inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Search?

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 04/30/07 at 2:50 pm

I'm coming back after a long absence and see that the board has changed.  It looks great; however, I've searched high and low for a "search" function here and haven't found one!  Can anyone help me?  Thanks...

Subject: Re: Search?

Written By: spaceace on 04/30/07 at 2:53 pm

I'm coming back after a long absence and see that the board has changed.  It looks great; however, I've searched high and low for a "search" function here and haven't found one!  Can anyone help me?  Thanks...

The google search can either do general online searches or in the 00's searches.

Hope this helps. :)

Written By: nally on 04/30/07 at 2:54 pm

The search function was disabled because it was causing server problems last summer. So we have to settle for the Google search box, which is in the top left corner. Doesn't produce the best results, but that's all we got now.

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 04/30/07 at 8:10 pm

Thanks, guys.  What had happened was that that top portion -- the place on every page where you see your own avatar -- had been minimized, so I didn't see the Google box.  All is well now.  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/dance2.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...