may be getting old, but I am still capable of correctly typing a '2' an 'X' and an 'H'... ::)

What gives?

maybe it was  Z?

Written By: wildcard on 04/23/07 at 1:39 pm

I got the same thing Meridoc is describing.  I came back and tried again a few minutes later and it worked fine. 

Written By: karen on 04/24/07 at 3:21 am

Actually thinking about it i remember having problems trying to post a quick mesasage from my computer at home.  I was on dial-up there and I think Chucky said the Capcha code changes fairly quickly so if there is a delay in the message being sent the code you type doesn't match the code the system is expecting (or something)

Check for new replies or respond here...