inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: what is this icon for?

Written By: snozberries on 02/27/08 at 4:53 pm

just noticed this icon popping up today.  http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/snozberries44/arc.gif

when I first saw it I had one and nally did also but other members did not.

suddenly within a few minutes every seems to have one.

What is it for?

Subject: Re: what is this icon for?

Written By: Tam on 02/27/08 at 5:43 pm

If you click it, it is supposed to take you to view your arcade stats. Show the games you are champion of and stuff.

But it doesn't work anymore. Now it just takes you to the arcade...

Written By: snozberries on 02/27/08 at 8:00 pm

has it always been there?

I just noticed it today and I looked at some other members who had posts on the same page including Phil and he didn't have one but about 20 minutes later he did...it was weird.

Written By: Tam on 02/27/08 at 10:46 pm

To be honest, I can't remember.

When we first got the arcade it was there - but I don't know if it disappeared for a while and then just came back, or if Chucky has been working on things and now it is back. I do know when we used to click on it and it would take you to your arcade information, you would see little trophies next to everything that you had won....

Who know? LOL ;D

Written By: adagio on 04/03/08 at 12:06 am

I got the image when I had a broken link in photobucket.  I just exchanged it.  I don't go to the arcade, so that link must not apply to me.

Check for new replies or respond here...